Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Last swimming lesson today

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by debtdummy, 30 March 2008 Social URL.

1. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    was my last swimming lesson today. 8.15 am this morning i was by the side of the pool so emotional 9 weeks ago i counlt go near deep end and i didnt breath when swimming. now im a little nemo!!
    i can pick up a brick from bottom. swim through a hoop under water, do front crawl a little and even breast stroke.... i got my instructor RAY... a joke book for a gift and wrote him a lovely card he nearly cried. bless him. without him i wouldnt be so confident.
    i now have weekend at alton towers water park and week with mattie in zante to look forward to. im so happy i did it.
    now all of you must go and chase ur fears away.....
    do something that ur scared off. u feel so much better after:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations and as a non-swimmer terriffied of water and married to a swimming instructor I salute you.

Irene xx

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Hehe.. well done you.. thats fantastic.. one of the hardest thing is facing our fears.. and you have done it.. and now that means you can do anything.. hehe..

*laughs at Irene*.. its true.. and kinda funny being married to a swimming teacher.. (im allowed to laugh at her)..

Loadsa love.

Cat x x x

5. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ray is the most fantastic teacher ever.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.