Late night munchies - help!!

If I'm 'hungry' on a night but know I'm not really hungry I sometimes brush my teeth early! Then I don't want to eat anything cos it will taste funny!

plan what you're going to be eating the next day and maybe save your syns for the evening when you know you're going to be tempted and stock up on low syn snacks, so you can eat more for your syns.

...and i forgot these are 1.5 syns a lolly so you can have 10 every night and still lose weight :)

imgminimilkcombined5jf.gif

The main reason I was overweight in the first place was comfort eating at night, so I decided that the only way to lose weight was to break the habit... Now I try not to eat anything after 7pm, just drinks, but if I'm really hungry I'll have a few grapes or an apple. The first few days I went to bed with the tummy rumbles but my body soon got used to the routine!! xx

I save my syns, usually, for a pre bed time snack.

Dr Pepper Zero I've just discovered and it takes the edge of a sweet craving for me.

If you know that its every night you fancy something, save your syns!!! we try (if we can!) to do that at weekends and well have a crunchie on a saturday & sunday night. is it savoury or sweet things your craving? If i havent got many syns left and want some choc at the end of the night ill have a highlights or options drink. It gives you a chocolate taste, that lasts longer, and that is less syns. If you dont have the fullsize mars bars and stuff in the house, you cant eat them! So get rid of anything thats more than 15 syns and if you can control it, get something like cadbury minis that are 3 or 4 syns each. But only if you can eat 1 (or 2!) and stop. 1 other thing is to try is having alpen light bars as your healthys and try and save 1 or both til night time. I save 3 of my syns a day when i can and i have a cadbury light chocolate mousse after tea and i find its just the thing you need after a big meal.

You know its not a bad thing to eat at night as it keeps your motabilism going but late at night,you would be better eating a piece of fruit.

Back