laughing cow?

i mostly have mine spread on scan bran or ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads and topped with a slice of ham! yum!

weirdly although for years i have stirred them into pasta for my children it doesnt appeal to me!!

i somtimes buy the deli flavoured ones...blue cheese and onion flavour.havent tried the onion flavour yet.but the blue cheese 1 is stunning.the other day i had a baked potato scooped out the inside,mashed in my allowance (5 as a a choice) put the filling back into the spud and put back into the oven it was stunning.also i have made blue cheese and brocolli soup with these too,also stunning

i somtimes buy the deli flavoured ones...blue cheese and onion flavour.havent tried the onion flavour yet.but the blue cheese 1 is stunning.the other day i had a baked potato scooped out the inside,mashed in my allowance (5 as a a choice) put the filling back into the spud and put back into the oven it was stunning.also i have made blue cheese and brocolli soup with these too,also stunning
omg that sounds divine!!!
havent ever had these,not really seen them when shopping,will def look out for this though as i love potatoes done like that(but not had a sw friendly version since i started).

they are hard to find but i usually get them in sainsburys or tescos.they are in a suare packet,il see if i can find a picture of them for you so you know what your looking for x
thanks! i usually get my bulk of shopping in morrisons or asda which may be why i havent spotted them,and i tend to stick to what im used to buying!
can easily go to sainsburys or tesco if i need too though :)

last question....how many do you get for your hea then? and how much are they?

they are about £1.49 and theres 8 in a pack and you can have 5 as an hea x enjoy...oooh just had a thought ,wonder what these would be like stuffed into a chicken then either wrapped in bacon or in breadcrums.will deffo try those this week,il let you knowx

stooooop with the fab ideas,lol!!! you are making me starving and its weigh day,lol!!
but seriously yum! will have to get and try those two ideas but will use them as a treat rather than a regular at that price i think.

Try putting them in a quiche. Thats what my consultant suggested last week :)

when i did SW i would rub them over corn on the cob instead of butter, delish! Also i would make home made potato salad mash your potatoes mix with spring onions laughing cow light and light salad cream put in fridge to cool, lovely!! Just the normal laughing cow mind you not the blue cheese etc, just remember to point the light salad cream

Last edited:
No fair :cry:I cant find the blue cheese ones ANYWHERE. :sigh:

I just scoff them. I also had them as a side to a salad last week. I do plan to spread two on a jacket potato and put another two in with some beans for my topping.

I like the idea's with chicken, and the idea to take them out and use them while buying jackets elsewhere. I always struggle what to have when I go out to eat, I might take a couple next time and get a jacket with beans and add my triangles mmmmmmm.

Not sure about the apple idea though.

Back