**Laura Bella's diary** From SW TO CD wish me luck lol

Well done Laurie thats brill. Did you have a take away after weigh in?

yes i did i had a yummy donner kebab..altho strangly enough it made me feel sick and i didnt even eat it all...and believe me that is so unlike me.lol
Back on track today though...

thanks for all your lovely comments
xxx

hi gem im going well thankyou very much every day it's getting soooo much easier for me to follow.
How are you getting on?xxx

im getting a bit fed up of continuously feeling bloated and being constipated, who else feels like this...or who else has been through it...im on my 2nd week now its all going good apart from this!
Its getting frustrating...xxx

Hi hun, I had this last week as I did all red (normally a green girl)...... I took some tablets in the end from Tesco. They are called "constipation relief" or similar and they sorted me out.

Your body will get use to it after a while xxx

I get like this too - still do after a year of doing it - tut!!

It passes tho and you will be fine
x

Hey Hun,
Glad your doing well,its such a horrible feeling being bloated i was like this on cd and didnt like it at all :(
I am being so good on ww ,i can understand why ;)

Hey everyone, i just thought i'd update you all.
Had my 2nd wi last night i only lost a pound.
Not too worried as time of the month and as you know i have been extremely bloated and constipated.
Had a bit of a wild one last night went a bit crazy and raded the cupboards. Hadnt ate much all day other than a alpen light and ryvita minis...i was starved i managed to put away a couple of packets of french fry crisps a doner kebab and a big snickers bar...what a pig!
Although it has helped me with the toilet situation today *blush* and it hasnt stopped me getting back on track today. I know most people have a treat after wi so not gonna get worked up over it.
This week i really must stay off the scales its winding me up getting on and off up to 3 times a day i just cant seem to stop myself. Drastic measures are called for and i think im gonna dispose of them...we'll see...
i got a lovely meal out planned for Thursday its an American themed resturant (yes my fav foods!)
god knows what im going to eat but im going to go steady on the old syns until then i really hope i will lose next week....
to be continued xxx

also i just found humous on sw website if i get a reduced fat one i can have 57g as a hexb ...
yum does anyone else have this,
that website is a life saver!

A loss is a loss and least you know why! Well Done chick :)

Well done on your loss:)

thank you im just a bit down on the 1lb...considering i havent ate chocolate, sweets takeaways, i thought it'd be a bit more. But nevermind!xxx

aww what you having then...
are you gonna start your own food diary on the food diary section be good to see xxx

well done hun, a loss is a loss :) x

Back