Laura's bit of everything diet!

2lbs!!!! Diet party with some water and fruit! Whoop!!! ;) xx

Unfortunately its a dissertation party tonight

.... :banghead:

HEH I just saw this... made me think of tesco...
:deadhorse:

Hi Laura, I'm Lucy :) Congratulations on your weight loss so far! Hope it continues for you xx

Unfortunately its a dissertation party tonight

.... :banghead:

HEH I just saw this... made me think of tesco...
:deadhorse:

I might be able to eat one......

Hiya mybodyisacage, just wanted to send my love and best wishes over as i read your diary i thought what a strong woman you are! i think that you are going to do well this time as you seem to have your head in the right place and i also think that using up all your old bars shakes etc is a great way of not only saving money but finding something that works for you.

i have dieted for the last 15 years and i also fund myself weighing 20 stone and what a shock that was! i spent all of last year trying to lose weight but only managed to lose 3 stone and by 1st jan this year had put 2 stone back on.

this time i am so determined to shift the weight and start some kind of new eating plan to keep the weight off.

hope that you keep a positive head with all your studying and having your dad ill, i know that this must be hard for you and especially stressful.

keep it up girl - do it for your dad as i bet he would want you to be happy and healthy! :heartpump: big love x

My scales are wrong!!

When I went to docs this morning I asked if I could weigh myself, 13st 7!
My ww scales weigh me at 13st 10!
Now I don't know if I've lost or what! I'm confused lol

My scales are wrong!!

I actually hate scales! My ww scales add nearly 6lbs to what my home scales weigh.

Hi Laura, I'm Lucy :) Congratulations on your weight loss so far! Hope it continues for you xx

Hiya mybodyisacage, just wanted to send my love and best wishes over

just stumbled across youre diary and loving the motivation

stay strong :D

and if not look at chubby puppies lol

Welcome Ladies! Its so lovely to have you all here, really appreciate the support and kind words!

My scales are wrong!!

I'm tempted to take them back. They aren't cheap!

From my experience, you always get some disparity from one set of scales to any other! If the ones you have bought weigh you and show consistently the same result for say 10 goes in a row, I wouldnt worry so much as its still a helpful and realistic point of reference. Its when they give you 10 different readings that you know they are buggered :p

hahah

Much Love to my MiniMin Pals XXXXX

A quick round up of yesterday - very pleased with myself!

I had 2 shakes and for dinner I had chicken brocoli and a jacket potato - fine bar the potato - trying to avoid carbs, but also trying to eat down my freezer and save money so it had to get eaten at some point, got full and only ate half the bloody thing anyway! :p

Worked for 16 hours straight until 5.30am this morning to get my uni work done for submission today! then up at 12 to hand it in today! so tired! didnt sleep til about 7am cos my brain wouldnt shut up!

Came home to find my bathroom radiator had burst and flooded my bathroom :( had to call the boiler man and just waiting for him to turn up. I also decided that cos my kitchen was a mess I would be really embarrassed if said boiler man saw it, so I just spent the last hour cleaning my kitchen and the floor. So tired now!! just want to sleeeeeeep.

No shakes or food as of yet, too tired

zzzzzzzzzz

xxx

omg is it badly flooded?

think of all the calories youve burned cleaning the kitchen :D

well done on getting your work dones in time

Its quite bad, I just had a new flood done too! so annoying. I bought this house in October and it is literally one problem after the other! I am so super poor now lol

Good job I burned some cals cos Im not sure Im going to make it to the gym today ;)

Im lucky I did get it in, that was already with 2 extensions cos Ive had glandular fever for the past 3 months lol such an inconvenience! This past week Ive felt really well though, so I think Im seeing the back of it! Thank god! It was getting reeeeeally boring hahah

Its quite bad, I just had a new flood done too! so annoying. I bought this house in October and it is literally one problem after the other! I am so super poor now lol

Good job I burned some cals cos Im not sure Im going to make it to the gym today ;)

Im lucky I did get it in, that was already with 2 extensions cos Ive had glandular fever for the past 3 months lol such an inconvenience! This past week Ive felt really well though, so I think Im seeing the back of it! Thank god! It was getting reeeeeally boring hahah

glad you are feeling better :)

How many cals are u doing a day? Ru zigzagging and tracking? Am ok. Just meant glandular fever help me pile on the lbs!!!! Had a long long day. I hate patents evenings. What ru up to this weekend? Xxxx

You are an inspiration!! X

omg you poor thing
atleast its calming down now =] hope you feel completely better soon

i went for a walk today and now my legs are aching, walked over 11000 steps well chuffed lol
half of that was carrying tesco bags back and they were heavyyy
almost got on the bus but didnt :D

That is crazy good work! GO YOU!!! X

How many cals are u doing a day? Ru zigzagging and tracking? Am ok. Just meant glandular fever help me pile on the lbs!!!! Had a long long day. I hate patents evenings. What ru up to this weekend? Xxxx

I had about 700 cals today, all in food tho no shakes.

The Glandular fever is what got me from 19 stone 13 to 19 stone 5 pretty much! it killed my appetite and on some days, even when Im feeling better, I still have no appetite - which happened today. Been up since 11, ate at 5 - a low fat lasagne and peas and then about 9 I forced myself to have a yoghurt and some coconut.

From living with teachers I know exactly what a drag parents eve is, I feel your pain! have you only got one? all done with?

This weekend Im supposed to be going up to london with some friends to stay at our friends house and go out and be drunk and things. I am a bit worried tho, cos of the snow, we may have to cancel - such a shame as its whats kept me going through all my essays and dissertation! Fingers crossed it will be okay to drive in.

Tmrw Im supposed to be having lunch with my girls - which I was also massively looking forward too but that also depends on the weather!

I bloody love snow, but this is seriously annoying timing.

I really hope you feel better, I am having days where I feel exactly the same as you, and we broke up 7 months ago and I still cant move on. It is so difficult when you have spent so much time with someone and invested so much and then they turn out to be a very large p e n i s! We will find some decent men to hug us on cold nights like this!

MUCH LOVE AND SUPER BIG HUGS XXXXXXXX

Who hopefully have one and not are one ;)

hhahhaha naughty

Back