Laura's bit of everything diet!

I had about 700 cals today, all in food tho no shakes.

The Glandular fever is what got me from 19 stone 13 to 19 stone 5 pretty much! it killed my appetite and on some days, even when Im feeling better, I still have no appetite - which happened today. Been up since 11, ate at 5 - a low fat lasagne and peas and then about 9 I forced myself to have a yoghurt and some coconut.

From living with teachers I know exactly what a drag parents eve is, I feel your pain! have you only got one? all done with?

This weekend Im supposed to be going up to london with some friends to stay at our friends house and go out and be drunk and things. I am a bit worried tho, cos of the snow, we may have to cancel - such a shame as its whats kept me going through all my essays and dissertation! Fingers crossed it will be okay to drive in.

Tmrw Im supposed to be having lunch with my girls - which I was also massively looking forward too but that also depends on the weather!

I bloody love snow, but this is seriously annoying timing.

I really hope you feel better, I am having days where I feel exactly the same as you, and we broke up 7 months ago and I still cant move on. It is so difficult when you have spent so much time with someone and invested so much and then they turn out to be a very large p e n i s! We will find some decent men to hug us on cold nights like this!

MUCH LOVE AND SUPER BIG HUGS XXXXXXXX

Hey sweets, know that feeling. Southamptons out too a)because its rubbish and b) because I will not be associated with him!! But you're welcome!!!! X x

Did you make it out for lunch? It's -2 here. Bet it's mental in Portsmouth. I sincerely hope you haven't left the house- I remember how bad it used to get with driving and people abandoning their cars at the slightest waft of the white stuff! It's hard work!!!!! Xx

Sadly, both my plans have been cancelled, so no play time for me today or tmrw! which is super lame as I would looking forward to burning off some steam! instead Im going to wack on some tunes and pamper myself. My make up need sorting through and that is the kinda job I enjoy. Might drag the parents out for food and a film tonight so I at least get a bit of the naughty I was due this weekend!

X

Aww the pesky snow has halted your plans hun thats a shame but dinner and film with the folks sounds good and a pamper for you is just what you need think of the calories you are going to have saved by not drinking a good loss next week heading your way hun:) I still havent got any snow here yet just freezing :( not helping with the water consumption lol x

I am cleaning!! Well I was!! Now I'm reading!! JEL of u having ur parents and friends nearby! X

Go see pitch perfect!!!!!!!!

Or life of pi. But don't tell me about it coz I haven't seen it yet!!!! X

Couldn't pursaude my parents to walk to the cinema. Too far apparently! So I'm at theirs warching a hooky copy of zero dark thirty. May venture to the pub the eve and help myself to some wine. Havent decided yet.

Feel your pain madmuppet my house is victorian and very cold! And my heating sucks. Today I've had a sandwich and a diet coke. Def not on plan but everything was low fat or diet. Feeling pretty miserable today.

Bleugh xxxxxx

Sorry your evening didn't go to plan! Is it snowing where you live? xx

Hi rose bud! I decided to go to the pub with my friend last night and we did share 3 bottles of wine. Lol not exactly healthy and not how I would recommend spending your calories but you know, real life has to continue and I loved catching up with my friend :)

And yes lots of snow!

Had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and I'm flicking between 18 s 7 and 18 s 8. Lovely little motivator to get back on track.

Today I started with my meal because I had post alcohol munchies. Couldn't be bothered to cook so I had a diet ready meal - sheppards pie (330cals) and peas but I couldn't finish it. Does anyone else get that? Absolutely starving, cook an old 'fat sized' portion of food and eat like a fith of it! Such a waste of food! My stomach has obviously shrunk down but sometimes I can not stop myself cooking old size portions because I feel deprived and then I chuck a ton away. Such a waste of money. I guess my head isnt quite there yet!

So tonight I'll have 2 shakes and some fruit. Not doing anything tonight so going to potter around the house and tidy up. Just watching the first episode of the new series of supersize vs superskinny. Chinese is a massive weakness of mine and doctor Christian is helping putting me off lol!

Hope your all well! Xxxxx

Wow that's a lot of lipsticks :) I thought my lipstick/tint/ gloss obsession was bad. I just had a bit of a binge but back on track tomorrow :)

Ohhhh its not even all of it! hahah I think, like a lot of overweight woman I have focused my purchasing on things that always 'fit' so to speak! haha

Slightly obsessed with makeup, jewellery, hair and body products, shoes and bags! I did fulfill a life long dream when I bought this house, my bedroom has a walk in wardrobe, I still cant get over it!!! best thing ever! haha

I was thinking of uploading some pics of me so you could see my body shape and that but the app for MM on my phone crashes every time I try and upload a photo now! and I dont know how to get photos from my phone to my laptop!

For a 24 year old, I am the most tech unsavy! Its embarrassing!

Ohhhh its not even all of it! hahah I think, like a lot of overweight woman I have focused my purchasing on things that always 'fit' so to speak! haha

Slightly obsessed with makeup, jewellery, hair and body products, shoes and bags! I did fulfill a life long dream when I bought this house, my bedroom has a walk in wardrobe, I still cant get over it!!! best thing ever! haha

I was thinking of uploading some pics of me so you could see my body shape and that but the app for MM on my phone crashes every time I try and upload a photo now! and I dont know how to get photos from my phone to my laptop!

For a 24 year old, I am the most tech unsavy! Its embarrassing!

Gorgeous! X

Yeah mine doesn't work when I try upload photos either. I'm 26 and I barely know how to use my iPhone!
I am the same with handbags purses etc. I'm a size 16 at the mo but would love to be a12 :) I avoid clothes shopping so often, when I see an outfit though I think aww that will be nice but I imagine it on a skinny person then when I try it on I hate how I look in it! It's like I'm torturing myself
:(
I need to bite the bullet and exercise.

Yeah I avoid it too. I used to shop so much but the bigger I got the less shops I could buy clothes from. Im pretty much limited to evans, new look, h&m and debenhams - even there its extremely limited. Really struggle with bras too as I am a 40G and cant afford bravissimo or whatever. I was a size 22 on top and 24 on bottom when I started. Im now about a 20. Another stone and half and Im about an 18, but then its like 3 stone before I get to 16, its weird! Ive been everything from 12-24 so I have boxes and boxes of beautiful clothes I cant wear and I am desperate to! Really bored of my wardrobe atm and dont want to waste money on more so I cant wait til I go down to my 18-20 stuff, it will be like a whole new wardrobe! Its been about 2-3 years since I last wore some of the things so just got to keep my head down and keep going!

I actually exercise quite a lot when Im not ill! Im getting back into the swing of things atm. I think you just need to find something that you dont totally hate, for me that is swimming. I swim lengths for about an hour most days plus I got to aquafit classes, which I really enjoy.

I wish I loved swimming as it works everything but i have a horrid fear of downing (I know it sounds rather foolish, my friend is a trained lifeguard and even when I was with her I couldn't go to the deep end) and I dislike the gym as it's all skinny people and men bulking up. I hula hoop which trims my waist and I aim to do a exercise DVD or Zumba.

I used to be a 12 but I got rid of all my clothes. I wish I hadn't, I think it would be further motivation if I had them. I think I would be more than happy being a 12 again.

You have done fab so far :) well done xx

Back