Laura's bit of everything diet!

Ohh I cant imagine what its like to be afraid but I am sure that it's no fun :(

I had a massive f!@& up last night ladies, which involved pizza and I was really upset with myself almost immediately after. Plus I spent the whole day depressed which happens the day after any time I drink. Really not helpful. Having an absolute moron for an ex boyfriend doesn't help! He really managed to piss me off yest.

I want to rant about that but it requires me to explain a whole load of background information and right now I can't be bothered. ... sorry

Xxx

I had a massive f!@& up last night ladies, which involved pizza and I was really upset with myself almost immediately after. Plus I spent the whole day depressed which happens the day after any time I drink. Really not helpful. Having an absolute moron for an ex boyfriend doesn't help! He really managed to piss me off yest.

I want to rant about that but it requires me to explain a whole load of background information and right now I can't be bothered. ... sorry

Xxx

Call me if you need a chat. You didn't say anything about this over text- you should have done!!!!!!

But I'll put it in perspective for u....... Head to http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm and find out what your basal metabolic rate is. Bear in mind this will be approx as it differs for everyone.

Now remember that you've limited yourself to >700cal a day and most days you don't have all those. If you work on a weekly basis is means that your slip up has probably kept you well within acceptable boundaries for weightloss and may actually have done you some good- it will keep your body on its toes and keep you burning with any luck. It's a good idea to vary intake on a vlcd like we vary food day to day :) don't panic. Try tracking on myfitnesspal so you can see where the deficits are and where you've gone over what you're allowing yourself and see how it pans out on a weekly basis. I bet you aren't tracking cals lost through exercise either. So there! Fixed!!!

Please don't worry! You're still gorgeous, still lovely, and still well shot of that silly man who didnt try hard enough!! We all still love you, Especially me! And we all slip up. Do NOT be upset please.

Xxx

We all have slip ups now and then but such is life. If you carry on letting them getting you down it won't help :(
After my graduation I bumped into am ex, even after splitting up with him 4 years ago he still managed to piss me off. He felt the need to rub his relationship in my face. I've been with my current boyfriend 3 years, travelled the world and got a first class degree, I felt no need to rub any of this in his face! Just shows the difference in maturity!
Don't let them get to you love, they do things to evoke a reaction and then they think they have one over you!
You sound as if you are doing great on your own with getting your degree, your house and now losing weight for you :)
You're doing brill x

we all have slip ups, its life
as long as you get back on track =]

and you dont needa explain about your ex, exes are all mostly morons thats why they are exes lol

btw love your nails what polish you use? im a nail polish hoarder my bf shouts are me lol , i have metal spice racks filled with them

The green is a rimmel 60 sec polish and the glitter on top is models own. I think they are amazing for glitters. Got about 6. I love that spice rack idea! I love storage ideas like that, especially cos I have so much make up! I bought an earring display unit for a shop so I could store all my earrings properly and see them all :D

Thanks guys. Men are so stupid ay? It's so annoying the power they have to get under your skin! Mine is a real nasty piece of work sometimes and its made even more difficult by the fact that we share the same friendship group.

Eugh anyway. Been at my parents all day as my dads operation has been moved to tmrw. We are supposed to be going out for dinner for my mums birthday tmrw and my dad is refusing to cancel as hes only in for day surgery so apparently that's still on! And then on Friday going to London for the weekend. Not really feeling like I'm going to have much of a chance to pull it back before I go off plan again! Eek. Stupid life getting in the way :p

I've lost it a bit with my eating today. My Boyf annoyed me today so the biscuits came out (darn this emotional eating). But shall start again in the morning :)
Hope all goes well with your dad x

The green is a rimmel 60 sec polish and the glitter on top is models own. I think they are amazing for glitters. Got about 6. I love that spice rack idea! I love storage ideas like that, especially cos I have so much make up! I bought an earring display unit for a shop so I could store all my earrings properly and see them all :D

i loove models own glitters i have 4 of them lol i really like their flaky glitter from their like winter collection =] love the idea about the earing holder

hope your dads surgery goes well =]

maaaaaaan I super love hobnobs. Whenever I crave its usually savoury, Im really not a massive chocolate fan. but tonight however, Im gagging for some haha

What are we like?!

Hahaha

Least we aren't secret nibblers. When I did go to ww meeting a woman used to sneak food into the shower with her so her husband wouldn't hear her opening wrappers, another lady used to wait til her husband was in the bath and then binge on biscuits. Lol.

Hearing other people's stories really does help x

wow thats crazy!! I live alone so I have no one to hide it from lol apart from my guinea pigs, but they dont judge me!

I think living alone would be easier. I moved back in with my parents after uni, they are both skinny and can eat chocolate til it comes out of their ears. Both my friends on ww have said they couldn't diet if they lived here! It would be so much easier if I loved alone and bought the food I'm allowed to eat rather than being tempted by what I can't.
3lb loss for me this week :) xx

it is much easier when your being good, but when you fall off the wagon a bit, like me right now (showing 1.5lbs up) its not as good, no one there to embarrass you to eat properly! Thats cool, what is it called, ill come find it!

Managed to set my alarm but not save it, so it didnt go off this morning, woke up at 11am and Id missed my fist lecture back at uni, so annoyed, and embarrassed at the patheticness of the excuse! who the hell is going to believe that! "Oh, my alarm didnt go off" yeaaaahh. EUGH.

STILL not feeling like I can get back on my diet, temporary loss of motivation combined with I know Im going out tonight for a (very high fat content) Turkish meal and plenty of drink. Im going to go to the gym now and prey that I can get back on it tmrw. I have to be able to balance the diet with life otherwise its never going to work. Its all very well being able to do it if I never leave the house and do anything but that is hardly living is it?

X

also although I am showing a gain I actually am feeling thinner today, tummy seems less pregnant lol. X

It's weight watchers/calorie counting/ think thin my diary.
I thought exactly the same, if you stop living cos of a diet you don't have the balance. I am going out for Indian next week and I have found my lowest point option but tad worried about the calorie content because I am aiming for 1,200 a day.
Have you heard of the thing where you change your calorie intake daily to keep your body on it's toes?x

Hi Laura

Firstly hope your Dad gets on alright must be such a worry but he sounds like a right trooper :)

secondly men uggg lol dont let your ex get to you as it sounds like you are in the best place without him hugs and stay strong all men are numptys weather they are ex's or not they just dont have the emotional capacity that us girls have and it is a major flaw on there point :D

Thirdly great profile pic well done I've still got to take my pics which i think i will get my mum to do for me as i want some without clothes shots as well as clothed lmao in clothes i can look alright but without then :eek: its a sight to behold but i think if i have some horrendous ones it will help me even more :)

And finally you have a lot going on at the mo with your dad and that so dont beat yourself up to bad, we all have to live and not just survive as we lose this weight if that means having anight out with a meal and alcohol so be it you will more then likely make better choices anyway and if not it's one night tomorrow is another day one in which doesnt include a meal out so you will be more focussed they is no point getting dis hearten about weight loss it generally makes things worst so go out enjoy yourself make smarter choices food wise and crack on again tomorrow safe in the knowledge that you had a great time and even when your at target your going to have the odd nights out etc but will make it up with better choices. The way i see it once i'm at target i just need to keep a eye on the weight and chase the pesky lb away before he gains friends lol

Chin up hun find that motivation and determination you still have it and can do this :)

Hugs x

PS the fact you feel slimmer today even with the scales showing a gain is a great sign your losing inches if not the lbs which reminds me i must fine my tape measure x

i would sooo rather live alone than with my mum and bro
he eats everything in the house usually all my diet food and veg sooo annoying and then leaves me with like the burgers and im just like ughhh i bought that food for me

i am feeling loss of motivation aswell :( needa get working out i thinks
i had a chinese the other night at a friends house and googled the lowest calorie options lol thank goodness one of my friends is dieting too cos usually its just me and they are like trying to tempt me to be bad and it is highly de motivating

Back