Laura's bit of everything diet!

Hi guys will reply properly tmrw but just to let you all know my dad had an op today, a biopsy of the cancer and all went well. Home safe and sound x

Hi guys will reply properly tmrw but just to let you all know my dad had an op today, a biopsy of the cancer and all went well. Home safe and sound x

Oh good! Thought of you all yesterday xxxxxx

Hi hun glad everything went well with your dad, hope you enjoyed your meal. Hows your day been today? Heres hoping to a good weigh in for you tomorrow :) you can do this hun xx

i loove models own glitters i have 4 of them lol i really like their flaky glitter from their like winter collection =]

I love the winter collection! Ive been wanting to buy it since before xmas but no money, but, yesterday my student loan arrived! awww yeeeeeah :)

It's weight watchers/calorie counting/ think thin my diary.
I thought exactly the same, if you stop living cos of a diet you don't have the balance. I am going out for Indian next week and I have found my lowest point option but tad worried about the calorie content because I am aiming for 1,200 a day.
Have you heard of the thing where you change your calorie intake daily to keep your body on it's toes?x

I will go a find it then lucy! Yeah I have seen a bit about that however, I have been off the rails these past couple days, so even if I dont gain in reality, I am seeing a gain cos of all the carbs Ive had and my body is retaining water. Hopefully in a couple days Ill be back down. In the meantime I dont think tmrws weigh in is going to be kind to me. I dont know whether to skip it and wait two weeks to see a true reflection or do it anyway. hmmm. The next two weekends are going to be similar too. I just hope I am better at getting back on it that I have been this week.

Hi Laura

Firstly hope your Dad gets on alright must be such a worry but he sounds like a right trooper :)

secondly men uggg lol dont let your ex get to you as it sounds like you are in the best place without him hugs and stay strong all men are numptys weather they are ex's or not they just dont have the emotional capacity that us girls have and it is a major flaw on there point :D

Thirdly great profile pic well done I've still got to take my pics which i think i will get my mum to do for me as i want some without clothes shots as well as clothed lmao in clothes i can look alright but without then :eek: its a sight to behold but i think if i have some horrendous ones it will help me even more :)

And finally you have a lot going on at the mo with your dad and that so dont beat yourself up to bad, we all have to live and not just survive as we lose this weight if that means having anight out with a meal and alcohol so be it you will more then likely make better choices anyway and if not it's one night tomorrow is another day one in which doesnt include a meal out so you will be more focussed they is no point getting dis hearten about weight loss it generally makes things worst so go out enjoy yourself make smarter choices food wise and crack on again tomorrow safe in the knowledge that you had a great time and even when your at target your going to have the odd nights out etc but will make it up with better choices. The way i see it once i'm at target i just need to keep a eye on the weight and chase the pesky lb away before he gains friends lol

Chin up hun find that motivation and determination you still have it and can do this :)

Hugs x

PS the fact you feel slimmer today even with the scales showing a gain is a great sign your losing inches if not the lbs which reminds me i must fine my tape measure x

Thank you baby girl! X

i would sooo rather live alone than with my mum and bro
he eats everything in the house usually all my diet food and veg sooo annoying and then leaves me with like the burgers and im just like ughhh i bought that food for me

i am feeling loss of motivation aswell :( needa get working out i thinks
i had a chinese the other night at a friends house and googled the lowest calorie options lol thank goodness one of my friends is dieting too cos usually its just me and they are like trying to tempt me to be bad and it is highly de motivating

Well done for being good! X

Oh good! Thought of you all yesterday xxxxxx

xxxxx

Hi hun glad everything went well with your dad, hope you enjoyed your meal. Hows your day been today? Heres hoping to a good weigh in for you tomorrow :) you can do this hun xx

I did enjoy my meal thanks, should have said it was for my mums birthday which is why we went out, not just constantly off plan for no reason :p That is why we are away for the weekend in london too. I am worried about that, having seen how much damage this week has done to me - up to 18 stone 12 this morning, I worry that Ill lose that again by friday and then just re do the damage lol and then the same the next weekend!

After the meal I met up with some girl friends who were having cocktails so ended up having a proper night out and didnt get to bed til 5.30am this morning! woops. Finally back on the diet today tho. Started with my meal which was a WW chicken lasagne type thing and salad, which was fine and leaves me to have 2 shakes this eve. In uni tmrw and hoping to hit the gym after and then head to my parents to give mum her birthday presents and check on my dad.

Really need to get on with my uni work, only got 10 days til my next dissertation deadline and I have done nothing! It seems I have no motivation for anything atm.

Just spend my evenings feeling miserable atm - lots to worry about I guess.

x

Don't be hard on yourself. Sounds like you've had a rough time of it recently. You sound like you are doing fab, if it had been me I would of baked cakes/tarts/bread til it came out of my ears and then eaten it! I bake when I'm sad/angry/stressed, anything really and eat it til I feel sick. You have much more will power xx

Well Im trying to be realistic with myself and not too hard on myself as that has got me absolutely no where in the past. It is hard to get the balance tho between giving myself excuses to go off the rails and not being too hard on myself!

Well Im trying to be realistic with myself and not too hard on myself as that has got me absolutely no where in the past. It is hard to get the balance tho between giving myself excuses to go off the rails and not being too hard on myself!

Yeah I know what you mean. I think I need to learn from my past reactions like you have. I normally get down about being off the rails and then use that as an excuse to comfort eat and it's pathetic of me really. If I'm down because I are too much eating is not the solution! As if I have only just clicked onto this! Thanks xx

You are doing a fab job hon! Keep it up!! X

Hey hun, how you doing? hope your alright and your dissertation is coming along alright.
Dont let your motivation hide hun you still have it :) just ride out the low days and you will come back fighting.
Did you have your weigh in?
Keep smiling hun and i'll catch ya soon xxxx

Hi I did have a weigh in and I was 3lbs up sadly. Just driving to London atm. My plan is to enjoy my weekend here and then to go straight into a vlcd on Sunday and go for a week. I need to do this to regain some control and undo some of that bad I have done! I'll keep that up til sat when I have a party. That is my plan for the immediate future anyway!

Have a great time in london hun and relax you will get back in the zone dont worry about the gain you will soon get it off :D
Great you have a plan to get though the week aswell all sounds good hun. xx

Hello Ladies! Its been a while since Ive done a proper update! Since my blip last weekend and the beginning of the week Ive really struggled and my mind has seriously been elsewhere, so I decided to take a little breather. I had a really nice time in London and did so much! On friday we started off having a meal in some dead posh restaurant then went to the V&A to see the Hollywood costumes exhibit then went to a comedy club and went out in soho for the night. I spent so much money and drank quite a bit, but I only had that one meal and pretty much was on my feet for nearly 14 hours straight! Legs were killing me when I woke up on sat! Only managed to walk for about 10 hours sat :p went out for lunch and then to the Harry Potter Studio Tour, which I absolutely loved! haha bit geeky! I loved it tho, I was always the same age as Harry as the books came out so Ive always been a fan!

So Im back home now, sorting myself out today so I am ready to go full swing into next week to try and pull back some of the damage Ive done! Although the scales are only currently showing 18stone 11 - I think all that walking helped! I would really like to get down to 18 stone 9 by Sat morning - going to a party in the eve, so probably ruin it all over again but I feel like I this will help me feel more in control.

lol I dont want to moan that Im having a social life, especially because Ive felt a little rejected & neglected by my friends recently - since I decided to cut my ex out of my life, I have been ignored by so many friends - because the ex and I share a friendship group. It made the diet much easier in nov and dec and because I had so many uni deadlines, I just did nothing. but yeah I am finding it difficult because I moaned that I felt very alone and ignored so a few friends have been bending over backwards to invite me along to their plans or make new ones with me. but I do feel like I need some time out though! Its seriously not helping my diet and I also got used to spending alot of time alone, I am finding I am missing this alone time lol

I guess its a silly thing to moan about - I wanted change and to feel supported by my friends and I got that. Dont get me wrong, I am happy! but they are all so skinny despite (mostly) leading unhealthy lives. I wish I had that gene that let you eat what you like :p

Also my ex is going to be at this party, along with all the friends who have disappeared from my life and I do feel so much more confident when Ive lost even 1lb! So Im going to do this week as a SS+/810 (CWP) style week, I know it will be tough, but its 5 days and it will make me feel amazing when I weigh on sat morning, Im also hoping it will help encourage me get back on it, come sunday/monday!

Well ladies, that turned into quite a ramble! apologies! Let me know if any of you are Harry Potter fans as I took many photos :p In the meantime Im going to upload my new nails Ive just painted, now experimenting with a nail art pen and gems!

Heres to an amazing week!!! xXXXXXX

Great plan for ss+ 810! I am really proud of you lovely! You've had a hard time of it- you were right to have a break and have some fun!! And I told you it wouldn't be bad when you got back didn't I! I'm sure you'll loose more then a pound! And you'll show him what he's been missing.

People are so bloody daft when it comes to other people's break ups. All I know now is there is ALWAYS 2 sides to every story. And if your "friends" don't see that then good job they aren't really your friends any more. Sod them!

You are doing a great job Laura! Keep smiling! Chin up! You are a better beautiful person! You fox!! Xxxx

well the original damage was right up to 18 stone 13 but I seem to have pulled some of that back this week despite being not totally focus so I am happy with that cos really I have lost 2lbs this week lol.

Regarding his/my friends - they are all men, men are weak and pathetic and even tho my ex specifically asked them not to change towards me and wholeheartedly admitted the fault, they have made no effort. Its a shame really as there was a handful of guys who I thought I was particularly close with and it appears the feeling was certainly not mutual. Some times I am very sad and I feel incredibly lonely and some times I relish in spending 90% of my time alone. lol just life I guess.

As a result I am currently trying to rekindle several old friendships that have dwindled and there are 2 girls I am so happy to become reacquainted with - they truly have been my silver lining to a very difficult 6 months.

And you guys of course. LAAAAVVVVLY :)

sorry for a billion spelling mistakes and typos btw, cannot actually type tonight... lol

xxxx

well the original damage was right up to 18 stone 13 but I seem to have pulled some of that back this week despite being not totally focus so I am happy with that cos really I have lost 2lbs this week lol.

Regarding his/my friends - they are all men, men are weak and pathetic and even tho my ex specifically asked them not to change towards me and wholeheartedly admitted the fault, they have made no effort. Its a shame really as there was a handful of guys who I thought I was particularly close with and it appears the feeling was certainly not mutual. Some times I am very sad and I feel incredibly lonely and some times I relish in spending 90% of my time alone. lol just life I guess.

As a result I am currently trying to rekindle several old friendships that have dwindled and there are 2 girls I am so happy to become reacquainted with - they truly have been my silver lining to a very difficult 6 months.

And you guys of course. LAAAAVVVVLY :)

sorry for a billion spelling mistakes and typos btw, cannot actually type tonight... lol

xxxx

God it sounds like me- except u had friends to start with! Lee and I met each other at low points in our lives. Hardly any of my friends stuck around (I'm crap at staying in touch- but tried hard- he was v.controlling) and his friends apparently stopped trying after his accident and long recovery. So lucky from the point of view that we had no mutual friends. But ***** from the point of view that I'm in a new place and the few friends I do have outside of work-work friends are questionable esp after this week from hell-are far flung and difficult to pin down. I have outgrown 2 I them and I'm sick of chasing down the ones I want to stay in touch with because I spend all my time worrying and helping them with their stuff.

I feel completely and wholeheartedly the same as you. I'm nearly 30 and spend a huge percentage of my non working life alone and sad. Pretending I'm ok and that its what I want. Lee has a lot to answer for in all of this. My mum is worried about me and I have no idea where to start or how to get out and meet people the same as me! I've forgotten the things I actually enjoy doing- what if I don't enjoy them anymore. I feel crap if I'm honest.

Boys do suck. I find that normally it's me that has to do all the running with the couple of make friends I have- its like they forget.

Anyway enough of that! 2lb off is kickass!!!!!!! Xxx

ohhh your so right, I have spent hours of my time listening to other peoples problems and being incredibly supportive and kind and as soon as you need someone to talk to and help you they are no where to be found. I already pile so much on my parents and I worry that I scare them enough with my depression, so i resorted to paying a man £40 quid for an hour a week to listen to my s*** but you know, it makes me feel better, so that'll do for now!

Totally know what you mean about meeting people. I have no idea how to do it! lol Im only in uni 6 hours a week and bar one night out, I spend all the rest of the time alone! It wasnt any better when I worked cos I worked alone lol spent all my time in my car! haha I joined pof but have yet to meet to someone I actually want to go on a date with! lol

Perpleo - you need to start a diary cos I dont actually know anything about you! How old are you? what do you do? plus were kinda doing the same diet :p

I watch so much tv too! :p especially when I need to do work. Ill get uploading some pics then !

x

Ohhh only 4 hours sleep and I'm out the house at 830 for uni. So tired!

Just had my first shake. I feel a 7pm bedtime on the horizon!

Back