Laura's bit of everything diet!

loving the nail pics :D and the harry potter ones

i started my own diary
i was scared that no one would comment on mine etc or that if i posted on it and then people would see me fail idk
but i started it
its called heather's healthy eating

Heather I'm going to find you and subscribe!!!

Its fine hun!

OH ladies! Just to let you know how today went :

3 shakes down
avoided millions of biscuits offered by my 2 size 6-8 best friends
and I got a 65% back on one of my uni essays (this is good :p)

Such a good day! Had a lush catch up with my besties and their fellas. One has an adorable 8 month old too. Very happy today :) Found the strength to say no to chocies and biscuits. Its a miracle!

Only managed 4 hours sleep before uni this morning, so Im thinking early night and fingers crossed for a super productive day tmrw because I have so much dissertation to write!

Much love XXXX

OH ladies! Just to let you know how today went :

3 shakes down
avoided millions of biscuits offered by my 2 size 6-8 best friends
and I got a 65% back on one of my uni essays (this is good :p)

Such a good day! Had a lush catch up with my besties and their fellas. One has an adorable 8 month old too. Very happy today :) Found the strength to say no to chocies and biscuits. Its a miracle!

Only managed 4 hours sleep before uni this morning, so Im thinking early night and fingers crossed for a super productive day tmrw because I have so much dissertation to write!

Much love XXXX

Whoo hoo hun fab fab day for you your back in the game :D

well done for turning down choccies and biscuits go you! Also congrats on the 65%. a great start to the week hun keep up the great work.

having just read though the last few posts OMG we are all so alike lol i have no idea how to meet new friends its madness. And Laura im the same i give everyone of my few friends advice and support and some times even go out of my way to help them (even changing things around that i had planned just to help out ) and then when it comes done to me needing someone where are they all I can count on 1 hand my true friends who i could turn to at anytime of day or night. I have alot of "toxic" friends those that seem to suck the life out of me at times and make me question why do i even put up with it, theres times where they have asked a favour and i have sooo not wanted to help but just cant find a way to say no so help and then get really annoyed with myself as i know if it was the other way round they would have no guilt saying no to me. I have started to distant myself from these people as i think ive finally realised that i dont need them in my life and how i was the one making the effort all the time, which has lead to me being a slight loner lol but a happier one just wish i had a few more friends around here to have a bit more fun with at times though hey ho cant have everything can we.

It is truly a shame that so many people are selfish and ask for so much and give nothing in return! I too have toxic friends who make me so miserable!

I think we're better off alone! or online and with each other! :p

Ladies I wonder if anyone can help me out with this - I have posted this in a different thread but thought I would see if anyone here had any answers for me!

I saw a dress on simply be that I love but I have no idea what size to go for, so I compared my measurements with a sizing chart and according to them I should be in a 26-30 depending on the measurement! That is crazy! In other shops Im mostly in 20s, 22 in smaller sized shops and trousers.

I know I am 20 in Evans so I thought I would compare my measurements again, but this time to the Evans size chart - I am baffled

Granted these measurements are from about 5lbs ago - but that really cant make too much of a difference.

bust - 130cm
waist - 123cm
Hips - 139 cm

according to these measurements and Evans size guide I should be in a 26-28 when the 20 fits me perfectly!!

I am so super confused! maybe I just took the measurements drastically wrong...

Ladies I wonder if anyone can help me out with this - I have posted this in a different thread but thought I would see if anyone here had any answers for me!

I saw a dress on simply be that I love but I have no idea what size to go for, so I compared my measurements with a sizing chart and according to them I should be in a 26-30 depending on the measurement! That is crazy! In other shops Im mostly in 20s, 22 in smaller sized shops and trousers.

I know I am 20 in Evans so I thought I would compare my measurements again, but this time to the Evans size chart - I am baffled

Granted these measurements are from about 5lbs ago - but that really cant make too much of a difference.

bust - 130cm
waist - 123cm
Hips - 139 cm

according to these measurements and Evans size guide I should be in a 26-28 when the 20 fits me perfectly!!

Not sure if im much help lol but i have had things in the past from simply be and have always ordered the same size as i would buy in evans and most of the tops have been fine bottoms ive found to be slightly tighter. I get alot of clothes from Yoursclothing they have a shop 30mins away and i found it last year a great change from evans and quite abit cheaper they have a online shop so may be worth a look hun again i get the same size i would in evans and everything fits, some tops do come up abit big though depending on the style so may be worth ordering the next size down :)

Im wearing size 20 jeans at the mo and they are definetly looser i so cant wait to get a pair of 18's hopefully at the end of next month whoo hoo and top size is now 22/24 am now limited on things in my wardrobe so a shopping spree needed in march i think lol
Not going to get anything just yet as im liking the fact that its still cold so no one can notice anything when im wearing my big coat so going to plod on wearing all my old things until the weather warms up by which time i can go and get some smaller bits and people will be able to see the difference ive made (fingers crossed i stick to plan for that long which im sure i will do lol).

Not sure if after that ramble ive helped you or not lol xx

bust - 130cm
waist - 123cm
Hips - 139 cm

Look, I have the same issue!!! Do u have store credit with simply be? I'd order a 20, 22 and at a push a 24 and send back what u don't want!

I would put money on u needing the 20. Honestly. My measurements say the same and I've never had to buy a 24. Ignore the charts!!

Which dress!!!!
And yay! Loving your day!! Xxxxx

Nope thats helped thanks mad muppet! love that yoursclothing I want to buy everything from there now! and such good prices. I have always loved fashion but since I have become a plus size, the idea of shopping has always depressed me, I dont know why I havent tried harder to find more fashionable, cheaper online stores like these before cos they would have seriously cheered me up a bit!

Im the same mad muppet - bought two pairs of black jeggings from sainsburys one 22 and one 24 (i find their sizes small) and I had to cut the tags out cos they annoy me, so I never which size is which, I keep putting the 24s on and ending up with the pants around my ankles lol I really want to pass them on to someone and I have loved them and they are still in good nick, wish I knew of a swap shop or give away for us plus sizers slimming down!

Tara - no store credit which makes ordering many sizes expensive and a hassle I cba with, lol Ive moved on to this yoursclothing now. I may order me a nice dress tmrw - will post if I do. So far tonight, Ive only bought new gym gear from sports direct ;/ lol not exactly every girls dream but my old gym gear is looking tatty!
Found some new look stuff I like too

Inspire Black Rose V Neck Dress

Inspire Red Aztec Print Burnout T-Shirt

Inspire Plum Ruffle Front Sleeveless Dress

I think those may be bought tmrw!

Im off to bed now, to dream of beautiful dresses and pretty sparkly things!

XXXXX

I had that problem with my ex and before uni I had a grand total of 4 friends because of it but when I did my undergrad I made some fab friends and some fab ones at work too. It's definitely quality not quantity :)
I am the same with the alone/lonely thing but sometimes when I am with friends I do wish I was alone and when I do feel a tad lonely I will normally call one up or see my bf. it's tricky to find the balance sometimes.
I need to stop using food as a comfort/social/ emotional thing. My new mantra is if you are not hungry food is not the answer! Hopefully this will work :)
I'll keep muddling through :) I have no other option but to xx

Love that first dress!!!!

I bought a leopard print bra from yours. It's amazing!! After our chat about bra extenders I didn't need one. It's ace. For £16 too! Better then bravissimo!!!

Wish I had more money. This place is mega bucks. No fun. Quite want a new sexy blouse to go with the new pencil skirt and ridiculous heels but I don't think I can budget it in!!! X

Oooo the dresses look lovely :)

I have a problem with dresses, love them but they have to be maxi to hide my feet lmao I have huge feet (10:eek:) which i hate almost as much as i hate being fat and its so hard to find nice shoes for them not only that but they cost a fortune so trying to find a nice pair of sandals to wear with a nice dress is a nightmare. I stick to my jeans with i have a slight obssession with. I went though them yesterday and have loads that are size 22 which i can now only wear with a belt not to bad as when im wearing my long coat no one can see the saggy bum lol, Ive got 2 size 20 which i have decided will wear when i go out and about and then no 18's what so ever :( I had a huge clear out last year and was in the frame of mind im never going to get thin and the last time i was a 18 i was pregnant with T so sold most of them on ebay :cry: great at the time for money but now im going to need them its a pain atleast i get to go shopping woo hoo will make do with the ones ive got till i really have to buy new ones though as i dont intend to be a 18 for long :D

Hope you had a good sleep hun with lots of sparkles and dresses lol look forward to seeing what dress you do get :) x

Whaaaaaaat tara, leopard print!!! I love leopard print . My fave bra was but it died. Now there are never any in leopard print and in my size! Booo! Im jealous! Link me the one you got!

Lol mad muppet you are silly. Never throw clothes out! I have boxes and boxes of every size! Want some size 18 jeans? Im sure I've got spare you can have!

Off to the gym after mammoth 14 hour sleep then the online shopping begins!

X

Thats lush! what is the fit like? always worried about bras online as I am so fussy about them!

Also I am in such a good mood today! Cheeky peek at the scales and its down to 18st 9 :) plus I went to my mums to do our measurements - 3 weeks from the last ones and they have made me very happy!

3 weeks ago today
bust 130 cm 124cm -6cm
waist 123cm 117cm -6cm
Hips 139cm 135cm -4cm

YAY

I also made my mum do my height as I always thought I was 5ft7 but a couple of months back this nhs man who has been monitoring my weight took my height and told me I was 5ft 5 - He point blank refused to redo it even though I never believed him. So I just did it and I am 170cm or
[h=2]5 feet 6[SUP]59[/SUP]⁄[SUB]64[/SUB] inches[/h]
heh Im going 5ft 7 and that man can shut up.

Thats lush! what is the fit like? always worried about bras online as I am so fussy about them!

Also I am in such a good mood today! Cheeky peek at the scales and its down to 18st 9 :) plus I went to my mums to do our measurements - 3 weeks from the last ones and they have made me very happy!

3 weeks ago today
bust 130 cm 124cm -6cm
waist 123cm 117cm -6cm
Hips 139cm 135cm -4cm

YAY

I also made my mum do my height as I always thought I was 5ft7 but a couple of months back this nhs man who has been monitoring my weight took my height and told me I was 5ft 5 - He point blank refused to redo it even though I never believed him. So I just did it and I am 170cm or
[h=2]5 feet 6[SUP]59[/SUP]/[SUB]64[/SUB] inches[/h]
heh Im going 5ft 7 and that man can shut up.

It's comfortable. I always struggle with the band around the bottom digging in but it doesn't do it! Seems too, I'd say the cup size is a little generous!!!!!

Men are stupid! Remember that means ur target weight and bmi will be different. And ur cal intake too. But you are amaizing! X

Back