Laura's bit of everything diet!

When you get home throw the pizza straight in the bin, then you can't deliberate over it :p

Yeah I cant do that, thats wasteful, Ill just drop it off at my brothers tmrw!

I'm such a geek- I never left my uni work til late, it's because I know I aren't naturally clever I had to work hard to get decent marks so I wasn't one of these people who could do it the day before and get a first. I did get a first overall but i worked hard for it! (Motivation was if I got a first I'd get a £9,000 bursary for my PGCE which you apparently don't automatically get anyway!)

ahh yes my friend who is also doing her pgce is moaning cos she only got a 2:1 so only gets like 6grand lol wish I had your work ethic hun! I leave everything til late, I just cant make myself do it. Even like 10 mins of work! lol Im averaging a 2:1, thing is when I actually prepare and do things properly I get firsts. I would love to graduate with a first, no chance now, but you think that would motivate me, but no!

Hi hun sounds like you had a lovely time out with the family, steak bigger then your head omg makes me think of man v food challenges lmao.

Sorry to hear about the wait regarding your dad what a nightmare bloody NHS really need to shake themselves up, they never seem in a hurry do they and they arent the ones sitting at home worrying about things. Try and keep focused hun your doing fab and im sure you will be right back on track come tomorrow but in all honesty it doesnt look like your doing to bad even with the meals out.

Loving the curls picture, and same about the colour lovely :D
xx

I will have to put a pic of the steak up! its crazy!

and thanks hun! XXXXX

What are the shakes you have?

I just drink silly amounts of green tea in the evening/night now to stop my stomach fooling me that I am hungry :D

I have caimbridge diet shakes, celebrity slim and tesco meal replacement ones.

Hey ladies what do you think to this?

Im on Plentyof fish right, looking for a perspective man ;)

Last month I was messaging a guy who I thought was actually a real possibility. Mostly I spend my time on there deleting dodgy messages from questionable men. Only been on 2 dates from there but they were both terrible so I like to talk to a guy properly now to decide if I want to meet them. This seems to be against the norm - most people think you should have a little chat and then meet to decide if they are right or wrong for you. I just dont really have the time or energy for that lol I want to weed out the weirdos so I insist on a lot of messaging or texting.

so yeah, back to the point lol Talking to this guy a lot over 2 weeks and thinking if he asks me out Ill be brave and go meet him. but then he just disappears off the face of the earth! lol no reply to the last message. I figure Ive put him off some how. Tbf my etiquette is pretty much the same, if Im talking to a guy and he says something that triggers alarm bells then I just stop replying. No need to lead them on but then its a bit awkward to say 'see ya' lol So yeah I figures I must not be his type. I see him online once or twice in the last month so I know hes received the message.

Then 2 days ago he emailed me. (it had been about a month since last contact) he apologised for no contact and said he'd been really busy. My last message gets deleted after a month, so he doesnt remember what I asked him etc but hope Im better (from the glandular fever - points for memory of details :p).

So my question is do you think I should reply or no reply?

I am tempted because I havent talked to anyone Ive thought nicer, more like me, attractive etc but in the back of my head is like - oh he got a better offer, he went for it and then it didnt work out so now Im back in the game, 2nd choice lol I know I am super paranoid lol

ohhhh and another thing as an aside --- I found it really difficult to chose pictures to go on there. Mostly they are headshots cos I quite like my face, I used to think it made up for my body lol but then I got even fatter :p I wanted to be honest tho and not mislead people so there are 2 full body shots, but they are very flattering. Now Im not about to put up a totally minging photo of myself looking super fat, but also really worried that I am misleading people. Dont want to be dishonest but also dont want to embarrass myself with horrible pictures! lol

So worried Ill turn up somewhere and they'll be like, well I knew you were big but that is taking the piss hahah.

Ill upload the photos on to here if anyone wants to judge for me :p

Hey ladies what do you think to this?

Im on Plentyof fish right, looking for a perspective man ;)

Last month I was messaging a guy who I thought was actually a real possibility. Mostly I spend my time on there deleting dodgy messages from questionable men. Only been on 2 dates from there but they were both terrible so I like to talk to a guy properly now to decide if I want to meet them. This seems to be against the norm - most people think you should have a little chat and then meet to decide if they are right or wrong for you. I just dont really have the time or energy for that lol I want to weed out the weirdos so I insist on a lot of messaging or texting.

so yeah, back to the point lol Talking to this guy a lot over 2 weeks and thinking if he asks me out Ill be brave and go meet him. but then he just disappears off the face of the earth! lol no reply to the last message. I figure Ive put him off some how. Tbf my etiquette is pretty much the same, if Im talking to a guy and he says something that triggers alarm bells then I just stop replying. No need to lead them on but then its a bit awkward to say 'see ya' lol So yeah I figures I must not be his type. I see him online once or twice in the last month so I know hes received the message.

Then 2 days ago he emailed me. (it had been about a month since last contact) he apologised for no contact and said he'd been really busy. My last message gets deleted after a month, so he doesnt remember what I asked him etc but hope Im better (from the glandular fever - points for memory of details :p).

So my question is do you think I should reply or no reply?

I am tempted because I havent talked to anyone Ive thought nicer, more like me, attractive etc but in the back of my head is like - oh he got a better offer, he went for it and then it didnt work out so now Im back in the game, 2nd choice lol I know I am super paranoid lol

ohhhh and another thing as an aside --- I found it really difficult to chose pictures to go on there. Mostly they are headshots cos I quite like my face, I used to think it made up for my body lol but then I got even fatter :p I wanted to be honest tho and not mislead people so there are 2 full body shots, but they are very flattering. Now Im not about to put up a totally minging photo of myself looking super fat, but also really worried that I am misleading people. Dont want to be dishonest but also dont want to embarrass myself with horrible pictures! lol

So worried Ill turn up somewhere and they'll be like, well I knew you were big but that is taking the piss hahah.

Ill upload the photos on to here if anyone wants to judge for me :p

Story of my life!! I thought I was the only one!!

REthe guy I say message him. You obviously like him and he must like you because otherwise he would have never got back to you. He remembers what you were last talking about so is clearly interested in what you have to say. I think you should give him the benefit of the doubt. Don't tar them all with the same brush.

I'm on POF too and only has head shots when I was at my biggest and when I met one guy his first reaction was to say "You're massive" and then quickly turned it to meaning my height. Anyway the date was nice enough, just a drink but I didn't see him again. He text me a couple of times after but then just stopped. It really knocked my confidence so I think you're doing the right thing having full length pics on. Even now I've lost most of the weight I need to I still don't feel confident enough to put a pic up so haven't been on any more dates :/ wish I was as confident as you.

Agree with the weirdos, I had a guy offer me money to suck my toes not that long ago haha. Your guy sounds decent from what you've said, I say go for it.

xx

haha Im not confident really. Part of me thinks I should wait until I am a couple more stone down, because I am so unhappy with my body - many hang ups! but then I also think - should I really put my life on hold? Im quite lonely and I want the excitement of liking someone and the beginning of something new. Such a tough call to make. But you know, I was having sex with my ex when I was nearly 20 stone, nothing stopped me then, he made me feel comfortable and fat people need sex/love/relationships too! lol Been single 8 months now and a girls got needs ;)

Do you know what I want the most? Butterflies. lol how lame is that?

Omg, toes! haha so gross! I have had many similar dodgy offers. one guy wanted to be my money slave? seemed too good to be true, I was pretty sure he would murder me and wear my skin. hahaha. So many 50-60 year olds asking me to have sex with them, errrrr who says yes to that?! And loads of guys asking for pictures of my boobs. whhhhhhhy would I do that?

I do quite like the guy, youre right. Ive found intelligent people scarce on internet dating, so I think I will reply.... maybe Im being to mean/cynical?

x

haha Im not confident really. Part of me thinks I should wait until I am a couple more stone down, because I am so unhappy with my body - many hang ups! but then I also think - should I really put my life on hold? Im quite lonely and I want the excitement of liking someone and the beginning of something new. Such a tough call to make. But you know, I was having sex with my ex when I was nearly 20 stone, nothing stopped me then, he made me feel comfortable and fat people need sex/love/relationships too! lol Been single 8 months now and a girls got needs ;)

Do you know what I want the most? Butterflies. lol how lame is that?

Omg, toes! haha so gross! I have had many similar dodgy offers. one guy wanted to be my money slave? seemed too good to be true, I was pretty sure he would murder me and wear my skin. hahaha. So many 50-60 year olds asking me to have sex with them, errrrr who says yes to that?! And loads of guys asking for pictures of my boobs. whhhhhhhy would I do that?

I do quite like the guy, youre right. Ive found intelligent people scarce on internet dating, so I think I will reply.... maybe Im being to mean/cynical?

x

See I thought that too and now I am a couple of stone down I still don't feel like I can meet someone yet in case they think I'm bigger than they were expecting. It's all because of that one guys comment. Before then I didn't care!

I know what you mean about having needs, I've been single 3 years!! Haha. End up seeing someone and then bin them off. I don't know what my problem is?! I think I have a 19 year old boys brain when it comes to commitment. I even worked as a club 1830 rep for 2 seasons to get it out of my system and that still didn't work! So I've been trying the online thing but never really go on it to be honest. I feel like I'm gonna be single forever ha.

Its not lame wanting butterflies either or even just a decent conversation! The amount of people who can't string a sentence together on that website is literally appalling. It's not being cynical it's just stating facts haha. This guy has seen your pics, he's obviously interested. Message him back. I'll be staying subscribed for updates. Love a real life chick flick haha.

xx

No harm in a message..... I really struggle with pof! All weirdos and blokes out for one thing!!!!!!!

Do it!! Xxxx

Butterflies are not lame and u are gorgeous. You know what, u should put ur stripy dress pic up! With ur bum ;)

I have issue with dating sites that ask for weight. :-/

What about party guy? X

i met my bf on a dating website and we talked on and off for like 3 years lol i was always petrified of meeting him and get really nervous about meeting people and thought it would be really awkward
i was scared he wouldnt look like his fotos or something so webcammed for ages etc to get me used to seeing him lol
we met at a bar and have been going strong now for over 3 years =]

i felt like he would think i was fat or ugly etc but then i got bigger while with him lol back on track now though and hes super supportive

sorry for the gush lmao
just pointing out good guys are out there lol

See I thought that too and now I am a couple of stone down I still don't feel like I can meet someone yet in case they think I'm bigger than they were expecting. It's all because of that one guys comment. Before then I didn't care!
xx

You really shouldnt let one stupid guys ignorant comment get you down hun. You are so much better than him.

Butterflies are not lame and u are gorgeous. You know what, u should put ur stripy dress pic up! With ur bum ;)

I have issue with dating sites that ask for weight. :-/

haha, no I have no make up on in that pic. Yeah I was on match for 6 months, I didnt put my weight in, hardly saw anyone who did. Occasionally, in the guys 'what Im looking for' section they would put in their ideal to-from weight of a women and Id see guys with 7 stone- 10 stone, and then they would contact me, Id be like, REALLY??? haha

What about party guy? X

I told you Im not pursuing that!

i met my bf on a dating website and we talked on and off for like 3 years lol i was always petrified of meeting him and get really nervous about meeting people and thought it would be really awkward
i was scared he wouldnt look like his fotos or something so webcammed for ages etc to get me used to seeing him lol
we met at a bar and have been going strong now for over 3 years =]

i felt like he would think i was fat or ugly etc but then i got bigger while with him lol back on track now though and hes super supportive

sorry for the gush lmao
just pointing out good guys are out there lol

awww that is lovely perpleo! I love a little love story!!! Feel free to gush any time! I know there are good guys, just got to find one! x

Well ladies I was intending on having a 3 shake day with no food today. I haven't quite managed that but I am pretty happy with my day today.

Had a shake for breakfast and I've just made a really healthy dinner of chicken and stir fried veg. And if I get hungry again ill have another shake. I know I wanted no food but this is a better day than binging or being completely off plan!

Had a really good time at the gym today and at home I've had a good go with my kettle bell. Really need to take some measurements again too because I took photos this morning and my tummy looks slimmer despite my STS I'm headed for this weds! Also in my morning body inspection :p I definitely think that my cellulite is smothing out. I think it might be possible from all the swimming but not sure how long these things take??

Hope you're all well xxxx

Get a body brush if ur worried about cellulite? Do it for 10mins every day before bath/shower. X

yeah Ive had one for ages, makes zero difference!

do body brushes really work? Im under the assumption that if i lose weigh the cellulite will go too!! duh!! I'm hoping drinking lots of water and not eating sugar should get rid of mine!!! good luck mybodyisacage! :)

well Ive had one for about a year, gave it 6 months of a go and I found no difference whatsoever. It is really good for exfoliation tho - an in turn making the skin look seriously good!

hmmm Ive lost weight in the past, and the cellulite came with me. It did decrease but I think you cant simply rely on weightloss. This time round Im doing loads of swimming - amazing for all over body tone, working out at the gym for fat burn and doing kettlebell workouts at home for strength and tone. I have just recently noticed a massive difference in my cellulite and I am putting it down to exercise - most likely the swimming. I am very happy with the results!

sounds awesome, i had forgotten about the cellulite issue (good job i can't see my bum) but i am pushing hard at the gym, and i heard a sauna once in a while can help clear toxins?

well I think it does as much as sweating it all out any other way would! You just get to sweat out more faster :p plus its seriously relaxing! lol

Cool, I think gym is the key!

Back