Laura's bit of everything diet!

It really annoys me that the uploader flips the photos. Anyway. My spring outfit and what I wore to the party - but with a cardi. I look really short and fat in that photo haha

oooh i love the outfit! really suits you :)

Thanks guys!

Heather why you up so late? No work tmrw?

I can't sleep :(

I love the black dress! Lush! You look slimmer!!!!! Xxx

Thanks!

A couple of my friends noticed. I think because its mostly come off my tummy, its less sticky outy lol.

Haha I just hate that photo. But I think it must just be a weird angle as I'm not that short and my head isn't that massive haha

Itoy & Suerti- thanks for your rep comment - so nice of you! x

You guys are so nice! <3 x

just took some measurements as its been a couple weeks since I last did.

I havent got the origional measurements to hand so I cant tell how much is off in total but I have ones from a couple weeks ago to compare against.

So I am -4cm off the boobies - sad to see them go :p
-5 off the waist - very happy

but no change on the hips :/ hmmm how annoying as its where I carry all my weight :( Thing is tho, my mother has taken all my previous measurements and with my hips Im not sure where to sit the tape on me, maybe I am doing it lower down than she normally does? Not going to get too disheartened!

Lol boobies ;) x

And obviously well done u legend!!! I have now stopped sniggering ;) xx

just took some measurements as its been a couple weeks since I last did.

I havent got the origional measurements to hand so I cant tell how much is off in total but I have ones from a couple weeks ago to compare against.

So I am -4cm off the boobies - sad to see them go :p
-5 off the waist - very happy

but no change on the hips :/ hmmm how annoying as its where I carry all my weight :( Thing is tho, my mother has taken all my previous measurements and with my hips Im not sure where to sit the tape on me, maybe I am doing it lower down than she normally does? Not going to get too disheartened!

Well done on the losses!

Re hip measurements - you measure where your hipbone starts, just where your derriere starts to round out at the back ;) How polite is that, lol!!
I was measuring wrong - I thought I had to measure at the widest point, which I presumed was around the bottom half of my bum, around my thighs - this is wrong, which is good, as my hips are slimmer where you're supposed to measure! ;)

Hope that helps xxx

Ohhh thanks nat thats really helpful!! Haha I love how you worded that. Very delicate :p

Haha Tara if we can't laugh at boobiiiiieees there would be no hope!

X

Is it more helpful to measure?

As I have mentioned before I am part of the small titty committee and unfortunately when I lose weight it goes off my boobs first :'( it may be a stupid question but is there a way I can stop this!?! They will be non existent soon!

So are we saying that I should be measuring under one of my spare tyres. Because I thought it was widest part too!!!

I don't think I could find my hip bones any more!!!!!! X

Is it more helpful to measure?

As I have mentioned before I am part of the small titty committee and unfortunately when I lose weight it goes off my boobs first :'( it may be a stupid question but is there a way I can stop this!?! They will be non existent soon!

Have some of mine?!

Back