Laura's bit of everything diet!

I can!!!? Totally!!!! Thighs, boobs, stomach.....! Everywhere! U look fantastic! X

I think its all just off my tummy. I wish it would shift off my chins tho :(

lol Im jealous of you, youve lost loads more than me! Did you take pictures to track your loss?

well i have a few from before i lost weight etc but i havent been brave enough to take photos in my pants etc
but i havent really noticed any changes until recently and even then my brain tells me my clothes have just stretched and im not actually thinner lmao
but on my facebook page i can see the difference from my like profile pic to my like banner pic if that makes any sense lol

yeah I know what you mean! You look so nice with dark hair!

jealous of how slim your arms are in that cover photo :p

lollll really? they look like hocks of ham haha

Oh girlies! Neither of u look like me!!! With my stomach apron!

Mine was aprony to start with - I thought it would never go back and the damage was done, but as I lose weight it is sort of pulling back, so have hope!

weigh in this morning at 17 stone 4

-2lbs for this week

and Im off for a swim! yay! :)

I think if I had anything I would have some sort of breast augmentation or uplift, Ive got a bit of asymmetry which has bothered me my whole life.

I might need a tummy tuck - just depends on how bad it is when I finish lol also maybe a bit of lipo on my arms and thighs. See how I feel :p

exactly and I intend to exercise a lot (again - once my degree is done lol) so who knows what my body will look like again!

Just wanted to check in - the last couple of days havent been amazing, but also not the worst!

Eating under 2000 cals every day, around 1700 most days.

Went to a zumba class with my friend yesterday too which totally knackered me out! lol nice to finally get back in the saddle tho, its been long enough!

Looking forward to the 7th tho, my life can regain a bit of normality and I can refocus on diet and exercise. For now, Im just getting through! lol

Off out with the boy tonight, hes so cuteeee :)

okaaaaaay So I went out drinking last night, so Im sure Ill bounce back up tmrw, but I saw 16 stone 13 on the scales this morning and I am having a little freak out!!!!!!

16s are so close.

So much happy :)

You are simply amazing! X

Back