Laura's bit of everything diet!

Well done! You've done great so far. How much do you want to lose in total?

around 8 stone? but I really cant focus on that for now, its just too big a number, plus I dont want to get stuck on it, I just want to keep going til I feel happy and comfortable. Just using 11 stone 7 as a rough goal as its the highest weight I can be in the healthy bmi range. However, Ive never been smaller than 13 stone in my adult life. I might get there and feel happy!

Ive been working in 6 week blocks and that is really helping me!

Might have screwed it up today lol

Had a tracker bar for breakfast. Ate out for lunch and had half a bowl of macaroni cheese and half a slice of carrot cake. Dinner I had a 2 egg omelette with a bit of cheese. Two medium mushrooms and 3 rashers of bacon.

God knows how many calories that is!

Had a tracker bar for breakfast. Ate out for lunch and had half a bowl of macaroni cheese and half a slice of carrot cake. Dinner I had a 2 egg omelette with a bit of cheese. Two medium mushrooms and 3 rashers of bacon.

God knows how many calories that is!

Not as bad as you think!!!! I reckon it's not a patch on how bad u think! Or what I used to eat/or could eat!! Xxxxxxx

You're under so much stress babe, keep doing what you need to- you are doing so well!!!!!! Xxxxx

Not as bad as you think!!!! I reckon it's not a patch on how bad u think! Or what I used to eat/or could eat!! Xxxxxxx

I tried to work it out and I think about 1700. I know its not bad but I didnt eat the good stuff to make up those cals lol. Also I know your totally right. I could have eaten triple that in the old days. Just difficult to find a new balance :(

eugh up to 17 stone 2 today, knew I couldnt eat that much and get away with it!

Do not worry! It's not 19st! You're doing fab!! X

I know, not the end of the world. Just my lack of focus is frustrating!

We can do this hun :)

Oooo good news about the boy ;) sounds like its going well :) good for you hun

:clap: Well done for posting your pics hun you are braver then me, you can really see the difference!!

Maybe after the weekend I'll try posting mine :eek:

Keep up the great work hun your amazing xxx

Aww thanks hun. He actually makes me so happy! Lol. Seeing him today too.

I just thought I'd get over it with the pictures. It was hard to do bit at the same time I wanted to know if anyone else saw a difference. And what's the worst that could happen? You guys aren't going to be mean are you? !

X

So weighed in this morning at 17 stone 2, -2 lbs for the week. I know this is good but I was really hoping for -3lbs. Better luck next week I guess!

Great work hun we are both neck and neck :D lets see if this is the week we hit the 16s wouldnt that be awesome!!

Hope your having a great day with the boy ;)

And of course we wouldnt be mean to you your lovely!! xx

yeah def a good aim for next week!

struggling with old binge and purge habits that are reappearing during these last difficult weeks. Its not really a topic Ive covered on here but its something Ive struggled with since I was a teen, using bulimia as means of control. I guess I am pretty embarrassed to talk about it cos its one part of my mental health that Ive havent dealt with but that is why Im going to bodymorph.

Today I was with Sam tho, he came round to cheer me up after Ive had some difficult days, we got sandwhiches from tesco and I got cheese and pickle and it was 575 cals, stupid really, I didnt look at the cals til after I ate it, thats bad old habits. and then we had fish and chips. I felt so disgusting, after he left I couldnt stop myself from throwing up. I know its not the way to deal with it. I should have made better choices and not put myself in that position. Its so difficult tho cos Sam is slim and eats normally so I dont want to be weird in front of him and eat my normal weird low cal meals.

treading a fine line atm but I am seeing the psychologist next week and Im sure this will help, and when life eases up a little, the end is in sight.

Thinking of you darling. Xx

dont think Im headed for any loss at all this week. Just no time to focus on the diet. Hoping for a sts cos I cant face a gain, but Im not trying so god knows what will happen :/

Hope ur ears have recovered!!!

Back