Laura's bit of everything diet!

ha! taaaa x

So I need to get back on track - tried and failed yest!

After a week off and eating and drinking plenty I am back up to 17 stone 1 - +1lb is not the end of the world, but also, not the way I want to be going in!

Ive had a lovely holiday and now I need to lose another 3 stone! So today I got back in the gym, food wise been pretty good. Written a weeks plan for meals and done a super healthy food shop!

but I need some goals!

right now I really can't think of any - graduation in oct seems silly and too far? Nothing in between now and then! So maybe a 3 stone 3 month challenge, seeing as Ive done 3 stone in 5 months, I feel like Im a bit behind where I want to be - so must try harder!

So new month starts on sat - have until then to undo as much damage from last week as possible - then 3 stone in 3 months will commence! God knows if I can actually do it but I am going to try my hardest!

weighed in today and a couple good days have helped me out - dropped down to 16 stone 13, I know Ive seen it before but it is finally official! lol

hoping for a good couple of weeks to get the ball rolling again!

Kickin ass Laura! And looking hot while ur doing it! Loving ur work!!! Xx

Thanks babe! How you getting on?

third day back into the gym today and I am broken! haha so tired. Should not have had 6 weeks out :/ merrrrrrrrr

Been seriously good on the food front too - under 1500 every day this week and getting way more fruit and veggies in too!

Do u count ur veggies in ur cals?

U r doing amazing!! I'm not!!!! :) xx

yeah count everything!

You are simply amazing Laura. You have everything under control! I'm in awe and a little envious! Ill decorate your house if you whip me into shape?! Xxxx

hahaa only just now, after being off track for so long!

Today I ate a tracker bar for breakfast

Lunch I had a jacket pot with heinz spaghetti, bit of cheese and sweetcorn

Dinner I made spag bol with lean steak mince, carrots, mush and red onion with a bit of cheese. Did have too much tho.

Snacks Ive had melon and grapes.

Only got 50 cals left for today cos I was naughty with my dinner portion so hoping I don't get hungry later! Im going to ruin it all tmrw by going out for a meal with the family and then Sam wants to take me out on Sat so all the hard work will be undone! haha.

You're living life doll!! I love that its going so well with sam too!!!! You totally deserve to be happy!! Xx

yea, life does get in the way sometimes!

Had a kitkat tonight (broke my boycot! woops!) but it only took me 50 cals over and i really needed chocolate :p

I am happy that I am happy too :p lol I hope your life follows suit. We both deserve some happiness!

Going to try and make up for what is likely to be too meals out by eating less in the day time and of course more gym! Its the only way I can justify it and also, I am now terrified of putting all the weight back on which is what has happened in the past! Put a lot of my fat clothes in charity today so I have no choice :p

flicking between 16 stone 9/10 this morning - I knew there was a reason I went to the gym! lol

16 stone 10 this morning! had to undo the damage of the weekend!

lol well I messed up and Im back to 17 stone maaaaaahhhhh

back to 16 stone 10 this am, I really dont know what is going on with my body!

Back