Laura's bit of everything diet!

I don't have a diary at the moment but thinking of starting one :)

I officially have 1350 calories but tend to have a couple of low calorie days, a couple of higher calorie days (usually weekend) and some mediocre days xx

Ooohh that is quite low. Not sure I could stick to that. I find that 1500 just gets ne three filling meals and a snack! Do you cut anything out to help keep you under the calorie limit?

My day one went pretty well. Bit of a shock to the system and probably ate a little too much but I think I will need to work it down.

I am 2 lbs down on the scales this morning tho and off to the gym this afternoon. Woop! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's what MEP allocates me but I have a fitbit which adds more if I exercise and do enough walking to up it. The major thing I have cut is all the coffee I used to drink - and the milk in it. Still have one a day but mainly fruit teas x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So I thought I needed to update all my stats on here and on MFP. When I entered my weight ( I weighed in this am at 16 stone 5.5) it was more than -10lbs since my last weigh in on there. So MFP recommended I recalculate my cals according to my goals, I have to change my activity rating as I now work in an office environment it is sedentary, it was lightly active before. and OH MY the drop in calories was a shocker! lol I knew they would reduce but 1270... wow

Im having about 1000 a day on celeb slim but not sure how Ill do calorie counting on 1270... that will be quite a challenge!

but the good news is, I've hit my half century! and -5lbs is a good start 4 days in X

Well still coping. Everyone at work knows about the diet so no way I can go off plan now lol I kinda like that though. I hope it will keep me in check and on board.

Diet is going well. I've only just stopped being starving all the time on day 6. Must have been really stuffing my face!

lost 6lbs so far so looking forward to my weigh in on Friday!

54 days to cuba and to stick with this. I can do it!

Hit my half a stone this am. Woop! What a lovely 6 days lol

Just 54 to go lol

woop!!! one week weigh in. -7.5 lbs

Amazing!! so chuffed with that!!

That's brilliant well done you :) im going to weigh in when I get to work, weight has been coming off since I started again last Thursday after Christmas break but I'll check my full week loss today! Chuffed for you x

Ooh let me know how you get on! X

Well I've just weighed in at 100.6kg which is just under 15st12lb so fairly pleased with that :) I was 103.2kg on 2nd January so I've lost about 6-7lb :) Been hammering the exercise this week though so I'm having a "rest day" today, well I'm at work and will still do some walking but nothing excessive. It's chippy tea tonight - something we've kept up as a family despite me and hubby dieting. I just have a small portion like a childs portion but really look forward to it and as I'm calorie counting I can just include it in my plan. Hoping to get lots off exercise in this weekend, although working for a 4 hours tomorrow. I must really start my own diary haha!

Plan for the week - never see 16st again, keep plodding on and be 99.something kg next week :)

Its actually just under 6lb I've just checked. Thats a good loss :) I've lost 2st10lb altogether now so 4lb next week would be amazing but I'll settle for 2!

(I weigh in kilos as thats the scales at work and i know they're all callibrated and accurate) x

Have a good weekend! :D

ahh well done! thats amazing! I cant wait to get into the 15s not seen it in about 5-6 years! be nice to get in the single digits in the KGs too, youve got some really good milestones coming up!

I went for a run tonight, in the torrential rain, proper chuffed with myself! lol

So I was jealous of your milestones so I thought I'd have a look at my weightloss milestones. I've had them written down from the beginning with every pound lost and what it meant in regards to bmi, obesity, total loss and percentage lost. Well in 2lbs time, at 16 stone I will have lost 20% of my original start weight. I am so happy I checked that in time to see it before it happened! What a goal to work towards. Even if it is 2lbs lol

That's brilliant! You must feel so much healthier for it I know I do! My blood pressure was up before I kos t any weight, i'm a nurse so checked it as I was getting headaches and a lot of fluid retention in my legs they've feel 'tight' after shifts! It's down to normalish now and my fitness is much better.

I walked to work in 30 mins the other day and felt fine last time I tried it was 50 mins and almost dying!

My next goal is 15st8 so 3 stone lost and the kg is around that too so I'm hoping to be there in the next couple of weeks :)

I cant wait to see the 15s! It makes me so excited. Lol I know most people wouldn't be happy to be 15stone but for me its a dream!. Its nice that we're in a similar place too :)

I had very few health implications from being obese. I guess I was lucky... I had bad knees which cleared up after about a stone loss.

In the middle of my journey I did a nhs programme with councillors dieticians and personal trainers. They told me I was the healthiest fat person they've ever seen. Have always been very active and ate a varied diet just waaaaaaay too much lol. I'm just happy I wasn't one of those people who needed a health shock wake up call cos god knows how fat I would have got! My actual impetus was seeing the scales flicker and seeing 20stone. When I was an obnoxious teenager I always used to say I would kill myself if I ever got to 20stone and that would not leave my head! Horrible reason I guess but at least it made me do it! X

Great loss hun :) huge well done! Here's to seeing the 15st mark at your next weigh in :) xx

Ive had a poor start to the year due to family members illnesses and stress Ive put my start date as next Monday this week Im focussing on cutting back down on my coffee which seems to have crept up and generally healthy eating less carbs as all I have been having is pasta pasta pasta lol time to get my arse back in the zone :) ooo and giving up smoking could be more challenging lol.

xx

Great loss hun :) huge well done! Here's to seeing the 15st mark at your next weigh in :) xx

Ive had a poor start to the year due to family members illnesses and stress Ive put my start date as next Monday this week Im focussing on cutting back down on my coffee which seems to have crept up and generally healthy eating less carbs as all I have been having is pasta pasta pasta lol time to get my arse back in the zone :) ooo and giving up smoking could be more challenging lol.

xx

Thanks lovely. Still at 16 st 1 but really hoping I see 15 by Friday. I can't describe how that would feel!

Sorry to hear things are difficult. Really hope things pick up for you. Good plan to cut down before you really go for it all on Monday. I know you can do it. Youve done so well so far!

I think I have almost properly given up smoking now lol I was having some on nights out from sept to dec. Doing dry January now so no drinking means no smoking, hoping this is the last part to totally stopping. It is so hard though so I seriously feel your pain! How many are you having?

xxx

Ohhh annoyingly close. 16st0.5 this am. I am definitely finding the slowing down of weightloss hard. It was so nice to see a pound a day last week lol

Back