Laura's Diary - I'm back! :-)

go back to bed you weirdo LOL :D

have a lovely xmas chuckles :) xxx

go back to bed you weirdo LOL :D

have a lovely xmas chuckles :) xxx

Lol! Why you up so early? OH left for work and I was wide awake so decided to get up too. :) xXx

Happy Christmas have a great time :dancing_snowman::Christmas02r::47:

Hi just popping in to wish you a very merry christmas.
Hope santa brings you all that you wish for :) xxx
:dancing_snowman: :xmassign: :4616:​

Lol! Why you up so early? OH left for work and I was wide awake so decided to get up too. :) xXx

i was due at work too on a 7-4 :p

hope you've had a lovely time the last few days :) xxx

Just popping in to wish you a Happy New Year. Hope that 2009 brings with it all that you could wish for. Take care xxx

Happy New Year to you! xxx

Laura where aaaaaare youuuuuuuu?

hope you're okay xxx

Sorry I haven't been posting for a while but our internet messed up (again)! So I've been logging on quickly but not had the chance to post.
Thank you all for your lovely New Year wishes and for the caring messages about me not posting...it's really nice to have such lovely people on here! :)
Well I had a lovely Christmas and New Year. We ended up having a mini party at ours on New Years Eve as people didn't have much money so couldn't afford to go out. So there was 7 of us in all...we played some boys Vs girls sing-star kareoke (sp?) and games was a laugh. Then had some sparklers etc in the garden at midnight.
New Years resolutions have been made...obviously one of them is weight loss. Another is to try to have a more positive outlook. I used to be a really positive person but for some reason this last yr seems to have made me a bit more negative...I guess most people will say that about last year.
Yesterday we went round to my parents for a lovely family roast dinner.
As for last weeks WI I put on 2lbs, which is good really considering the stuff I ate over Christmas period! :)
Tomorrow I am going to the gym and swimming with a friend which I'm looking forward to. Then we are going shopping as we both got some vouchers for Christmas.
Hope everyone had a lovely New Year...will find out now as I'm going to nose through the diarys! :D xxxx

Glad you've enjoyed the festive period :) I love SingStar! A friend is coming over tomorrow for SingStar and probably Scrabble (aren't we sooo cool!) but I've given up drinking so have to do it sober. A first :p

Singstar rocks!:eek:

Hope you have had a good weekend Laura x

Back