Laura's Diary - I'm back! :-)

hello Laura just me, again :D hope you've had a good day ma lovely! x

Hey Laura,

Hope your okay lovey xx

Thanks girls for the posts...sorry I've not been around for a bit. Things just got ontop of me and I seemed to go a bit down for a couple of days.
This is only a quick post cos it's not even 6am. Got some good news though...I got a job! Went for an interview yesterday with a nursery for an assistant who they will train to get my NVQ in childcare...and I got it....yey! Will post again later and catch up with everyone's diary then. xx

Congratulations on new job. That is great news xx

Thanks girls for the posts...sorry I've not been around for a bit. Things just got ontop of me and I seemed to go a bit down for a couple of days.
This is only a quick post cos it's not even 6am. Got some good news though...I got a job! Went for an interview yesterday with a nursery for an assistant who they will train to get my NVQ in childcare...and I got it....yey! Will post again later and catch up with everyone's diary then. xx

CONGRATULATIONS! Thats fantastic! Well done hun! I'm chuffed for you! Have a great day xx

Congratulations on your new job! It sounds great. Well done x

so pleased for you Laura - thats just what you need :) well done! xxx

Sorry I've been so absent lately...settling into working again has made me sooo tired the last few days.
Mondays WI was ok...lost 1lb.
Work has been great...I am really enjoying it. It's hard work tho but at least it's something I like doing. Have got a slight chest infection at the mo but apparently when you first start working at a nursery you are likely to catch things as your immune system isn't used to being around so many children with so many little bugs. So have been dosing myself up on my antibiotics so that hopefully it will clear up soon.
Had my friend's baby's Naming Ceremony yesterday which was lovely! As Supportive Adults we had to do a reading and make some promises...which went really well. The ceremony was so lovely and he was such a good boy throughout the whole thing, he seemed to be constantly smiling and giggling! We went to a bar that they had hired out a room in for the afternoon after-party. That was really fun and got to meet up with a few friends that I haven't seen much of lately. Didn't stay too late as I still wasn't feeling 100% and didn't want to risk making myself feel worse. But it was such a great day! :D
Today I am chilling out in my PJs trying to keep warm and fight off this infection! Back to work 2moro on an 8-4 shift...so not too bad! Although on Tues I'm on an 7:30-5:30! :( Lol!
Have been trying to catch up with everyone's diaries and have decided that I shall not be going absent again...even if some nights I just check in for a quick minimins fix...I missed it here too much! :)
Hope everyone's having a lovely day!xx

Hi Laura, just catching up on your diary - So pleased you got a job in childcare - I know you've wanted this for a while - Am well chuffed for you. Glad you're enjoying it and I see you've found the down side with catching all their little bugs already! Hope you feel better real soon hun. Well done on last weeks loss - hope tomorrow brings the same - good luck! Take care xxx

so glad youre enjoying it honey! Hope its the start of a great journey for you! xx

so glad you've settled in okay and are enjoying it! dont work too hard! :) x

Hope you continue to enjoy the new job, its like the doctors you mostly get immune after the first year until a new strain comes along

Good luck

M

Well done on the 1lb :) I'm glad you're enjoying job, there's nothing worse than having to spend half your life doing something you hate!

Back