Laura's Diary - I'm back! :-)

So glad you had a good chrimbo - My girls adore Singstar; am surprised its still in the running now we have the wii but its holding its own! Glad you're back posting x

Just been reading up on the new WW teams idea...sounds really good as think it will give us all that bit of extra support. Think I have been put into Team 1 :) Still trying to figure it all out but sure I will get there :D

Am having a relaxing day today...OH is off work sick as has a bit of a tummy bug so we are just goin to watch some films etc.
Was up till about 3am last night as my sister and my friend came round and we all got chatting for hours.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend! xxx

Had WI today and result was STS which I'm quite relieved with as I thought I would have gained.
Back to writing my points down properly on my food diary today as think that helped a lot. Feel really motivated today! :D
OH's day off today so we are going to tidy the house a bit and then relax and watch some films that we got for Christmas.
Not much more to report really. Except I am really going to try to make the next meet-up on here as everyone that went to see Joseph at the weekend had such a lovely time!
Hope you are all having a good day. xx

Hi Laura and well done on your wi considering its been christmas and New Year - the 2lbs from last week will be off in no time

You must try and get to a meet. It was like meeting my oldest friends - there was no awkwardness or anything - just loads of laughs. It was ace.

well done on your STS thats fab :) love your new picture you look gorgeous xxx

Hiya hun, well done on sts after the xmas period. Hows you tidying going. Have a lovely cuddle up with OH watching your movies.

Thanks for the replies girls...they really help to motivate me! :)

Today I got TOTM pains really bad which is annoying. No TOTM for over 6 months and then 2 months in a row...how confusing! :confused: PCOS can be such a pain!

Managed to do some more tidying up today...spent 2 hrs hoovering downstairs! Kept finding lil stars everywhere from the table confetti we had on new years eve. Decided to hoover all the chairs/sofa etc and underneath everything.
Haven't eaten anything at all yet today which is really bad but my TOTM pains are making me feel really tired and can't decide if I'm even hungry or not.

One of my friends and his GF want us to go round theirs tonight as they just got a Wii which would be fun as I've never been on one. But OH hasn't had much sleep as he was up at 5am for work and with my back hurting we might rearrange it for nxt week...not sure yet.
Hoping to get some good WI results the nxt 2 weeks as we have the Naming Ceremony on Sat the 17th and want to look alright in my suit. We also have to practice the reading we have to do as supportive adults. :)

I completely forgot about my windows messenger so am going on that now too. Anyone who is on it and wants to be added just pm your email. (Jax - already have yours in pm so will add u today. :))
xx

isnt that a good sign though? especially seen as you are eating healthier and losing weight which helps your PCOS does it not?

hope your back is better soon xxx

Hi hun, hope you're doing okay. Well done on STS - brilliant considering its been chrimbo! Take care xxx

Well done on 2 periods in a row! That is fantastic. Shows the weightloss is already having a positive affect!

hey Laura, where've you been today? hope ur okay chuck xxx

hey Laura, where've you been today? hope ur okay chuck xxx

Hey Rach...I'm ok, thanks for checking...hope you're ok and having a good day! :)

Been to the gym today...1st time in a bit. Really enjoyed it again so yey! :D Only done 45min workout but felt really good about it. Am going again 2moro and shud be going swimming after too as they do late night swimming with some music on a Thurs.
My friend came back to mine after for dinner and my sister joined us...and we watched some Jonathon Creek...they are hooked on it! They are now watched an episode I've already seen but they missed it. It's nice that they can just chill out at ours and feel at home. :)
Hope everyone's having a good day! xx

i wish i had such a close network of friends like you do - it sounds fantastic to have so many people coming and going all the time! :) x

Back