TS AAM Laura's diary!!

Nice one Laura!

Heres to another good week *raises glass (of water)* :)

Yay it's Friday!!

WOW you are brilliant, and when DH notices then it must be good. Men dont notice these things usually especially husbands as I dont suppose they actually really pay attention to you.

Yeah your right, It took him a whole weekend once to realise I'd had my hair cut and coloured lol they are certainly a different species!

Fab loss - good luck for tomorrow WI

xxx

Lol @ bobbi yeah and if they say "is that new" I always say "nah, had it for ages!!"

Good luck for the morning!

Hey haven't forgot about you all... Will post tomorrow, been uber busy today xxx ps still been 100% not even had a chance to update stats from weigh in lol

Hello everyone it's day16 today and last week I lost 4 pounds!! So I'm now 13 stone 1 pound, I hope next week I will break into the 12 stones!! Thats 12.5 pounds down so far, I'm really chuffed with that tho, almost a stone!! Looking forward to fitting into some of my old clothes!! Will update my ticker later when I'm logged in on the computer. Xxx

yeah I do feel really good and proud of myself for not giving in to temptation. Caught sight of myself in the mirror this morning and my waist is getting really more defined, I took before photos but will post them when I'm at or really close to goal coz I'm a big woose at the mo. I think I am gonna smash my easter challenge to smithereens, I put 40 pounds but only have 27.5 pounds to go till I have met it...same with january challenge, I put 14 pounds but only need 1.5 pounds more to meet that!!! next months goal will def be bigger!

Was really cravey earlier and got really grumpy over it lol OH is a saint for putting up with me... As I said before, I have the contraceptive implant and haven't had a period for 9 months and one week into this diet and it comes... And doesn't leave!! That's been like 7 days now, I have an appointment with family planning on Tuesday to see what I can do... Going on a trip at the end of the month and don't want it here :-( maybe it's the reason I am really craving stuff tho, don't feel like im retaining water tho.

Hello everyone!!! Couldnt help but weigh myself this morning and down another pound!! That means im 0.5 lbs away from smashing my January challenge and being in the 12 stones!! Yahoo it's been a great week I've totally got my head in the game now and it means other aspects of my life are great too can't believe I managed to drive to my mums, I never thought id be able to drive for 140 miles!!! Yay! It's my birthday next week too and it's my favourite day of the year. It's all grand! Have a great day folks xxx

Back