Laura's last attempt!!

LOL... It's not compatible with my damn phone!! lol... It's fine though as i'm due to upgrade next week so will be sorted... Just trying to sync with the laptop but struggling to work it all put!! lol.. such as.. how do I link with MFP??!!! ahhghhhhh

Another 2.4 off this week. I am pleased but I'm sure it came off quicker last time!! Lol. Nevermind.. it serves me right! Still feeling goos and positive and looking forward to feeling goos in the summer! :)

Ha ha.. im still here! Thanks for missing me.. thats nice to know!! Lol.. In bed all day and have only just stopped being sick... ugh!!!

Totally self inflicted but feeling sooooo sorry for myself! ! Not like me at all.. I generally kmow when to stop...pah!! :-( :-(

Totally self inflicted but feeling sooooo sorry for myself! ! Not like me at all.. I generally kmow when to stop...pah!! :-( :-(

I did the same exactly a year ago today & not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips since! I was so ill I still think my drink was spiked. Even the thought of alcohol makes me feel really sick x

Ive been that ill.. I even burst a blood vessel in my eye from heaving so much!! Ridiculous and not like me at all!! I have nothing to blame.. no excuses.. I just caught up for a meal with my step sister (from kent) who was visiting my neice and was excited to see them.. had a meal..and shared a bottle of wine with my step sister and then another... and then for some stupid reason started drinking zambuca... stupid stupid.. but my god I've paid for it!!

Ive been that ill.. I even burst a blood vessel in my eye from heaving so much!! Ridiculous and not like me at all!! I have nothing to blame.. no excuses.. I just caught up for a meal with my step sister (from kent) who was visiting my neice and was excited to see them.. had a meal..and shared a bottle of wine with my step sister and then another... and then for some stupid reason started drinking zambuca... stupid stupid.. but my god I've paid for it!!

Seems to have been the weekend for it. Three of my colleagues have been really hungover!

I'm here..... I'vee been hiding and getting spectaularly fatter and fatter!! I've achieved a whopping more than 3 stone gain in 18 months!!! Go me!!!!
Anyway... my knees hurt, my clothes feel like crap, I hate photos being taken of me, I hate even being seen in public and I'm dreading the warmer weather.... I'm absolutely flippin miserable..... So.... I;m back on the blueies.... Fingers crossed I can stick with them for a while... I feel hideous!!! (I'm actually feeling positive though.... although I know it doesn't sound like it!!)...
Now then... where are you all?? Come on!!! I need you all..... Back on ship please!! ;-) Lexie.... You still running your bus service...?? Can we go get them all??
I hope you're all well, I've missed you all.
Looking foreward to catching up with you all.
Love love.
Laura
xxx

Hi Laura! It's nice to see you back, though obviously I'm sorry you've been having difficulties. I'm sure with the help of this place and the little blue pills you can get that gain off in no time! Lexie's still around and going strong - I think her diary's in the JUDDD section now because she doing 5:2 and having great success on it. Take care. :) xx

Lovely to hear from you Tracy! How are you? Are you back to work yet? You'd not long had an op on your knee when i was around last? Xx

Lovely to hear from you Tracy! How are you? Are you back to work yet? You'd not long had an op on your knee when i was around last? Xx

Yes, I'm back at work now - I did a phased return for a month and then back to normal. The knee's still painful, but I'm coping ok. I've had some amendments made to my desk so I can sit comfortably, so it's all good. :) xx

Back