Laura's last EVER diet!!

Oh i get you hun, so was the management role you spoke about a different job then?

I think the calory counting thing sounds very interesting! Might try that myself actually!

Yeah, in the same school though. They got in touch to tell me they'd given the job to someone more experienced in management and that they thought I was selling myself short going for a non- teaching roll, so they asked me back for another interview, have told me I've got the job but its not officially in writing or anything yet - will be MUCH happier when I've signed the paper work haha! Xx

Well I gained 2lbs at this weeks weigh in, and I am really quite glad I did as I have been sabotaging myself for quite a few weeks and somehow getting away with it, therefore continuing to do so!! However this morning was my fresh start and I am pleased to say I've had a great day good wise, but a mega busy one work wise!!

However after a mega busy day whilst AT work I only worked for one hour at home tonight (which is good for me) and caught up on Geordie shore and TOWIE (gotta watch these when OH is working haha!!) and the soaps. I spent time having a shower and washing my hair, AND made myself a delicious sw friendly carbonara pasta for 6 syns (creme fraiche and Parmesan. - have rounded up as used a little more than necessary I think ;-) )

I also made some extra pasta and have made myself a huge pasta salad to take to work tomorrow (I think there may be enough for tomorrow and Fridays lunches) with lots of super free! I'm feeling soo good about this, like a real fresh start! Going to mum and dads for dinner tomorrow night, mum is making a Scottish dish called stovies which I think on top of the little bit of extra light mayo in my pasta salad will deffo take me to my 15 syns, so gotta be careful tomorrow!

Today's food -

Breakfast - apple and grapes snack pack, 2x Alpen lights (HEX B)

Lunch - sw quiche (HEX A of cheese) iceberg lettuce, light mayo (1 SYN) toffee muller light.

Dinner - pasta, red onion, creme fraiche (4 SYNS) bacon, Parmesan (2 SYNS)

SNACKS - 2 x apples.

DRINKS - 800mls sf squash @ work, 1 can sf red bull, 250ml diet coke, 500mls sf squash @ home

hey hun, glad you have had a good day. Drop me a line whenever you feel like sabotaging yourself and I'll tell you off!

Have a fab tomorrow. day 1 of 7 is ticked off! hurrah!

Hi everyone, another pretty good day food and syn wise, but not so great with superfree (I do struggle sometimes fran, I was awful for not eating much fruit n veg per sw and its proved a tough habit to break on the odd day even now!)

B- 35g coco shreddies (HEX B) milk from allowance (HEX A) an apple
L- pasta, bacon, garlic, onions, 1 whole pepper. El mayo (1 SYN)
D- potatoes, onion, square sausage (10SYNS) gravy granules (1 SYN) brown sauce (2 SYNS)

Options (2 SYNS) rest of milk allowance (HEX A)

15 SYNS

I'm the other way round I love veg but only like a few fruits. Well I'm a bit fussy Fran but not not dreadful, I just need to get back into the habit of eating more again! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today's food plan:-

B- ready break (HEX B tweak) milk (1/2 HEX A) maple syrup 2 SYNS apple

L- jacket 1 SYN, cheese spread (1/2 HEX A) salad

D- pasta, chicken, bacon, passata, onion, peppers, Philadelphia 2.5 SYNS.

S- mars ice cream 7 SYNS.

12.5 syns

Change of plan:-

B- ready break (HEX B tweak) milk (1/2 HEX A) maple syrup 2 SYNS apple

L- jacket 2 SYN, spread 2 SYNS, salad

D- pasta, chicken, bacon, passata, onion, peppers, Philadelphia (1/2 HEX A)

S- mars ice cream 7 SYNS.

13 syns

Not actually sure if I will have the ice cream but nice to know the options there hey?

Well what a great day I ended up having yesterday - not so good slimming world wise though!! The only food I had was some ready break on the morning and a jacket with beans (and a cupcake - oops!) then I had wayyy too much to drink out with the inlaws, came home and was sick about 1million times went to bed at 8pm haha!! Feeling a bit silly this morning, I distinctly remember lying on the floor of my inlaws hall way haha!! Oh well, everyone needs to let their hair down every once in a while, back on plan today but craving stodgy foods - mainly bread!! Going to have a jacket with cheese and beans for lunch, but I am literally counting down until then!!

Going to have to be careful because I've been so good since Tuesday and am desperate for a good loss this week!! X

Haha, hope your inlaws were amused! You mad duck. Are you weighing Tuesday evenings?

Haha lets hope so!! I'm sure they were! Yeah Tuesday night is my weigh in, really hoping for a loss, would be happy even to get 1lb off just to get myself in the swing if things, I'm gonna be aiming fr 1lb a week from now on, which would get me to my lowest target by Xmas!! Xxx

So far today I've had a wholemeal roll (HEX B) cheese (HEX A) flora light 1 SYN

Pasta, creme fraiche 3 SYNS, Parmesan (rest of HEX A) garlic.

Then when OH gets home I'm going to make some lunch,

And for dinner we are having burgers, in a wholemeal roll 6 SYNS, with cheese 4 SYNS, SW chips, lettuce, peppers, fried onions. BBQ sauce 1 SYN

15 syns for the day!

I'll be crossing my fingers for you. You've been doing so much better this week I don't see why you shouldnt have a great loss despite drunkenness ;)

Thanks Fran, I'm trying to look at it as a bit of a topsy turvy flexi-syn day. I had no syns until I went out, probably had less than 50 syns, so hoping I can still lose! X

*************EDIT**************

Well I am committing the ultimate syn this week and not going to weigh in! I cannot face two gains in a row an after my naughty night out its looking that way!! I genuinely cannot make weigh in die to work commitments BUT that's not to say I'm not glad!! I'm back on track as of Sunday and will continue to be so until next tues - hoping for a really good loss over the two weeks!

Having a green day today:-

B - alpen light, apple. (1/2 HEX B)

L- wholemeal roll (HEX B), flora light (1SYN) el mayo (0.5SYNS) wafer thin chicken (1SYN) salad, mullerlight, apple. Walkers baked (5SYNS)

D- jacket potato, beans, cheese (HEX A) lettuce, peppers.

Snack - alpen light (1/2 HEX B)

7.5 syns for the day.

Last edited:
Back