Laura's last EVER diet!!

Green day:-

B- bacon and onion sw quiche/frittata (1 SYN) apple

L- jacket, cheese (HEX A) salad. Marg (1 SYN) light mayo (0.5 SYNS)

D- wholemeal toast (HEX B1&2) flora light (2 SYNS) baked beans, muller light.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Decided to change today to EE:-
B- bacon and onion sw quiche/frittata, apple

SW quiche to snack on when I got home.

D- 2x WW sausages (1 SYN), chips and beans.

Wholemeal toast (HEX B) Nutella (4 SYNS)

Last edited:
B- bacon and onion sw quiche/frittata, apple

SW quiche to snack on when I got home.

D- 2x WW sausages (1 SYN), chips and beans.

Wholemeal toast (HEX B) + 2 SYNS Nutella (4 SYNS)

8.5 SYNS for the day! X

Finally settled on today's menu and although I'm well within my syns I feel like a right pig!!

Bloody well enjoyed the Nutella on toast, and felt naughty having the extra slice - but only had to syn 20g at 2 syns so well worth it!!

Tomorrow will be:-
B- 2x alpen light (HEX B), apple

L- jacket (1 SYN) cheese (HEX A) marg (1 SYN) mayo (0.5 SYN) salad, muller light.

D- carbonara (restaurant) 12.5 SYNS.

15 SYNS

You are being so so good at the moment! It's inspiring :)

Thank you lovely, I've got myself to a point where I've decided I need to stop thinking about week to week losses and look at this long term - if I stick to the plan the weight will inevitably come off! 1lb a week would have me roughly at target by Xmas which would be great!!

Saying that I've decided to 'eat light' today for WI tonight, I don't want anything to stop me losing that 1lb...and if I could get a couple off even better - we will see! WI not til 7 so got a loooong day at work ahead of me!

Having chicken salad at lunchtime now, so will only be using 0.5 syns all day, meaning i can have my carbonara guilt free tonight! Have also brought some grapes to snack on this morning if I'm peckish!

100% day number 7 here I come!! X

I second what Tracey said! You're being so fab at the moment and it's great to see you feeling so positive and in control! I hope the scales are good to you tonight. Carbonara sounds lush - I might make a SW version tomorrow. Tonight's tea is a naughty (but on plan) fish finger sandwich. Mmmmm!

Well done Laura. I will have my fingers crossed for you tonight. You deserve a great loss. So proud you have on plan all week :) enjoy your meal out tonight

Emily, I did a couple of fish fingers for Nate the other day and they smelt so fab I even checked their syn value. Enjoy your fish finger sandwich.

Yippeeeee 2lbs off! Finally a good week followed by a good loss- exactly what I need to keep me on track for another week!

Today's food -
B-2x Alpen light (HEX B) grapes
L- chicken salad, light mayo (1SYN)
D- carbonara (12.5SYNS) Parmesan (1.5SYNS)

15 syns go me!!!

Xxx

I second what Tracey said! You're being so fab at the moment and it's great to see you feeling so positive and in control! I hope the scales are good to you tonight. Carbonara sounds lush - I might make a SW version tomorrow. Tonight's tea is a naughty (but on plan) fish finger sandwich. Mmmmm!

Yum! We have fish fingers in the freezer which i'll probably have on Thursday :)

Well done Laura. I will have my fingers crossed for you tonight. You deserve a great loss. So proud you have on plan all week :) enjoy your meal out tonight

Emily, I did a couple of fish fingers for Nate the other day and they smelt so fab I even checked their syn value. Enjoy your fish finger sandwich.

Oooh, what was the syn value Fran? P.s Hi i'm Tracey :)

Most are 2 syns, some of the smaller ones are 1.5. I bought Birds Eye as they were half price and they're 2 syns. Honestly, they must have thought I was mad in Tesco, standing there with all the fish finger syns up on my phone trying to work out what was what!

3 fish fingers fit well in 2 slices of wholemeal from a 400g loaf, so 6 syns plus a HexB. I had mine with 1 syn of tomato ketchup and 1/2 a HexA of melted cheese. I LOVE SW!

Urge ladies get your fishy talk away from my diary - I hate every variety of fish there is going...even fish fingers!!! Haha!

Tracey - glad I could be of some inspiration, you sound exactly like I did over the last few weeks (read - months!!!!!) I just sort of gave up. I wanted the end result but think I couldn't be bothered with the in between process!

When I think about it this diet is a dream to follow really, and I can still have treats (like last nights carbonara) and stick to it, so I really have no excuse not to to! I'm back on it big time and desperate to get my 2.5 stone award ASAP as I've been around the 2 stone mark since Jan!! Ridic!!!

Today's food:-
B- 1x alpen light, 1x hifi light (HEX B) grapes.

L- jacket, marg (1SYN) salad, light mayo (1 SYN) cheese (HEX A)

D- SW quiche made by mother in law (5SYNS for filo pastry and Parma ham - safe side) SW chips, frozen mixed veg, BBQ sauce (1/2SYN)

Will maybe have something chocolatey tonight if I'm feeling that way inclined haha! X

Last edited:
I don't eat fish, but my OH introduced me to the fish finger sandwich and every now and then it's just what I fancy! I might have them as a kiddy tea with SW chips next week.

Pastry is a killer for me! Just that mention of filo pastry has got my mouth watering! Sounds lovely.

I know what you mean about being stuck around the 2 stone mark forever. My 2.5 stone award feels blooming miles away. My next mini-milestone is 2lbs away - at which point I'll have brought my BMI down 6 points. Then it's 1.5lbs to my 2.5 stone, then it's 0.5lbs to having lost 20% of my starting weight (and getting into the healthy BMI range). I just want to get there!

Back