Laura's last EVER diet!!

I'm from Durham lovely, why? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very excited as my friends have just said they are all a bit skint so may want to stay in on Monday night, which would mean I could cook something sw friendly and limit my drinks easily!! Very happy if the plans stick this way with being the night before sw!! Xx

Hi everyone!

I've ended up not having a great few days down to plans, Indian food, too much wine with the girls etc! I'm going to weigh in (a day later than usual!), gain for the third time in a row, get lots of food and body magic diaries.

This week I am going to try my best to stick to plan, although I have a day out for lunch and drinks planned tomorrow, I'm thinking sensible food choices, vodka and diet mixers (but not stressing over booze syns, as this tends to knock me off track) then be an angel from Friday onwards! Going to plan main meals for the week tonight get me on track, making cowboy pie today for tea after fat club, can't wait, it was lovely last time! Xx

Today's food:-

B- 2x wholemeal toast (HEX B) flora (1.5 SYNS) jam (2 SYNS)

L- super free soup, walkers baked (4.5 SYNS)

S- Nutella (6 SYNS)

D- cowboy pie - extra lean mince, beef stock, carrot and swede, baked beans, kidney beans, smash, laughing cow/cheddar (HEX A)

14 syns

Just back from weigh in... 2.5lbs DOWN!!! Heads in the game and I am one happy lady...ready to (FINALLY) get back to losing weight!!! Come on Laura, you can do this!!!! Xxxx

you certainly can hun :)

Morning lovelies! Am just about to get up and get ready, I've a day in the pub with some old work friends to contend with today! Have decided to ensure my food for the day is excellent so that I can enjoy a few vodkas. I am expecting to go over syns, but will be counting them so I can make up for it over the rest of the week :) feeling really focused and ready to get back on plan full time and start losing lots of weight for the next few months!

Today's food plan:-

B- 2x wholemeal toast (HEX B) baked beans (no SF, shopping to come tomorrow!)

L- wetherspoons - gammon steak (fat trimmed & grilled) jacket & salad, no dressing. Ketchup (1 SYN)

D- cowboy pie - el mince, beef stock, carrot and swede, baked beans, kidney beans, smash, cheese (HEX A) brown sauce (1 SYN)

Vodka ???

Thanks Fran, however it wasn't needed because...I have stuck under my syns today!!!!

Only had 5 vodkas in the whole 7 hours I was out, and had gammon, jacket (no butter!!) and veg!!! I am seriously proud of myself, feeling so good, like my head is finally back on the game!!

Food/drinks for the day:-

B- toast (HEX B) baked beans.
L- gammon, jacket, carrots, broccoli, ketchup (1 SYN) 5x vodka (12.5 SYNS) sugar free redbull.
D- cowboy pie, brown sauce (1 SYN)

14.5 SYNS!! Woooooop!!!

Well done Laura :) doing great

Thanks lovely :) you're doing fantastically well too! I've 44lbs to lose and am aiming to get to my target by Xmas - which I have 37 weigh ins until!

I've work out that is a rough average of 1.2lbs a week until Xmas, so every week I am going to aim for anything between 1 and 2lbs a week to keep me on track!

Have you have your first weigh in of your challenge yet Hun? X

Today's food plan:

B- mullerlight (no SF as was waiting for the ASDA man)
L- 2x wholemeal bread (HEX B) flora (1 SYN) light mayo (0.5 SYN) chicken, skips (4 SYNS) apple.
D- Pasta, chicken, bacon, arrabiatta sauce (3.5 SYNS) onions, peppers, Parmesan cheese (HEX A) mullerlight yog.

S- Choc orange kit kat (5.5 SYNS)

14.5 SYNs for the day.

Impromptu night out with oh has occurred, going to wipe out the kit Kat, leaving me 6 syns for the day. However I am going to just go out, drink sensible drinks, and enjoy without stressing over syns :) as long as I stick with vodka and diet mixers I will be happy :) xxx

Thank you Fran, although a few quiet drinks in town have turned into me being on the train to Newcastle to meet OH haha. X

Thanks lovely :) you're doing fantastically well too! I've 44lbs to lose and am aiming to get to my target by Xmas - which I have 37 weigh ins until!

I've work out that is a rough average of 1.2lbs a week until Xmas, so every week I am going to aim for anything between 1 and 2lbs a week to keep me on track!

Have you have your first weigh in of your challenge yet Hun? X

Thats a great plan hun :)))

Yep i had my first weigh in and I was down 3 lbs in my first week. I was delighted :)

Going to a christening on sunday and that will be hard! I'll be strong though :)

Impromptu night out with oh has occurred, going to wipe out the kit Kat, leaving me 6 syns for the day. However I am going to just go out, drink sensible drinks, and enjoy without stressing over syns :) as long as I stick with vodka and diet mixers I will be happy :) xxx

Have a great night out!!

Hmm not even 2 hours after meeting OH I am in bed sober (had 3 single vodkas and 2 doubles - happy with that, around 9 syns over!) with him sound asleep beside me! I got out and within the hour he said "I've had too much to drink, I need to go home" so I'd got all dressed up for the sake of two drinks! Was less than happy but oh was drunk and emotional, and think he knows he's been neglecting me/us at the min due to work at the min, so I'm expecting to be spoilt tomorrow!!!! X

Back