Laura's last EVER diet!!

Dinner plans out the window and dominoes ordered...and I couldn't be happier!! Haven't had anything like this in 10 weeks and have been a bit miserable this week feeling like I'm verging on a binge, so I think the best thing I can do is get it out of my system and straight back on plan tomorrow. Hoping for an STS this week; I just need to recharge my batteries, and have a bit of a blow out.

Pizza is my absolute favourite, and I've not had any in 10 weeks! Soo excited!!

I read somewhere recently the inspirational quote "one bad meal won't make you fat just like one good meal won't make you thin!" And so tonight that is going to be my mantra! Enjoy your evening everyone! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope you enjoyed it! I'm sure it was worth it :) I'm having a naughty weekend. Visiting my friends in Dublin so there will be meals out and drinks, it's going to be tough!

Well I think I will deffo be in the 11s this week if I make WI tomorrow; have had a tummy bug since last night. Will see how I feel tomorrow but may use a holiday as it won't be a true WI and will probs affect next weeks as I will gain once I start to eat and rehydrate. What do you all think? Xx

Thank you :) I'm much better now, appetite is returning slowly but surely and I've never been more glad! How was your time in Dublin?

I am spending today chilling out, and making a real effort to rehydrate myself, as have been seriously dehydrated whilst poorly...hence the 2.5lb loss haha!

My sis in law and her partner are on their way up north with my nephews and will be here in a couple of hours, so I'm enjoying the calm before the storm haha! Am really determined not to have a gain this week after last weeks flukey loss, so am being extra good this week and really going to stick to it with NO CHEATING!!

Who's with me for a good loss next week!? Xxx

CiaraDaisy said:
Dublin was good! But I went totally off plan oops!

Being extra good now though so I'm with you for a good loss next week!

Glad you had fun! I'm trying to plod through some school work today but am really not in the mood haha!

Have had my nephews staying this week, was REALLY good yesterday, but a bit rubbish the day before, I ate a treat size crunchy and fudge without even really registering it, and more fruit pastilles than I care to remember, purely because my nephew handed them to me! Grr, back to it today, must keep off last weeks flukey 2.5lbs!! Xxx

camz said:
Glad you had fun! I'm trying to plod through some school work today but am really not in the mood haha!

Have had my nephews staying this week, was REALLY good yesterday, but a bit rubbish the day before, I ate a treat size crunchy and fudge without even really registering it, and more fruit pastilles than I care to remember, purely because my nephew handed them to me! Grr, back to it today, must keep off last weeks flukey 2.5lbs!! Xxx

I'm sure you will keep it off and more!

Back to work tomorrow boo! But this is probably good for mr I've had the worst week ever Since starting the plan. Need the routine back

CiaraDaisy said:
I'm sure you will keep it off and more!

Back to work tomorrow boo! But this is probably good for mr I've had the worst week ever Since starting the plan. Need the routine back

I am the exact same, been rubbish whilst off, think the bug knocked my good intentions on the head to be honest. It's now * week too, so really not sure how this will affect me!? Grr, there's always something isn't there? Xxx

I am the exact same, been rubbish whilst off, think the bug knocked my good intentions on the head to be honest. It's now * week too, so really not sure how this will affect me!? Grr, there's always something isn't there? Xxx

Exactly, there's always something! I suppose all these things are just tests to see if we can stay on plan....this week i failed!!! xx

Have been a bit wishy washy on the diary front recently, but have also been like this with the diet in general, and so have decided to use this not only as a weight loss diary but a food diary too, as of tomorrow! MUST up my superfree as it has been dreadful the past couple of days! Here's to a mini fresh start, back to work tomorrow, so at least I will be back in a better routine! Xxx

Morning all! Am on my way to work, feeling very tired as its the first day back after a week off, BUT I have my gym things packed and I am going there straight from my meeting tonight. Even just a quick session is better than nothing! Will pop in my food plan for the day now :)

B- toast (hex b) with l/f spread and bovril 1 SYN

L - lettuce, red onion, cucumber, sweetcorn, chicken breast, pasta, light mayo 2 SYNS.

D - EL mince, tinned toms, onions, peppers, herbs, pasta.

Will add in whatever exercise I manage at the gym tonight. A pretty low syn day so far, will snack on fruit when the kids have their snack and hope I can avoid all other tasty treats! WI day tomorrow and I'm none too confident haha! Xxx

Well it was soo bloody cold today my salad turned into a jacket with beans and cheese, so 0 superfree until tea time! I also had a 4 syns caramel and a slice of bday cake, probs JUST within syns!!

Planned to go to the gym after work, but again was too cold so didn't make it, however the guilt set in tonight and I went for a run; completed the c25k week 1 day 1. Not the best day, but not the worst!

So excited to get weighed tomorrow (even though I I will probs gain) to draw a line under the week and get back on track!! Xxx

Thanks girls, have woken up with a bit of an iffy belly (I suffer with IBS) so have a feeling I won't be wanting to eat much today - RESULT!! Haha, just kidding I'm sure I will be fine in an hour or so! Xxx

C25k is great Laura, I did it in April def one of the best things I've ever done!

Me too! I NEVER thought I could do it. amazing that at the beginning I couldn't run for 1 whole minute and by the end I could run 30!

My biggest regret is getting to 5k and just stopping. part of me would love to do it again, or just see how I am on the running front in general, but I'm scared. i suppose I will know when the time is right. I definitely wouldn't go out running in the pitch dark around my estate, which is what it is when I leave work never mind get home.

Best Of Luck at weigh in hun :)

I know exactly what you mean about just drawing a line under it and moving on. instead of feeling anxious about weigh-in you feel hopeful and determined for the week ahead. You go girl :) ps mmm jacket potato with beans and cheese sounds so good right now! Perfect winter food :)

Thanks love, my WI was meant to be last night but I had to miss it as I've contracted a second tummy bug from work in 9 days!! Grr so annoying, and painful!! Hoping for a little kickstart on the weight loss front next week like, would be nice before Xmas, but to be honest I just want to feel better and be able to eat again! Xxx

Back