Laura's last EVER diet!!

Is it a hosp appointment lovely?

Yeah I love cheese on me bolognese, feels like a proper naughty tea! I'm hoping for at least 2lbs off tomorrow, maybe more!!

I managed 30 mins (hardcore) in the gym, an then the 15 mins walk home. Nothing major but still pleased I went.

That's fab about your OH, I was over the moon the other day when mine said the same!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is it a hosp appointment lovely?

Yeah I love cheese on me bolognese, feels like a proper naughty tea! I'm hoping for at least 2lbs off tomorrow, maybe more!!

I managed 30 mins (hardcore) in the gym, an then the 15 mins walk home. Nothing major but still pleased I went.

That's fab about your OH, I was over the moon the other day when mine said the same!!

Xxx

Yup, for my daughter (long story, hospitals are a frequent thing!). Bit icky/stressful but for the best, she's basically going in to have a general anaesthetic and have images taken of her spine under traction. She's got a condition that involves severe spinal curvature so we're in the process of seeing how best to treat it, probably an op in the near future. It's stressful as the condition also means general anaesthetic can be risky, but she's been fine in the past so I'm sure it'll be grand!

Loads of luck for tomorrow, you deserve that 2lbs bigtime! I'd be mighty chuffed with 30 mins in the gym and a 15 min walk home for sure. You're doing SO well, popping on to have a gander at your diary certainly keeps me on track, so thanks :)

Sheanin said:
Yup, for my daughter (long story, hospitals are a frequent thing!). Bit icky/stressful but for the best, she's basically going in to have a general anaesthetic and have images taken of her spine under traction. She's got a condition that involves severe spinal curvature so we're in the process of seeing how best to treat it, probably an op in the near future. It's stressful as the condition also means general anaesthetic can be risky, but she's been fine in the past so I'm sure it'll be grand!

Loads of luck for tomorrow, you deserve that 2lbs bigtime! I'd be mighty chuffed with 30 mins in the gym and a 15 min walk home for sure. You're doing SO well, popping on to have a gander at your diary certainly keeps me on track, so thanks :)

Ahh I will be thinking of you and your little one today lovely!! Hope all goes well!

Thanks for keeping in touch love, it's certainly keeping me on track too, I'm loving keeping this diary! Think it will be awesome to look back over when I eventually get to target too! Xxx

Well I lost........3lbs!!! AND got Slimmer of the Week. AND got my 10% !!! I am over the moon to be such a swot at class at the min haha!!

I am so pleased with how I am doing, and MUST keep up the good work this week to lose 1.5lbs next week for my stone and a half award!!

I am going to continue with gym (3x per week) water (2l a day) and as much super free as I can stomach haha!!

I hope everyone is feeling as good as me tonight!! Xxx

AND I've got myself back on track for 10lbs off in 5 weeks, as I'm now on 6off in 3, 11s here I come!!! Xxx

Have woken up this morning still feeling pretty good after last nights WI, and determined to have another good week!

Going out for tea tonight, and to see Kevin bridges, I can't wait, but as we don't know the area we are not sure where we are eating yet. In the past this would have sent me into destruction mode of 'well if I can't plan it then I'll just have a burger' however I am in no such panic, I'm just going to have a syn free day until we go to dinner, and make a sensible choice wherever we end up.

Xxx

Louise24 said:
Hi Camz, I just wanted to say well done and also thank you!

I lost 5 stone with slimming world but switched to weight watchers in April when my losses stopped, I've lost nearly another 2 stone with wW but have come to a halt again, I was feeling really down and unsure about coming back to sw again, but reading your diary has "re-inspired" me, you're having some yum foods and also great losses, so I'm coming back to SW. Yay x

Louise I'm so sorry I didn't reply I've just seen your post!! Thanks for your comments, they've really made me smile :) good luck with coming back, it's the best diet in the world xxx

Laura my god thats fantastic!! Well bloody done you!!! Keep it up, as if you even need to be told lol.

All went well yesterday, hospitals are terrible for slimming world so I was glad I packed fruit and alpen lite bars etc so still stayed within syns. However I was not happy about the 2.5 hr diversion on the way home...the drive shouldve taken 45 mins!! Was ready for headbutting my steering wheel at several points cos was driving at 5mph in stupidly slow traffic. Done now though, phew!

Had to lecture my mother this morning, naughty woman. She's on SW too and told me she thinks she's lost just half a pound despite being 'strict'. I thought hmmmm...how strict? Turns out she's been synfree for almost a fecking week! Explained to her she's doing more harm than good being that strict so hopefully she'll chill out. Our WI this week isnt our usual one anyway (eve instead of morning) so wont even be reliable! I'm just focusing on next week esp as it's my 4 week mark and I'm aiming for my stone award and silver body magic.

I am a div...next appt is tues not tomorrow, so usual weigh in for me!

Hi hon, thanks, and glad all went well at the hospital. We went out last night to see Kevin Bridges and it was a bit of an odd night. We don't know the city well that we were seeing him in and took AGES to get parked, there were a few pubs on the Main Street but NONE were serving food, so we ended up having a McDonald's (disappointed as we have planned to go for dinner first) BUT instead of having my usual quarter pounder with cheese (large haha!) I had a chicken nugget happy meal and swapped the fries for a fruit bag (6 syns!) and a diet coke!!!!

Think OH was a bit funny about it as its not a proper tea, but I'd had jacket with cheese and beans for dinner at work, so wasn't starving anyway, and like I said to him if I'd have had something else I would have been in a foul mood for not sticking to the plan when I'm set up to have a really good week!

I know what you mean about your Mum, my mother in law hasn't been eating many syns either, and she's decided to try having a few extra this week and see how she goes. I'm excited to see how your WI goes this morning, and pleased that yours is back to normal, so you will get a 'true' WI. Xxx

Aww.. A romantic happy meal for two, well done for not having fries, you've got fab will power x

Aww.. A romantic happy meal for two, well done for not having fries, you've got fab will power x

Haha this really made me laugh! We had planned to go for a nando's or something, but didn't get there in time for anything else. I cannot honestly believe it, I've never been the sort of person to be so strict with myself, but to be totally honest going off plan this week just isnt an option for me. I really want another good week this week, but think I may struggle with a second good loss after 3lbs off this week.

Gym Sat, Sun, Mon again for me, as couldn't go last night, and am determined to keep up with 3 days a week - to make sure I am getting my money's worth if nothing else!!

I hope everyone is doing really well, and is enjoying their week. Friday tomorrow - woohoo! After the dinner disaster last night, we are going to treat ourselves to a nando's takeaway on Saturday while the X factor is on. I am helping out at the school Halloween disco tomorrow night, must avoid hotdogs and sweets like the plague haha! xx

Well, I am cooking for one tonight, so can't decide what to have for tea. Usually I would treat myself to a chicken chow mien (or fried rice with battered sweet and sour chicken in the past haha!) but I think we are having take out tomorrow night, so I have a feeling it may be jacket potato, beans and cheese for me!

I am exhausted this week, soo ready for half term, 1 week to go and I can sleep til my heart is content!!

Hope everyone is gearing up for a good weekend, I am planning to go to the gym sat, sun and Monday, like I did last week!!

Am on my way to work at the minute, and the fog is unreal, VERY spooky! Have a good day, wherever you are x

OH ended up coming home early last night, so I made a big pot of chilli and wedges, which we are going to have again tonight as there was loads. We were gonna have nando's takeaway, so am now being MUCH healthier than planned haha!

Was going to go to the gym today but have ended up getting a hair appointment this afty, and don't want to go afterwards as it will spoil my hair haha! Bad excuses but I don't care, I'm looking forward to pampering myself!

Hope everyone is all set for a good weekend, take care xx

Def don't blame you for not going to the gym with shiny new hair! Have a fab weekend x

Louise24 said:
Def don't blame you for not going to the gym with shiny new hair! Have a fab weekend x

Thanks Hun :) I'm chilling out this afternoon, might even have a little nap! X

Woooo snap chick, got my hair done today too!

Happy haircut!!!! :) going for a quiet couple of drinks tonight, got enough syns for 4 vodka's if I want them, probably enough to get tipsy haha!! X

Back