Laura's Low Carb Diary

I do!!!! I've had such a productive day, cleaned the house from top to bottom and finally got round to putting all my jewellery into the new massive one I got for my birthday!! Having a cheeky vodka tonight as I think I've earned it!! We shall see what the scales say this week (Tuesday) but I really think it will be another positive week!

Sounds like the ketosis has you rocket powered! Glad it's been a good weekend xx

Morning Laura, happy sunday :)

Hardly happy... Have to go back to work tomorrow!! Grrr just made the most delish pork stir fry ever!!! Yum yum

Just had a mim... Very nice!!! I have been Missing out... What's the carb count tho?

Morning jim!!

Evening Laura, from the mim appreciation society. Todays was cocoa flax mixed with some dieti vanilla shake. I got to eat half dry on the train - DH says his half was amazing with cream all over :D

It's good to have a breakfast item now... I just have original flax but added cinnamon yesterday and today some vanilla extract. It kept me mega full until lunch as well!!! Also it was meant to be 4.99 in tesco but got to the checkout and it was 3.99!! Bonus!

B. Mim with butter
Lunch leftover chicken and homemade coleslaw from last night

Not sure about dinner yet but took out mince to defrost

It's definitely nice to have a change from meaty/eggy breakfasts, isn't it. Strange to think that pre war that was more or less the norm and our expectation breakfast should be sweet is a far more modern thing.

Yeah it is strange... Although now that I am doing low carb I find a lot of things too sweet or too salty, my tastes have def changed and i even find cheese too salty lol

Good luck for weigh in today :)

It's lovely to follow someone so positive (and I am so jealous about the gamekeeper contact! yum!)

Morning Laura, good luck

Well weighed in today. I forgot yesterday and I have sts. Was worried I would gain as I have started having mims but I'm happy with that for now... Better be a good loss next week tho!!!

Thanks ossireo! You made my day ;-)

Back