Laura's Low Carb Diary

Hi Laura, been ill last couple of days but on the mend now.

YAY on getting the old clothes back on - makes the wardrobe much more interesting :D

That's good your feeling better Bren... I thought i was getting a sore throat past few days but it seems to have settled down thank god!!

Great news on the old clothes Laura. You'll be in that wedding dress in plenty of time for the wedding.

Morning Laura, I loved that, the clothes trying on sessions, the joy when something fits that you never thought you'd get into again. :)

Ooh can i join the old clothes club please lol! Best feeling in the world :D

Yeah especially skinny jeans!! Roll on summer!!! I've got so many size 14 dresses I am dying to wear

Still no weight loss this week meh! I may cut out the mims next week to see how I get on... I feel thinner tho so maybe just water retention of some sort.

Morning laura, have you measured, I would love

Ahhh well there is a thought!!! I am reading the 2003 Atkins book and I am thinking of taking out all L/C stuff apart from the odd shake when I wont be able to eat legally. I suspect my weight loss is really slow and I am having thought of defecting back to VLCD. You guys are doing really well, I just hate being so fat.

Hope you are all ok and enjoyed the downhill slide into the weekend yipppeeee (and I don't even work at the moment lol!!!)
xxx

Hello rach!! I have been eating really well apart from the mims really that's the only thing I can think of. Not had any shakes or frankenfoods of any kind just good old meat, cheese, eggs and tons of veg... I am trying to up my fat intake at the moment so having butter on everything. Was thinking of introducing extra virgin coconut oil, I have read amazing things about it from people doing low carb. May give it a shot, it's can't hurt.

Good idea jim I'm gonna measure... I also took very honest bare all photos before I started exante in January and I am gonna take some more tonight to compare. Not quite confident enough to post them just yet... Maybe in 40lbs time!

Evening Laura:)

Morning Laura, how's things?

Going great jim... U? So glad it's Friday :)

I'm fine Laura, just can't wait for the meet tomorrow :)

Oh yeah I forgot that was this weekend!! Have fun!! Wish I was coming!!

I'm sure we will :D

Hello rach!! I have been eating really well apart from the mims really that's the only thing I can think of. Not had any shakes or frankenfoods of any kind just good old meat, cheese, eggs and tons of veg... I am trying to up my fat intake at the moment so having butter on everything. Was thinking of introducing extra virgin coconut oil, I have read amazing things about it from people doing low carb. May give it a shot, it's can't hurt.

Aww please tell all about the virgin coconut oil!?

Changed my weigh in day to a saturday and lost a pound this week taking me to 12 stone 10!!! Well looking forward to the 11 stones!! Wish it was more but hey a pound is a pound, using up the last of my flax today so I will be "off it" for a couple of weeks to see if it makes a difference to my losses. As for the extra virgin coconut oil it's meant to help you lose when on a low carb diet as well as giving you immense loads of energy... Google it.

Back