Laura's Low Carb Diary

It's going ok Lucy... Almost caved last night. OH came home with fish and chips :-( I just had to go to my bed. I feel good for not letting it defeat me. And another lb down today so 6 more to take me back to pre holiday weight :) how's Atkins for you??

It's going ok Lucy... Almost caved last night. OH came home with fish and chips :-( I just had to go to my bed. I feel good for not letting it defeat me. And another lb down today so 6 more to take me back to pre holiday weight :) how's Atkins for you??

Well done on resisting. You'll be there in no time. The smell of F & C is just criminal isn't it?
Atkins is up and down for me - a few days on a few days off, I still seem to sabotage it when it's going well :eek:. But I'm hanging in there, 3 up days under my belt so hoping I'll be in ketosis soon AND STAY THERE!!
Anyhoo, see you soon back in the Atkins camp? Stay strong Bird :D xx

Hey Laura, sounds like it's going well:) will have you back home on atkins in no time;)
Xx

I can't wait katie!!! A chicken caesar salad sounds divine! And a glass of wine!! Ooohh the decadence!

You are doing fabulous - well done for resisting f & c - they should be outlawed when on vlcd!!!!! Not long now and back to proper grub xxx

Well done Laura! And so strong to resist such temptations! :)

Well I'm another 2lb down today so not long to get me back to pre holiday weight. I reckon next week. I've got a size 12 dress for my hen do on 19th nov that currently won't go past my bum!! So I'm aiming for that.

Morning Laura, you're doing well then love, keep it up and good luck on the dress.

Im ever hopeful jim...lost a pound again today could get used to that on a daily basis lol

oh yes indeed Laura, a pound a day would be really something. I don't get bored with food on this Bren, there si so much I can eat, I am on maint though.

I think she meant on exante.jim... I never get bored on atkins either

Such great losses Laura... Well done on the self restraint! :)

My restraint showed no mercy tonight...just back from a night out sipping water!!

hi ..How long are you planning to do exante for?
Is it to get you back on tract?
just interested on your plan. You are doing really well.
I previously did lighterlife and lost weight and put on. however i still have some packs and am thinking of doing them to get me started as a bit of boost, not sure though. The plan would then be to continue with atkins.

Hi nutty!!! Ive been doing exante in bursts alongside atkins and.it works like a dream... Vlcd are ketogenic diets same as atkins so i never fall out of ketosis. id defo recommend it, being on exante makes you really appreciate atkins food vlcd is so hard to do for a long time and altho you dont lose as much on atkins its a great way to maintain in between bouts of exante...

Hi Laura, well done on sticking to water:)

I was even fishing the lemon out lol go me!!! And another pound down... Got my hen do dress today what do you think? Red lips curly hair, pin up style???

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111001_181420.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111001_181420.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 60
You look fantastic !! Well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back