Laura's Low Carb Diary

Morning Laura, I can feel the excitement here. LOL

actual ceremony will be 3pm on 30th jan bren :)

Hope all the prep continuing well. I only got waxed once in my life and swore never again :eek: definitely a wimp:D
Xxx

its almost time!!!! yayayayayuayyayyayayayayayaya! had a lovely night out with work last night...over indulged with food and wine but a great time was had by all...work had a whip round and got us an £80 debenhams voucher i was so surprised and humbled.

Hope you have a fab time Laura!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been practicing my yoga moves and ready to get really really small;)

yep its that time claire...taxi booked for 8am tmro x

Hey sweetie, have an AMAZING time won't u!! Will be thinking of u n hoping u have a fab trip. Make sure u get lots of photos to remember it by. Will miss chatting with u on here. Have fun lil lady! X

The biggest of happy hugs for you Laura - it has been brilliant getting to know you a bit better, and be so excited about your big event.

Two sayings for you -

What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

And on a funnier note -

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ~Rita Rudner

My love and hugs go with you in the suitcase I can't fit into :D
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]
[/FONT]

aw thanks guys!!! just finished getting ready and now im sleepy!!! will post more tmro but for now, good night xx

Have a fab time Laura!!! Leaving the UK in one name and coming back in another :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a truly wonderful and beatiful time!
Xxxx

thank you guys...sitting in departures having breakfast on our way to gatwick :)

Back