Laura's Low Carb Diary

lol jim you are a bad bad man!

Morning from the naughty step, but I mean, both of you going commando, talk about "be prepared" ;)

think ive brought a bug back from cuba :-( been sick five times now really feel like crap cant keep any food down...ah well water only for me

Hope you feel better soon Laura... Hugs x

Jen they are irregular choice shoes :) feeling a little better today altho stomach is still a bit dodgy, hopefully I can keep my breakfast down. Back to atkins tmro...Im so looking forward to it.

Morning Laura, you may have caught it on the plane, all that internal air circulation passes bugs around like no one's business.

yeah maybe thats what it was jim.
.that or rum.withdrawal lol!! feeling better today back on atkins!! had three scrambled eggs and 1l of water so far! lunch is a chicken stirfry from last night and dinner is undecided yet have a good day folks xx

yeah defo feeling a lot better today! on two litres of water so far and I reckon thats helped loads....got an asda shop coming tonight with lots of goodies so will have my tea once its came.

oh im ravenous!! hurry up asda delivery!!

Hasn't it turned up yet! Hang in there.....;)

still not!! its between 7 and 9 i hope it comes soon :-(

So pleased you're feeling better Laura... nd welcome back to Atkins! Xx

nope still not...I think.im past hunger now. On the plus side, managed to get through two loads of washing!

Back