Laura's one year till wedding Slimathon

It's my week 6 weigh in tonight.. Dreading it to be honest. I haven't been 100% but haven't been terrible either and done loads of exercise this weekend but my home scales just don't seem to budge! Xx

Thank you, good luck getting back on plan.

Good luck for your 6 week weigh in. Maybe your body has changed shape instead of weight this week.

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 2 -

I managed 1.5 off so really pleased with that! Just 1lb to go for 1st stone award :)

Hope this week goes fab for you both! Xx

I got 1.5 as well :) It's a really humid sticky today so was feeling a bit swollen so very pleased with that.

Well done on your loss!

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 2 -

Yay well done both of you on your losses :) brilliant x

How is everyone's week going? I have my 20 mile training walk tomorrow so feeling slightly nervous. Not really sure how my week is going... I know I have been following the plan though so what will be will be.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 2 - -1.5 half stone award :)

How is everyone's week going? I have my 20 mile training walk tomorrow so feeling slightly nervous. Not really sure how my week is going... I know I have been following the plan though so what will be will be.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6

Hey, hope your well, if you've been keeping to plan you should be fine :) the training sounds tough! I hope you get a good day for it :) x

That's my last big training walk done! Yesterday was the first time I thought that I could actually complete the 26.2 mile moonwalk. My feet are covered in blisters now and I'm still feeling exhausted.

Hope everyone is staying on plan this weekend

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6

That's my last big training walk done! Yesterday was the first time I thought that I could actually complete the 26.2 mile moonwalk. My feet are covered in blisters now and I'm still feeling exhausted.

Hope everyone is staying on plan this weekend

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6

Oh no dislike blisters, do you have anything to put on them, when is the walk? You'll do great, it's brilliant you are doing it. I'd love to do something like that :) yep on plan so far so good!! X

Walk isn't until the 8th June. I have a couple of weeks for them to recover. Have some soap and glory feet stuff so just going to try using that for next couple of weeks to see if that helps!

Well done on sticking to plan! :)

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6

Ooo I've heard of soap and Glory is it any good!

I love the lush stuff but it so bloody expensive, it's a treat lol.
X

I love the smell of the soap and glory stuff! Everything smells edible lol.
I think it's pretty good, I got a big set for Christmas from my dad and there is nothing in it that I don't like!

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6

Fingers crossed :)

I'm just back -2lbs yay !
X

Well done!!! That's great!

I lost 4 this week! Absolutely buzzing!

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6

Yay well done you that's brill!! Whoop whoop x

Thank you. Got slimmer of the week and the month so more sparkly stickers to add to my book! Only 2.5 away from my stone award now!

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 3 - -4 aaaaahh! So excited

That brill chick well done you, you must feel so proud of yourself! Yay that wil be no bother to you for next week :) x

1/2 off for me today - should be glad it's a loss after been away for bank holiday weekend but I still wanted more! Oh well - here's to a 100% week with LOTS of exercise!

Back