Laurens diary - keeping me sane :-)

Ahhh so happy! Survived yesterday evening on chicken & vegetables, back on normal SS today & loving the sun, was working from our beautiful country house office today so me & my manager had a couple of sneaky walks around the grounds to make the most of the sun, she had an ice cream & I had a vanilla shake.

I'm off down to Bournemouth tomorrow to see my best friend & her little girl who is now 7 months old ... Aww so sweet! So I have two tetras ready & a bar as we will be off down the beach :)

So happy!

My god Lauren you are so strong, you are like a machine! Have a lovely weekend x

Hi lauren, just read your diary. I lost 2 stone on cd in June and have maintained on WW. Back on cd today to lose the last 18lbs!!! Well done, you're doing fab x

Tano said:
Hi lauren, just read your diary. I lost 2 stone on cd in June and have maintained on WW. Back on cd today to lose the last 18lbs!!! Well done, you're doing fab x

Hi Tano,

Thanks, am having a bad evening today but can see the light at the end of the tunnel so will keep going

X

:( just saw your other thread. Men can be complete arses at times, you're not alone Hun, trust me haha! X

Okay, So.. am over the weekend and my immense hatred for my OH, he has promised that we can spend this weekend together doing whatever I want to I am busy planning lots of shopping and other non manly things so that he gets his just desserts!

Its my weigh in tonight so I am anxious to see how I have done this week... I hope I have lost some, I realise that now I am nearing the end of the CD journey, my losses won't be as large as previously as I have less to lose, however, I have set my October Goal as the last stone, then I will be sorted!

I need to up my plan anyway this week as my CDC reckons I will have hit a BMI of 25, which means I have to do SS+ as a minimum, but I will be doing the Great South Run at the end of this month so want to go up to the 1000 plan to give myself enough energy to do the last bit of 'training hard' so that I can actually run!

:whacky068:

15lbs left to go! Woop, I can do this shizzle.

I spoke to my CDC last night about the run and she recommended that the week before I do the run, I go up to the 1000 plan, she reckons I will STS that week, however, this still gives me.... 26 days to lose the last 15lbs, then I don't need to worry about SS anymore as I will be eating higher plans anyway.

Ouchy I've been to the doctors today to have my depo injection and man I forgot how much intramuscular injections hurt! My right arse cheek is killing me! Lol

Sorry, that's probably TMI!

So, managed to survive today on a tetra, a choc orange bar & veggie soup along with 3.5 litres of water & about 5 cups of green tea! plus 40 mins on the treadmill (running & walking)

Need to focus on this week, if I can get below that last 14lb mark, it's SS+ all the way home... Woop

lauren - you are an inspiration!! well done on your fabulous weight loss and determination!! x

Today I have had....

Choc mint shake
Strawberry shake
Apple & cinnamon porridge
3ltrs of water
3 green teas

I also ran 5 miles & did 100 crunches. I am cream crackered.

By the way, have become addicted to TOWIE and made in Chelsea again today... Awesome!

Uh oh.. So the diet has just gone out the window tonight,

I have just had a chicken biriyani... I couldn't help it, I'm now so close to goal & am so close to eating again that I gave in!!

I think it is time for me to reconsider CD given that I'm now on my last stone, I would prefer to do slimming world ... I lost on that before just not quick enough for my liking :-(

Bad times

Well done Lauren 1986 you are doing great

I am thinking of starting cd on sat I need to lose about 3 1/2 stone. was on it before and lost nearly 2 stone but put it all back on.

Have you got any tips to help me through

Well ... Until the monumental blip this evening, I would say that the only way I survived, was copious amounts of green tea & water, also it's boring but I got into the habit of shake for breakfast, soup for lunch & porridge for dinner so that you feel like your not just drinking milkshakes all the time!

You've been on it before so you know how hard the first week is, but keep focused & take things one day at a time :)

Today I am thoroughly confused...

I had the mahoosive Indian last night, albeit just a biriyani, which was chicken and rice in sauce, I didn't touch any Naan or any poppadoms. However, this morning, when I weighed myself, I showed a 2lb loss? I realise that my weight fluctuates throughout the day, but I would have thought that I would have put weight on with the disgusting amount that I ate, not lose it.

Anyway, back on the juice today.. god I hate it when I kick myslef out of ketosis.

Love love love Sunday's :)

Get to have a lay in (woop) but also, I always double up my porridge and have them both for a massive Sunday lunch! Mmmmmmm

Me again...

So, today I am running a full assessment day (groan!) been up since 6 and had my strawberry tetra at 9. I have got veggie soup for lunch and won't finish till 6:30 when I have my weigh in! eeek

So, my problem on assessment days is that I am so busy that I don't have time to go to the loo, let alone drink enough water and I always find myself getting dehydrated. I carry a massive 750ml bottle of water around with me all day, but never seem to get the chance to fill it up, lol.

Anyways, enough of me, I am going to get on with eating my soup and concentrating on burning an extra 1lb or 2 before WI tonight. Then I am doing SS+ today and I have turkey breast & broccolli to look forward to for dinner, mmmmmm.

SS+ all the way from here baby!

Ahhhh! So, my assessment centre ran over and I missed my appointment tonight with my CDC ... :(

Anyways, am going to see her tomorrow, just means I have to wait a WHOLE extra day to find out my losses this week!! On the upside, I have had an omelette with broccoli mixed in tonight. Yummyness, am loving the newfound SS+

Just been to see my CDC, 3lbs off this week which leaves me with 12 lbs to go! woop woop.

So, me and the CDC have agreed that I am going to be doing 810 instead of SS+. So am frantically looking through the book to see what is actually different on 810... any tips anyone if you are or have been on this step?

Back