Week 5 - 5.5lbs
Week 6 - 4.5lbs
Week 7 - 3lbs
Week 8 - 5lb
Week 9 - 4lbs!
Week 10 - no WI as in Windsor! 6.12.10
Week 11 - no WI Still in Windsor! 13.12.10
Week 12 - 20.12.10 -11lbs
Week 13- 28.12.10 -1lb had boxing day off!
Week 14 -2.1.11 - 4lbs!! With 2 days eating and drinking!
Week 15 - 10.1.11 - 7.5lbs
Week 16 - 17.1.11 - 4lbs!!!
Week 17 - 24.1.11 - 2lbs

Weight now 14st 7lbs!

Met my goal 6 days early! Xx

well done love! bet you are really chuffed with yourself!! and to think before christmas you didnt think you could make it to your 14 stone 7lbs!
just shows that if someone can work hard enough (like you) they can achieve anything!

Congrats Lauren! It must feel soooo good.

MM

Congratulations on reaching your 1st goal and with 6 days left.

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy you'll have a lovely time with your boys xxx

congratulations your doing amazingly! I hope i have your willpower this time round!!
Can u be nosey and ask if your doing any exercise with it?xx

Just read ur post omg well done I've just started cd ss I'm on day 4 and I have 4 1/2 stone to loose. it's starting to feel a little easier apart from the food cravings when cooking my kids dinner but u have inspired me to keep going thank you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone,

I'm going to my first CD meeting tonight.....reading your threads is very inspirational!!!! I have 2 stone to loose.......its just piled on since my wedding :-(

Fingers crossed!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!!

LeleB

Hello lele
Good luck hope it goes well for u don't forget a dairy I am very nosy!! :)
Luv Sharon xxxx

Awwww thanks Sharon!!! Good luck to you too - have you started CD too? This is my second day, and I'm feeling okay....just slightly colder than usual!!?

Awwww thanks Sharon!!! Good luck to you too - have you started CD too? This is my second day, and I'm feeling okay....just slightly colder than usual!!?

hello chick!!! yeah i am on day 7 but had weigh in yesterday, how you finding your 2nd day you ok!! i was freezng at uni today the lecturer was asking are you ok do you think you are coming down with anything i nearly said only ketosis :D
keep up the great work
luv sharon xxx

10lbs....waow-wee!!!! That is fantastic Sharon!!!! OMG!!!!! That is amazing!!! I'm on my third day now, and I def feel much healthier and have more energy.....still feeling cold tho. My first weigh-in is on Monday night, so fingers crossed!! Good luck with your second week!!

LeleB x

Ty Hun I was well pleased with it I am always cold lol have great day remember u already on day 3 that is great keep it up xxxx

Hi lauren, JESUS!!! Your results are amazing!!! Go you! Im starting on 13/02. Am quite nervous. Can you remember back to your first week? How does it feel now? Are you constantly hungrey/tired/weak?

Chelle,

x

Wow lauren ur diary is amazing and what a fantastic journey you are one and I would just like to say a big thankyou for allowing to ride along with u every step of the way it took me a while to read and laffed laffed and cried with laughter then cried foe other reasons!! Ur sooooo close to your goal and u really are an inspiration to me!!
Good luck this week with WI and 6 days early with goal amazing again he really will not recognise
Take care chick
Love and hugzzzzz Sharon xxx

Awwww thanks Sharon - I am absolutely delighted!!!! I've been hitting the gym, so perhaps that might explain it!!!

How are you getting on Sharon???

Hi Sharon.......good luck for tonight!!!! I'm totally chuffed at my loss - its unbelieveable!!! How was your second week???

Back