LazarusD - so far :)

LazarusD said:
OMG thats a total of 6st2lbs in just 12 weeks :O woohoo this really does work guys <3

That is amazing!! Very well done :) won't be long til you're journey with cd is over! I'm going on to step 2 next week for a 1 week break xx

LazarusD said:
Hey thanks siobhan it's been worth it all :) hope your doing ok x

Yeh I'm getting on ok day 7 of week 12 today, the weeks are just flying in now! :) but you're right this diet is worth it for the results :) how long do you reckon you have left on cd? xx

Well im on step 3 this week as I still lost 5lb doing step 2 and my CDC thinks I need to start slowing my weight loss :) so ok I'm going up the steps each week x if I do ok with all the food on step 3 this week then I will go up to step 4 next week then 5 so probs only another 3 weeks lol

LazarusD said:
Well im on step 3 this week as I still lost 5lb doing step 2 and my CDC thinks I need to start slowing my weight loss :) so ok I'm going up the steps each week x if I do ok with all the food on step 3 this week then I will go up to step 4 next week then 5 so probs only another 3 weeks lol

Ohh that's exciting! :) can't wait til I can finally start doing that too. I'm going back to SS after next week tho I think xx

That's cool how long do you think you have left on SS in total? I've just had my first slice of bread in 12 weeks and i feel bloated lol :/ x

LazarusD said:
That's cool how long do you think you have left on SS in total? I've just had my first slice of bread in 12 weeks and i feel bloated lol :/ x

I'm not sure, hopefully not too long! I go on holiday in 4 weeks so I will need to go back on SS when I'm home for a few weeks and then hopefully just work my way up the steps :) ohh I miss bread!! Must feel so weird though, i'm not looking forward to the bloated feeling when eating carbs again xx

You know what it's been really easy eating because you actually don't want that much food so I think my main problem now is going to be eating all the food on the steps I didn't manage it yesterday but today I've started strong lol so we will see I only have another 7lbs to lose to get to goal but tbh I can't wait to start running and toning so I will probably gain some muscle weight :) aw man have fun on your holiday mines still so far away but I've told myself I can deal with a few lbs gain on holiday because I know I can lose it now :) x

LazarusD said:
You know what it's been really easy eating because you actually don't want that much food so I think my main problem now is going to be eating all the food on the steps I didn't manage it yesterday but today I've started strong lol so we will see I only have another 7lbs to lose to get to goal but tbh I can't wait to start running and toning so I will probably gain some muscle weight :) aw man have fun on your holiday mines still so far away but I've told myself I can deal with a few lbs gain on holiday because I know I can lose it now :) x

Yeh exactly! I've been so worried about gaining any weight but now I know I can lose it quicker than I put it on :) won't be long at all til you are at goal! :D you will enjoy your holiday even more knowing how hard you've worked to lose the weight xx

Today it has been exactly 12 weeks since I started so like I said I'm going to put some pics from the day before I started and the from today :) I actually feel ashamed when I look at my before pics as I can't believe I let myself get that way oh we'll onwards and downwards aye :D x

LazarusD said:
Today it has been exactly 12 weeks since I started so like I said I'm going to put some pics from the day before I started and the from today :) I actually feel ashamed when I look at my before pics as I can't believe I let myself get that way oh we'll onwards and downwards aye :D x

Can't wait to see your pics! Will be such a drastic change I bet :) and yeh u will be feeling very confident! This is my first girls holiday in 4 years and I was panicking about how I would look next to my skinny 9st size 8 friend! But thanks to cd I'll be rocking my denim shorts :) its Egypt you're going to isn't it? xx

Yeah just sharm again :) and you will def be rocking them denims haha x then Sydney to visit the sister in feb and she hasn't seen me in over a year and I haven't told her lol *shock face* :D xwhere are you off to again?

LazarusD said:
Yeah just sharm again :) and you will def be rocking them denims haha x then Sydney to visit the sister in feb and she hasn't seen me in over a year and I haven't told her lol *shock face* :D xwhere are you off to again?

I like sharm :) oh that will be fab!! Would love to see her face when she sees u - Kodak moment!! I'm going to Zante and then gran canaria in September :) xx

:O haha your having 2 holidays before my 1 x dunno whether to post the pics in this thread or start a new one in inspirational photos :s

LazarusD said:
:O haha your having 2 holidays before my 1 x dunno whether to post the pics in this thread or start a new one in inspirational photos :s

But mine will be over when you're going on yours lol u could always post them in both? xx

Haha I guess so lol but I think me and boyf might end up driving to his brothers in Brighton and having a short break next month :) gah I'm to nervous to upload my pics lol x

LazarusD said:
Haha I guess so lol but I think me and boyf might end up driving to his brothers in Brighton and having a short break next month :) gah I'm to nervous to upload my pics lol x

Yeh I think u deserve a wee break! :) aww don't be no one will judge u! U will just provide inspiration xx

Right so I've been taking photos every 4 weeks since starting front/side/back :) I've lost a whopping 6st3lbs in 12 weeks :D I wasn't planning on posting any photos (because it's embarrassing lol) but I figured my back photos will do for now! The first one is the day before I started CD and the second is a couple of days ago. Inspirational I hope people x

Back