LazarusD - so far :)

Haha my CDC said the same thing but i don't have the patience for it tbh lol x I never took to the cappuccino flavour haha I've been pretty boring with my choices I only had cranberry bars mango shakes and oriental chilli soups :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm pretty boring with my choices too - I order 11 chocolate and 11 cappuccino shakes every week now, lol!

My favourite soup is the oriental chilli - I add black pepper and fresh coriander to it - Mmmmmmm.

I've not tried the bars yet.

x

Hey hey I'm good :) just getting on with it lol x weigh in on Thursday fingers crossed its ok haha it should be you?

Wow just read your diary and u have done amazing and look fab, well done man u are so close and u must feel fantastic roll on your holiday so u can enjoy and feel great!

Just read your diary and want to say how fantastically well you have done :) you look great

So today I took some more pics and I actually think I might have gone to far lol you can see my collar bone loads and the bones in my shoulders are pointing now :/ time to build that muscle aye

Don't loose focus u have done amazing, how close to goal are u?

Well I I think I've lost too much weight and I know that might sound silly but I can see bones in my shoulders etc and it's making me feel self conscious lol x I'm not messing anything up but I think I look unhealthy I guess I can't win haha I'm moving up the steps now with some added protein etc and I'm planning on building my muscle up so I will be ok :D

Sounds like a good plan mr x you have done amazing and u look great so pls don't be self conscious pls be proud of yrself I know I would be x well done and go hit that gym in yr sexy hot little shorts u deserve to be proud x

Don't panic...

Remember on CD you have emptied your glycogen stores and you need to introduce carbs slowly and you do this as you are doing by working up the steps or otherwise you can carb overload.

As you work up the steps you will plumb out gradually as your glycogen stores refill...the main thing is that you don't want to carb overload...I have done this by eating too many carbs too quickly and I end up looking bloated.:eek:

Here is some information which will explain it in more detail on this link below.

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-re...lacement-without-excessive-weight-regain.html

Hope that helps?

Take some photos now and again in four weeks as you will probably see more clearly in photos the changes.

You have done amazingly well!

Hey Lazarus - great advice from Mini to keep you focused.

I'm sure everything will work out fine in the end. Your body has gone through a massive change after all.

You're the best! :)

casablanca said:
Hey Lazarus - great advice from Mini to keep you focused.

I'm sure everything will work out fine in the end. Your body has gone through a massive change after all.

You're the best! :)

Haha thanks :D well I'm still losing weight gah but I need to move up these steps so it's a good 3 weeks till I can really maintain my weight x

Back