Leah's Lightweights..... CALLING ALL TEAM MEMBERS...

Yes it can be hard work and boring sat in a lecture not being able to have a chew on somthing, my uni days are over thank goodness.lol.

Tracey what day are you having your 1st WI??

You might of seen leah around her screen name is bluegrapefruit

Have you got much to lose bluegirl. I'm hoping to lose 3 stone 5 pounds then my bmi should be 24ish. I know I;ll never be rake thin but I don't want rolls anymore especially the 3 i have round my waist :(

I started Saturday so was gonna weigh myself saturday morning. It's slightly complicated as I had some CD left from a previous failure ( hope that doesn't make a difference to me joining) Have also changed CDC as the previous one wasn't particularly suportive so he will call at some point tonight to arrange a visit but my first weigh in with him won't be accurate as i'd already started? does that make sense???

I've got 60lbs left to get to BMI of 25, then I guess I'll see how I feel. I've never been small, never mind thin, but I was a couple of stone lighter than this before.

Constant battle with my weight, and it apears now head hunger and emotional eating.......I've always thought I was just a greedy bu**er!

K x

If you could post or pm me your loss as soon as possible sat morning we can work round it im sure. hen we will sort it when you start seeing your new cdc.xx

I will tell you a little about my cd jouney ( so we can get to know each other).

My name is Susan, I will be 38yrs old next sat.

I started cd on June 13th 2008 weighing in at 225lbs
I weigh 160lbs at the moment.
My fave shake at the moment ( it changes a lot lol) toffee and walnut made hot, yummmmmy.

flip me in the time it took me to read all the pages there was about 10more posts.

Well I want to lose 3stone by xmas - an 2 of which by dec 5th - an anniversary for me.

I see my cdc on friday evenings but can weigh myself on fri mornings to get my results in.

So nice to see everyone. Ive had a veg soup so far today.

debating on what to choose from the menu next... lol

Thanks for that Susan,
I'm 38 :( on 30th Oct
Have 2 boys aged 15 and nearly 12. I'm fed up of being fat, and have very little confidence when it comes to my weight/ looks etc and I know it's within my power to change that so here I am. Tried CD around a month ago and gave up after 2 n half days after drinking a rank choc/orange drink. Had 3 days of eating crap then tried again only to fail at the weekend. But I know I can't do it on my own and I need to start feeling good about myself and have been looking for a team to join to give me that extra motivation plus the pressure that I will letting other people down if I give up now. So thanks for giving me the opportunity to make this happen

im just having my 3rd shake a hot banana one yum, i had a choc tetra this morning and a hot toffee and walnut this afternoon.x

we can all do this together.xx

im so looking forward to the team. I feel the same way tracey does - cant let my teamies down

good to have 2 new positive people on our team.xxx

Hi Everyone & welcome to our newest members,

Well here we are back to Monday again so best get drinking and get motivated lol

Susan i have just been weighed, so would you rather we jot down here how we did or just send you a message xx

Good morning Girls.
Hi to Tracy and Dutchess. Its the start of another week working towards our goals!!! Yeahhhhh!!! Roll off those lbs.
Hope everybody has a decent week
Lynne x

Back