Leah's Lightweights..... CALLING ALL TEAM MEMBERS...

Morning ladies, how are you all? How are we doing for members, back to capacity again now? Certainly seems like there is a bit more life on the thread!

I've been waking up all through the night thinking about food. I am absolutely starving. I guess that means I'm not in ketosis.......hmmmmm

I feel MASSIVE today.
Since I started CD I have been feeling lovely, a bit trimmer, and definately felt like I had lost weight. Today is different for some reason. I feel bloated, fat, fed up with myself, and just gernerally blurgh! Dont know why!
Ive had a litre of water, a big cup of tea and a banana milkshake so far. I will drink another litre of water in a min.
I dont have TOM's so it cant be that. I just feel so piggin FAT!
Lynne x

Wonder if there's something in the air? I feel dreadful. Just absolutely starving, and I've been silly and tried on clothes that are too small and made myself feel worse.

Do we need a big battle cry for a good day tomorrow? Positive thinking? Please help me!!!!!! xxx

last results from me im afraid.. susan i will be pm'ing you shortly.

4 weigh in results this week:

oisin 4lb loss 1.32%
wizzbang 2.5lb loss 0.91%
susan70 3lb loss 1.84%
littlemiss 1lb loss 0.36%

individual winner is susan70 again.. so well done chicky you are doing fanatastically!! putting me to shame!!

overall team result was 1.03%

well done gang.. its been a pleasure to be your team leader. when i do get chance to come on here i will do and see how you are all getting on, and keep you updated with my progress.

Thanks little miss and please do keep in touch, you've been a fab team leader.

I didnt send you any weight losses this week because I'm weighing every fortnight, but fantastic losses those of you that did, great work again Susan!

K x

Thanks girls.

Ok we need 2 new members so will put up a post in a mo.

Could you all let me have your losses etc by friday lunch time at the latest please, i will tem post the results either friday eve or sat, if thats ok with every1.

Come on girls lets win this . xx

OWAOWAOWAOWAOWAOWOAOW

wAS THAT ANY GOOD.LOL.

I knew id heard it somewhere.lol

We have a new member girs, duchess wobbles, she is new and struggleing with her 1st week so she needs our support, we can do this, woooohoooo.xxxx

Welcome duchess .xx

Hi Duchess, welcome to the team!

I'm 35 from Cheshire, on week 5. The blue in my name is to do with my football team, not my mood........I'm generally pretty happy!

K x

our other new member is Tracey113, also a new starter so if we can all help our 2 new members to get through the 1 st week I reckon we could win.

welcome tracey.xx

Wohoo, oh my im so excited. Hi everyone, 13st of wobbles here.

I started last week and really struggled, so today = day 1 for me, I get weighed friday.

Im going to read all of the thread to learn all about our team!

Hi I'm determined to do this, I've purposefully started on a weekend cos I find them the hardest. I'll start reading backwards on the thread to try and get to know you all. I come on everyday so hopefully we can motivate each other?

Ok girlies our new team looks like this.

susan70 (me)
Wizzbang
bluegirl
oisin
duchess wobbles
tracey113

and I think we are the winners next week.xxx

Leah was the name of the first team leader and when she left us due to huge amount of uni work bless her we voted to keep the name.

I never met Leah either, and thanks for telling us all where the name came from. I've just started back at uni part time, so trying so so hard to fit everything in. At least i dont have food to think about at the moment.......although sometimes I think I think about it all the more! x

Back