Leah's Lightweights..... CALLING ALL TEAM MEMBERS...

Hey littlemiss I'm sorry to see you go, but totally understand the time bit, I'm struggling to get in at the moment, and was going to offer similar apologies. I am still set on the diet but just cant get in here to offer support.

By the looks of it though Little Miss there doesnt seem much action on our group anyway............it feels like we're folding!

Thanks for all your help and support Little Miss, and good luck in your journey x

not been much action for a while.

To be honest hun I dont really know, I think I will be moving onto WW or SW after christmas but would be nice to have a team to help me get as near goal as possible by then.

I guess I could do it but would need the team to defo get the wi's in so I could have time to sort them in time for posting the results, and I would need to be told how to do the calculations.

Well, I weigh in on a Monday, sometimes every other monday, I'd get them to you as soon as I could. I travel with work but usually have internet access.

Do you want to advertise for team members? Maybe start a new more positive thread?! x

airgirl
bluegirl
wizzbang
oisin
littlemiss
susan70

This is who should be in our team i think.
Will just have a quick look through the posts to see whos been around, will be back in a mo.

this

Well, I think airgirl has already gone, sadly little miss is too, so we'll be looking for a couple more people at least.

I have to duck off line for an hour or so but I'll come back after I've nipped to pick other half up x

ok looks like we need 2 new members one to take littlemiss place and one for airgirls place, i will pm littlemiss and we can put an ad up for new members.

do you think we should set a couple of tean rules eg check in at least once a week, wi's to be in by friday lunchtime, what do you think.

I'm here lol.
Good on you susan for taking it on. I get weighed on thursdays normally so I can have my losses posted on Thursday nights.
Lynne x

that would be great hun thankyou.xx

Im sulking today because I want a kitten. Am trying to leave it a day to see if I still feel as desperate a need for a baby kitty tomorrow.
Lynne x

every1 NEEEEEEEEEEDS a kitten.lol.

OMG I know it!!! That is so true. I WANT, NEED, HAVE TO HAVE A KITTEN!!!

to be honest you really need 2 so they can play and keep each other company.

Ive pmd littlemiss and told her I would take over our team I have also asked her if she wants to stay on as a team member, when I get my reply we will know if we need 1 or 2 new memebers.

I will need to have every1 s WI results by lunch time friday so I have time to sort them and post them, im not usually around much on sundays so will have to post the results on the saturday at the latest.

I alway have a quick look in the mornings so just leave me a msg and I will get back to you.

It would be great if we could all post on our thread at least once a week just so we know we are all still ok and to offer a little support when needed.

good luck every1.xx

Susan thank you for taken up the helm, it sounds like its something you'll be good at and as I weigh on a Monday it gives me lots of time to post to you.........thank you!

And as for kittens, me and my boyfriend are having the same conversations at the moment.........I'd love a lovely fluffy kitten x

My kitten problem hasnt gone away. I could very easily get one and have had a look online for kittens in my local area but its my lovely wizzy (dog) he might not like it if I share my affections. OHHHH i'm torn lol.
Lynne x

It should be much of a problem with a kitten, just let them get used to one another and after a twe days they wil be great mates i bet, You need to give them at least a week or 2 and you will have no problems, my dog sulked to 2 days .lol.

Back