Leah's Lighweights

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
Evening Ladies!

How has your week been?? Have just sent my weigh in results over... another 1.25 lbs bites the dust! again not a massive loss but i'd rather it be off then on!!

Well done hun its better off than on i say lol

I lost 7lb!! still cant believe it as i have TOTM too xx

Bloody Hell!!!! that is AMAZING!!!

Are you drinking loads of water?

Yea 4-5ltrs lol

I will be getting weighed tonight . you have both done really well, great work for the team.lol.

Susan - Good Luck for tonight xx

Thanks, it is only wi for the team wi proper wi will be friday as normal.x

we rock team!! -5lbs for me this week :)

go light weights go lightweights!!

team challenge wi only ( proper wi friday as usual )-6lb

where are you all??
Has any1 heard from Leah?? she posted on Friday I think saying she has been poorly but seen anything from her since??
Hope you are all ok.xx

hiya susan.. yeah im still here.. been really busy with work. i pm'd leah too but as you sid she hasnt been well bless her.

hope she is feeling better.

i seem to be stuck at 2 pound losses at the min!! i would like more but on prev dietsi have only lose about half a pound to a pound a week, so i guss im doing better than i usually would. gonna stickat it..i have upped my water this week to around 4 - 5 ltrs as i have only been having 3.

also knocking the bars on the head as well for a bit or at least limiting them to 2 a week max!

hi hunni, im the same hun, my scales dont seem to be moving:cry:, ive had the bars while my cdc has been away but when he gets back i wont be having them again as thats the only thing ive done diff so hopefully i stop them and will start losing again.
Although hes not back until 24th.:cry:

have a good day.xx

Any chance we could all just sign in here so we know we do still have a team?? please.

:sign0163::sign0163::sign0009::sign0009:

im still here susan.. im in the middle of my shifts so logging on here is few and far between but im still checking in

dont know about the others...

our teams seems to be far far away at the min! im sure leah will be back soon

hi hun just thought we should do a head count while leah isnt around.xx

Back