LEANNE MY DIET BUDDY :-)

Birdy2be

Hun my private messages won't send because you've exceeded your allowance haha you need to delete some haha BUT it's nothing urgent I just wanted to share with you my news..... I'VE ORDERED MY PACKS!!! Wahooooooo x x x

Hey huni!! Lol I've posted lots msgs and they weren't bloody sending! So I done it online and tried again and still wouldn't let me lol!! Everyone off them we re long mags aswell hahaha! So glad you ordered Hun!! My packs arrived today haven't had any yet I'm sitting havin a bouillon as we speak lol going to try and keep them for tonight I feel I struggle at night the most!! So what did you order huni? Well done you woo hoo!!! It's weird I just got your thread just now I just saw Leanne hahaha!! Glad though bet you thought I'd abandoned you lol hope your having a good day babe sxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's because your just so popular and have to many messages in your inbox hahaha!!! I went into a state of mild panic and wondered how I'd cope alone haha!

I ordered shakes (except strawberry as I'm not keen on strawberry stuff even though I love strawberries) and porridge for breakfast!! Really nervous about starting it but today I'm trying to drink lots and lots of water :) keep going you :) x x x

No I'm here with you huni , it's all messages from you hahaha!!!
So your packs will come tommorow then yeah? I'm going to have vegetable soup tonight then a shake for desert, then my bar later on lol!! It's funny I was just lying down reading the forum and my tummy started making funny noises and my dog started barking lol!! It must be loud haha!! I am feeling really hungry though but I'll manage! Yeah drink lots water huni get ready for tommorow bet your soooo excited hahaha!!! I just hope I can get threw tommorow think with you starting I really have to get threw it for your sake and my own lol !! Here's to success this time bbe xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back