Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Learning Curve

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by melarnz, 16 May 2010 Social URL.

1. melarnz

melarnz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I have been following this diet since Wednesday, and can safely say that i have learnt something everyday of following it!!

Here are some of the things I have discovered

- I shouldn't eat 4 bananas a day
    - it's not that I don't like fruit, it's just that I didn't like the fruit I was eating
    - point things before eating them. It may put you off eating them when armed with the knowledge
    - if it's on my plate, I eat it. So don't put it all on my plate
    - it's okay to have leftovers because I can eat when I want
    - 84g is A LOT of cheese!!
    - healthy food can be yummy
    - planning is key

feel free to add to my list!! I will be as I discover new things about being on this plan xxxxx

*Emsie* likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Are you doing SW or WW? Only cuz you mentioned pointing meals before eating. Tee hee :D

The biggest lesson I've learned is that I need to work the SW plan the way I want to live the rest of my life, because for it to work, it has to BE for life. That's my mantra so I only eat things I love and will eat forever and do exercises I love and will do forever, like walking and dancing :D

biggysmalls likes this.
  4. teresa32uk

teresa32uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You mentioned Planning is the key and i think this has been my mantra since starting SW. If i prepare the day before what i am eating the next day and ensure i have fruit to hand to munch on its easy to stick to plan, its the days when i cannot control such as training days at work where i struggle. But i have come to realise as SW is lifestyle i just need to take this on the chin and get straight back on plan the next day.

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Well done to you.

My best tip is to plan your meal plan carefully every day, and stick with it - it works for me anyway.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.