Learning Curve

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by melarnz, 16 May 2010 Social URL.

1. melarnz

melarnz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I have been following this diet since Wednesday, and can safely say that i have learnt something everyday of following it!!

Here are some of the things I have discovered

- I shouldn't eat 4 bananas a day
    - it's not that I don't like fruit, it's just that I didn't like the fruit I was eating
    - point things before eating them. It may put you off eating them when armed with the knowledge
    - if it's on my plate, I eat it. So don't put it all on my plate
    - it's okay to have leftovers because I can eat when I want
    - 84g is A LOT of cheese!!
    - healthy food can be yummy
    - planning is key

feel free to add to my list!! I will be as I discover new things about being on this plan xxxxx

*Emsie* likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Are you doing SW or WW? Only cuz you mentioned pointing meals before eating. Tee hee :D

The biggest lesson I've learned is that I need to work the SW plan the way I want to live the rest of my life, because for it to work, it has to BE for life. That's my mantra so I only eat things I love and will eat forever and do exercises I love and will do forever, like walking and dancing :D

biggysmalls likes this.
  4. teresa32uk

teresa32uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You mentioned Planning is the key and i think this has been my mantra since starting SW. If i prepare the day before what i am eating the next day and ensure i have fruit to hand to munch on its easy to stick to plan, its the days when i cannot control such as training days at work where i struggle. But i have come to realise as SW is lifestyle i just need to take this on the chin and get straight back on plan the next day.

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Well done to you.

My best tip is to plan your meal plan carefully every day, and stick with it - it works for me anyway.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.