• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Learning Curve

melarnz

Silver Member
I have been following this diet since Wednesday, and can safely say that i have learnt something everyday of following it!!

Here are some of the things I have discovered

- I shouldn't eat 4 bananas a day
- it's not that I don't like fruit, it's just that I didn't like the fruit I was eating
- point things before eating them. It may put you off eating them when armed with the knowledge
- if it's on my plate, I eat it. So don't put it all on my plate
- it's okay to have leftovers because I can eat when I want
- 84g is A LOT of cheese!!
- healthy food can be yummy
- planning is key

feel free to add to my list!! I will be as I discover new things about being on this plan xxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Are you doing SW or WW? Only cuz you mentioned pointing meals before eating. Tee hee :D

The biggest lesson I've learned is that I need to work the SW plan the way I want to live the rest of my life, because for it to work, it has to BE for life. That's my mantra so I only eat things I love and will eat forever and do exercises I love and will do forever, like walking and dancing :D

teresa32uk

Silver Member
You mentioned Planning is the key and i think this has been my mantra since starting SW. If i prepare the day before what i am eating the next day and ensure i have fruit to hand to munch on its easy to stick to plan, its the days when i cannot control such as training days at work where i struggle. But i have come to realise as SW is lifestyle i just need to take this on the chin and get straight back on plan the next day.