• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Leaving you all, sorry!!

Sorry to hear that Sarah .. good luck with WW and hope you get to the weight you want.

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Wishing you luck losing your weight whatever way you choose Sarah :)

Good Luck Sarah-I came close to leaving too the last few days but have decided to just give it a little longer.{{hugs}} keep us updated on how you do :)

Even if you dont SS then please stay on the site, dont forget there is the slimming clubs threads, this is a site for all weight loss journeys, and we welcome anyone, what ever safe plan they choose to be doing x

SARAHP

Silver Member
Thanks all, well I had a takeaway last night in my strop and have had a goos sleep and got up feeling a whole lot better than yesterday and Ive decided to stay!!!!!! I know this is a great diet and im sure I wouldnt stick with weightwatchers as I wont be happy with losing a 1lb per week. Thanks for all your support sarahxx.

stick with us sarah i came off cd nearly a year ago to go it alone ww sw rc and lo and behold im back here on cd day 5 as i know its the only one that you see the difference quickly is sooo easy and works
good luck chick xxxx