Leigh's MFP Calorie Counting Journey

1 stone 9lbs until I'm a healthy bmi, doesn't feel that will be too hard. Also with a man now who likes me as I am lol so I'm raising my target to 10 stones, I'd I lose more fine, but then I'd worry I might get too thin and bony, so let's face it, who likes to cuddle up with bones eh.

I did think that this morning....I’d better get a wriggle on, you’re not far behind me now!
I think if you go below 10 stone you’d look really skinny. Looking at your photo the other day, I’d say you’d look skinny if you lost 2 stone.
See how you go when you get nearer your target, plus it’s quite easy to stick to and also works into a normal lifestyle, so you’ll probably lose a bit even with you’re not dieting at a later date 😄

Yeah I guess we all say we have a target, but u remember feeling great around 11 stones, I just think in my head, if I can be a healthy bmi I'll be happy.
You'll get there hun, every week you're one step closer :)
I think I've blown any chance of a loss this week but hoping it wont be too bad.

So, I'm still on calorie counting, but not really eating much as too busy with my new man!! Can't quite believe how well it is going, a week, we haven't stopped chatting, we've seen each other a few times now, it's so good!! Hoping to see him soon, just difficult with the kids being around, not like being a teenager in a new relationship lol

I plan getting the kids and I swimming now we're members, will be so much fun!! Will be a couple weeks before I can go to the gym though, but I will hopefully go Friday night and Saturday day, plus I'll take kids swimming Sundays too, I would really love to tone up now, feel fit and healthy.

So, I'm still on calorie counting, but not really eating much as too busy with my new man!! Can't quite believe how well it is going, a week, we haven't stopped chatting, we've seen each other a few times now, it's so good!! Hoping to see him soon, just difficult with the kids being around, not like being a teenager in a new relationship lol

I plan getting the kids and I swimming now we're members, will be so much fun!! Will be a couple weeks before I can go to the gym though, but I will hopefully go Friday night and Saturday day, plus I'll take kids swimming Sundays too, I would really love to tone up now, feel fit and healthy.

Pleased to hear it is going well with the new man :) and he sounds like he's good for the diet, lol!

Now I've started on the peddles and walking I feel so much better. I reckon if I give it another couple of weeks, my stomach will be small enough to start doing tummy crunches again.

Back