Total Solution Lelly's Losses

well done hun and i could quite easy pass up mcd's ergh! lol but still thats really good going, we visited my parents and my sister and her husband were there and we went late so they had hopefully had eaten but walked in as they had all the menus out, i thought the same as you oh nooooo...but i sat and watched them eating kfc and i was totally fine.i weighed this morning and my second week ive lost 6lb not as much as last week but im still happy with a stone in 2 weeks wahooo...lol have a good day hun xxxx

Ooooh! I didn't realise your sister was doing it? How is she getting on?

The soups are bleurgh!

Sister started 2 days after me, she had a week of my supplies to try it out before she bought a months worth.

Do you not like any of the soups?....

Eurck! Going to try tomato tonight, the mushroom is grim :(

The last 2 days I have been struggling to drink enough water, only got half a litre down me yesterday and boy was I paying for it during the night....head was pounding!....2 iboprfen down and a litre of water at 1am, managed to get back to sleep and woke up at 10am!!...I never sleep that long!!! Anyway headache now gone and I am cuddling a bottle of water perminantly today to ensure it goes down me neck.

Off to freinds tonight for dinner, but they are being lovely about my diet and cooking me a plain chicken breast and veggies. Aren't they good. I think I will take a can of coke zero as a little treat whilst they stuff in a yummy pudding!
I have to be honest, for my diet and water intakes sake I will be glad to be back at work on Tuesday, having a week off with the kids plays havoc with routine.

So it the morning after the night of temptation!

And the result is............oh so good girl!

I had a chicken breast with salad leaves, cucumber, tomato, onion and peppers....plenty of black pepper.....and a can of coke zero.
Whilst they tucked into chocolate cake, cheesecake and cheese and biscuits, I stuck to a tesco bar and coffee...

So I shouldn't have done any damage and looking forward to a good Tuesday weigh in.

Woohoo! Well done you!

Ok so it's the day before week 3 weigh in....I need 3lb to get my stone, please scales be kind in the morning!

Just found out my friend also doing Exante has lost 16lbs in the first week, and quite frankly that's just not bloody fair!....I've been so good and done 100% for 3 weeks and still won't have lost as much!!....
Just kidding, well done to her!

I am feeling a little guilty as I am still going to slimming world on thursday nights (countdown still running!) and last Thursday I got not only the SOW, but also went and won SOM too.....I have never won that monthly one in all the time I have been going!....I felt sooooo guilty!....but can't tell her I am not following the SW plan!....not many weeks left before I stop going.

Will let you know in the morning how my scales feel!

Hahahaha! You only added the 'I'm kidding' bit because you knew I'd be reading it ;)

Don't knock yourself and what you've achieved. You've got to remember I've started off with 3 and a half stone more than did and I've also just gained a stone in a fortnight on hols, so I had masses of extra glycogen stores waiting to be used up. Of that 16lbs, most of it will be carb stores and water, I doubt much of it is actual fat. I bet my week 2 will be miserable :(

Oh and SW wise, don't feel bad! Those losses are perfectly achieveable without a VLCD, I've done 7 & 8lb weeks before now (I can lose BIG, but I gain BIG too). And...you have earnt the glory!

LOL....Kez...

I dont want to go back to work tomorrow :( Fell out with Irene on Friday and Trish is back too :(

I dont want to go back to work tomorrow :( Fell out with Irene on Friday and Trish is back too :(

I don't either....but not for the same reasons....I have to go back to comms! Which no doubt will be not working still!

I'll swap ya?

Week 3 weigh in..........3lbs

That takes me to my first stone, just 6 more to go!

Of course I wanted more, but a loss is a loss and it's better than slimming world numbers!

Woohoo! Congrats....can you feel a difference yet?

I can feel the difference....my trousers today, I couldn't do up 3 weeks ago!

Back