Total Solution Lelly's Losses

Lellylion

Fat ain't Fab!
Well, I thought I would get this up and running from day 1....today!

Basically I MUST lose 6 stone, any more will be a bonus. I have tried Slimming World and Weight Watchers on numerous occasions....and failed

I turned 40 in May this year and really cannot face being fat at 41, so I have 10 months to do something about it.

So Today....I have only had water do far and have a plan in my head of how to space out my packs through the day, will let you all know how I got on tomorrow.

Thanks for all the supportive words so far from the forum.

Good luck with your first day! Spacing the packs out is a great idea and water, water, water all the way! Hope you get off to a flying start xx

Congrats on being brave and starting Exante. It'll be hell the first few days, no point in lying. But the weight falls away so quickly it is worth every minute of the initial suffering!

Let me know what the flavours are like, I'll order mine when I get back (I've got about 4 days worth od Cambridge left to use up).

Hiya Lelly

How's your day going so far? xx

Good luck! I hope you are having a good first day hun ;)

Hi all.....

First day going very well, although I think I may pop the amount of water I have drank..... 1.5 liters down.....another .5 to go!

Not felt hungry, but I think that's due to all the water I have drank.
Had a shake at lunch, and soup for tea....going to have my bar with a coffee later in the evening.

Let's see how tomorrow goes!

Day 1 compete!....

Have to say the bar I saved for last night ( toffee and raisin) .....well they are pretty rank to be honest!

The shake and soup I had were very nice though. Will be trying the chocolate orange one today, let's see if that's any better.

Also this morning, I did the worst thing ever!!!.....after reading some other diaries that are daily weighers, I thought I would see how much I lost on day 1 ....I am now really pee'ed off as the scale say I have lost sod all!......but I am trying to forget about it and just concentrate on getting past day 2 right now.

Lellylion said:
Day 1 compete!....

Have to say the bar I saved for last night ( toffee and raisin) .....well they are pretty rank to be honest!

The shake and soup I had were very nice though. Will be trying the chocolate orange one today, let's see if that's any better.

Also this morning, I did the worst thing ever!!!.....after reading some other diaries that are daily weighers, I thought I would see how much I lost on day 1 ....I am now really pee'ed off as the scale say I have lost sod all!......but I am trying to forget about it and just concentrate on getting past day 2 right now.

The scales can be evil at times so try only weigh once a week :)
Hope day 2 goes well xxx

Hi Lelly,

Just stopping by to say good luck......don't be too downhearted by your venture onto those dreaded scales this morning as they do seem to play tricks on us at times. Try not to go near then until the first week is over (easier said than done) and I'm sure you will be happy with the first week's loss.

You seem to have coped really well with day 1 so hopefully the next few days will be good too. I know lots of people like the bars but personally I hate them so have swapped to using Tesco bars which are lovely, especially the raspberry one :)

:wavey: x

I would up your water to 3 litres a day on top of your shakes, have a couple of extra hot drinks, if you cope with being sloshy! Lol. It will keep water retention at bay.

I'm a daily weighed (usually twice :) ). You just need to keep faith and remember that there is no way you can not lose weight! It just might not happen as you expect. But def up the water from 2 to 3 additional litres, if you can cope with it. :)

Day 2 almost done, just finished the Thai chicken soup. It was very nice, I was a little apprehensive after some comments about it on here, but it was really nice with some black pepper on.
Lunchtime was a vanilla shake which wasn't so good, but I added coffee and turned it into a coffee shake....really nice then.

I still have the choc orange bar to have tonight, hopefully it will be nicer than the toffee one!

Today has gone well, not desperate for food like I thought it would be, hope day 3 proves as good!

How are the headaches and hunger pangs etc? You should be hitting ketosis by the end of tomorrow! Woohoo!

Feeling quite guilty here in Canada troughing my face, it's too hot to go outside, so just sat inside chomping :(

Day 2 Complete.....really OK to be honest, although someone's lunch smelt devine at work!.....Luckily I was so busy I could just work through it.

Couldnt resist a pee stick this morning and got a lovely result.....on the second pink on the pee scale....so just 2 more colours to go!

Just need to go to the loo now, tummy ache has set in!..took some senokot last night before bed and was hoping for `big things` this morning...nada, Im sure it will happen soon though!!!!..headaches though haven't arrived so thats a bonus!.....

A friend has just said that any colour of pink is in Ketosis, so unbelievably at the start of day 3 i am peeing in pink which means I am there!....to be honest I am still hoping for dark pink a little later on, but woohoo.....

Hi yeah any pink is ketosis .... The darker colours just mean you are dehydrated and need to drink x

Oooo, THANKS for this...maybe I don't want to be dark pink then!

The darker the stick, the higher the level of ketones. If you get any result it means you have ketones in your wee and are in ketosis...yippee! The second or third one along (think it's moyen) is a pretty good place to be.

Has the hale-ketosis kicked in yet? The hunger pangs should get easier now you are in ketosis and pooing will now become a guilty pleasure! Keeping your water intake up will help, or you can buy powder fibre which doesnt taste of anything and you can mix it into your shakes.

Am jealous about the headaches, one time mine we're so bad getting into ketosis I had to take a couple of days off work faking flu! lol

Was going to ask if you'd looked at the scales again yet? But I wont cause thats naughty! :0)

Had to take some senokot last night, tummy was hurting as I couldnt go!....anyway 'big things' happened and I feel much comfier now!.....headaches none at all....hunger pangs not really and have kerbed them with water till I slosh when I walk!.

As for the scales...no they will not be stood on again till next Tuesday morning!

Kerry once you are back, before you order yours you can try the nasty bars!....if you like them you can have mine....if you don't like them you can decide to buy a different box without them...I won't be buying another box with them in....

So even the lightest shade on the ketostix means we're in ketosis??? If so, that means I'm in!!! Yay!!! :)

Day 3 complete.....no problems really, but do quite uncomfortable with the amount of water I have to drink. I have never been a bring drinker so I do struggle with that part....I'm sure my body will get used to it soon.

Pee stick has moved one more pink colour along the scale.....

Flabelos again at lunchtime, really enjoying my wobbling sessions

Back