Lemais Diary

Lemai said:
I upped all my workouts in the gym and I....decided to drink more water and less diet fizzy stuff. So I guess its helping me. I will never cut out my snacks lol :)

Thanks! Feels good :) xx

With the 3 up last week due to pigging out I was bound to have a good loss this week

How are you today love?!

Got weighed today as I'm out for a meal tonight and it was sts. So onwards x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

vadey said:
Got weighed today as I'm out for a meal tonight and it was sts. So onwards x

Am out for a meal tonight as well so expect a gain tomorrow what with my off days and erm extra treats last night lol
Well done on the Sts..not a gain so all good :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Am out for a meal tonight as well so expect a gain tomorrow what with my off days and erm extra treats last night lol
Well done on the Sts..not a gain so all good :0)

Lovely pic daisy!!

Yeah I suppose. How are you? It's hard sometimes isn't it. I'm off out at the weekend, free bar pie and peas!!! Where you off to? Anywhere nice?? X

vadey said:
Lovely pic daisy!!

Yeah I suppose. How are you? It's hard sometimes isn't it. I'm off out at the weekend, free bar pie and peas!!! Where you off to? Anywhere nice?? X

Thanks about my pic :0)
Am good,did panic and think I should be making more of a effort but got to live life a bit as well..got to go by the advice I give out lol
Sounds like a great weekend planned for you,enjoy..tonight it's a pub that's part of the hungry horse group so big meals and desserts :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks about my pic :0)
Am good,did panic and think I should be making more of a effort but got to live life a bit as well..got to go by the advice I give out lol
Sounds like a great weekend planned for you,enjoy..tonight it's a pub that's part of the hungry horse group so big meals and desserts :0)

Yes life is so short so enjoy everything x

Hey guys. Well done on sts Vadey, its not a gain so f-that, its great!

Everyone needs a treat! Im going to have a few glasses of wine tonight and watch some crime channel tv, yeaaahhh! Lol

Where are you going on hols??? Jealoussss! Its so cold atm, a tiny tiny bit of warmth wouldnt go astray!
Still scarved though! <3

Lemai said:
Hey guys. Well done on sts Vadey, its not a gain so f-that, its great!

Everyone needs a treat! Im going to have a few glasses of wine tonight and watch some crime channel tv, yeaaahhh! Lol

Where are you going on hols??? Jealoussss! Its so cold atm, a tiny tiny bit of warmth wouldnt go astray!
Still scarved though! <3

Oh I'm loving the weather, boots tights, light scarf and sunnies!!!! Lol. I'm off to turkey. Im looking forward to it in one sense but in another i promised myself I would lose two stone from the Hol I had in may with my friends where I was crushed that i hadn't lost weight then!!! It's like groundhog day!!! I'm going to have a few lagers tonight!! Stressful day with my little boy do I'm looking at a few beers!! Lol. Although Tom I'm going to walk round a valley here. Love the breeze but sun too x

vadey said:
Oh I'm loving the weather, boots tights, light scarf and sunnies!!!! Lol. I'm off to turkey. Im looking forward to it in one sense but in another i promised myself I would lose two stone from the Hol I had in may with my friends where I was crushed that i hadn't lost weight then!!! It's like groundhog day!!! I'm going to have a few lagers tonight!! Stressful day with my little boy do I'm looking at a few beers!! Lol. Although Tom I'm going to walk round a valley here. Love the breeze but sun too x

Hope you had a beer for me too! Lol cheers x
Turkey, Ive never been, is it nice??

Lemai said:
No, Im back on steroids.
The reason for my weight gain
Im deveestated

Oh sorry love did know you had been on them. Do they always make you put weight on? Are you ok?? X

Oh sorry love did know you had been on them. Do they always make you put weight on? Are you ok?? X

Ive pretty bad asthma since I was 2.
Yeah these ones do. The appetite I get is actually insane, hopefully I can struggle through it.
just a major downer

Lemai said:
Ive pretty bad asthma since I was 2.
Yeah these ones do. The appetite I get is actually insane, hopefully I can struggle through it.
just a major downer

Ahh Hun I'm really sorry. Keep positive love. You might not need them for long x

Hey girls. Am ok today!
Went to Oktoberfest in Dublin today. Beer free day lol suprisingly. Had some treats that amounted to 10pp. So not too bad :)
Was good to get out and do something fun and get my mind off things.
So far so good anyways on these tabs
Only time will tell. Im already Hungry so Im filling up on water :)
Best excuse as any to get it into me.

30pp DAILY

FRIDAY

Ww bagel 4pp
1 tsp nutella 2pp
Banana
6pp

1 slice multi grain 2pp
Med slice ham 1pp
30g coleslaw 3pp
6pp

One pot lamb (ww recipe) 11pp