Lemma's Umpteenth Weight Loss Attempt Diary

lemma1968

Silver Member
I have just had my first weigh in at group.

It was a shocking 190.5lbs or 13st 8.5lbs in old money. :eek:

I am ashamed that i lost 2 stones on LL and CD and have put 18lbs back on in a matter of weeks....not months or years.

So here i go again hoping that the daily need to chew off my right arm will be a thing of the past, and a full but slimmer tummy and....well, you know, will be in my future.

As a novice I may ask some really daft questions. I apologise in advance. :p

Please feel free to give me a kick up the proverbial should you think it necessary.

Fingers crossed i don't sabotage this one like i have the others. :sigh:

just start again and you will be fine, im also starting again, put on 5lbs just over the weekend gulp!! how bad is that? hey ho, its a new day and im gonna be good from now on xx;)

Oh how i wish i had your bmi.:eek:

I'm technically obese.......again!:rolleyes:

Good luck with this week x

Best of luck Lemma - be positive, this is it !

Ok so its Day 1 and i have had weetabix for brekkie.

I don't usually have brekkie but the again by mid morning i am starving. So new regime, new day, new start...i hope x

Welcome to SW. I lost 3 stone last year and then 'life' happened and i haven't been since April.

Somehow I rejoined yesterday at 0.5lbs less than when I last went - pure fluke!!

I normally don't have breakfast either but, once I've dropped my lad off at school, I'll come back and have some Oat So Simple (original one is a HeB but the flavoured ones aren't) with some blackberries mixed in.

Hope you have a good day x

Ok fatal mistake - day 1 and i have done ok so far, having a green day.

But my obsession with weighing myself has done for me!!

I seem to weigh more naked this evening then i weighed when i had my first weigh in last night - fully dressed! :eek:

Now i will not panicking and i know we all fluctuate, different scales etc. But, moral of the story is - DON'T KEEP HOPPING AND OFF THE SCALES!!!! :(

End of my first week and i Have lost 3lbs. I am happy with that.

second week - managed a loss of 1.5 lbs.

I think i am happy with that. I did have a really bad day on Saturday when i had 50 odd syns but i seem t have made it up by jumping straight back onto the wagon afterwards.

So 4.5lbs in 2 weeks. Still got a fair bit to go though. :eek:

Just realised, hopefully this time next week i will just be "overweight" as opposed to "obese". :girlpower:

Ok, after last weeks 1/2lb gain i have now lost the same 1/2 lb again!!!:p

I did go off plan quite a bit this week as well. A loss is still a loss though.:rolleyes:

Keep up the good work!! Don't be disheartened if you put on a little weight over Christmas...that's normal, isn't it?

xxx

Back