Lent

cybill

Gold Member
Just wondering if anyone's doing anything for Lent?

The usual giving up chocolate doesn't really apply on Exante!

I've just ordered the 30 day shred dvd, and my plan is to have done it 30 times during Lent (probably at lowest level!) (to be honest, first plan is just to do it once)

I did the shred for 5 days in a row, problem is that I STS for 2 weeks and was so tired after. If you are going to take it easy, then go for it hun. Am upping my walking at the moment.

About lent.... Am thinking of giving up meat. Yes meat! I have realised that am joining in for Sunday dinner a few times than I like, though it`s a chicken breast and veg. I think it`s becoming a habit.

Thats a very good idea, have just looked it up and orderd a copy :)

Great idea Rachel, I think I will walk into the village (uphill mostly for about three miles) at least twice a week. I used to give up biscuits but as you say, no can do on here and giving up milkshakes would leave me on the floor ha ha

I am giving up food for lent - I've never been 100% for very long - hence it has been 2 steps forward and one step back - I have recently stopped breastfeeding so the medical advice I had received to supplement the diet no longer applies - and I have no excuses left - so here goes - for a lent fast -exante style

I refuse to give up anything coz I've nothing to give hehe
I'm keeping my 3 shakes thank you very much ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol Clair... After this mornings' weigh-in, it might be a good thing to give up scales for now as am getting obsessed with them. I weighed myself at least 10 times this morning coz I wanted an extra Ib off!

I'm with Clair on this one too! At least I know what the shred is now- that's had me confused on here. Too scared to investigate any further tho! Good luck with it to those doing it x

Back