Leshrew's Diary The ups and the downs

Thank you. I do my best, I will be so happy when I get to ten stone something which will be 3 weeks at most. I was born heavier than ten stone something so that will be a good achievement lol

Well I'm hoping something magical happens while I sleep tonight.... Like waking up in the morning and finding all the weight has gone!!!!!
Would be a nice dream

Happy New Year! X

My god it's been so long it took me ages to find this diary hate to say I've gained all I lost so am back to square one AGAIN soul destroying as was doing so well am thinking of starting back up again.......

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My god it's been so long it took me ages to find this diary hate to say I've gained all I lost so am back to square one AGAIN soul destroying as was doing so well am thinking of starting back up again.......

So sorry to hear that. I know you must be feeling bad. Are you going to a club or doing it from home? Good luck whichever you decide.

Hi all, doing at home I think try with EE for a bit and see what happens
Heather I went to the physio yesterday have ruined the tendent in my leg so have been told I can do some light kettlebell's so it's a good start but going to take some time to heal prob 6/8 weeks plus
But feeling in a more positive mood this morning
Thanks for your support it means a lot xx

Well I've been mainly doing red days with a few EE thrown in just trying to get back into the swing of things!!
I've gained 1.5 kg but lost an inch so can live with that have got back into a plan with kettlebell's every other day and I walk on rest days done nearly 6 miles yesterday.
Will walk for an hour today too
Brought some new wool to keep my hands busy as I gave up smoking 2 months ago now so all in all I am happy I haven't gained much weight from it had so many stories of ppl gaining two stone and some it frightened me
Hope your all doing well keep up the good work xx

Morning all hope your all doing well, this morning i have managed to complete my first 30min kettlebell session for today which has been extremely difficult before with a bad ankle. All the things i have been doing were getting me no weight loss at all have actually gained an extra KG.
yesterday i have been logging my calories and weighing my food into my fitness pal with also staying with slimming world im hopeing this is going to do the trick and i can shed a good amount before xmas so in my head im starting from scratch with an added KG but will continue and see what happens.

Monday's Red day 27/10/14

Breakfast Apple, kiwi, satsuma and a fat free yoghurt

Lunch 200g jacket potatoes wafer thin ham and cheese (hea)

Dinner salmon steak with broccoli cauliflower and spouts

Snacks boiled eggs and a options hot chocolate (2)

Tuesday 28/10/14
Breakfast
All bran and a banana (Heb)
Lunch
Salmon steak and veg
Dinner
Pizza (22)
Crisps (5)

Shrewsbury and Chelsea game so terrible dinner but all there was available

Wednesday 29/10/14
Breakfast
Yoghurt strawberries and flaked almonds (8.5)

Lunch
Salmon steak and veg

Snacks boiled egg and hot choc (2)

Thursday 30/10/14
Breakfast
Boiled eggs
Lunch
Caesar salad
Snack grapes
Dinner
Chicken veg and Gravey (2.5)
Cake and custard (11)

Friday 31/10/14
Breakfast
Boiled eggs
Lunch
Minted Quorn burger and salad
Yoghurt and almonds (8.5)
Dinner
Mushroom stir fry with salmon

Sins so far this week 59 please so far

Saturday 1/11/14

Breakfast Oats (Heb)
Boiled eggs

Lunch
Roasted pepper salad

Snacks grapes and melons

Dinner swordfish jacket potato veg and cheese (hea)

Am having some wine tonight with the left over sins also walked 3 miles so I don't have to feel guilty.

Back