Lesley's "This Time" Diary

Im joining in on the support. Dont give up *hugs*

I am here as well for support.

I also eat breakfast at the office and I have yoghurt and fruit to save my hexs for later

Or hard boiled eggs with fruit and yoghurt was also suggested

I am here as well for support.

I also eat breakfast at the office and I have yoghurt and fruit to save my hexs for later

Or hard boiled eggs with fruit and yoghurt was also suggested
Hi Latte. Yes, I've had strawberries and blackberries with a small tub of Total 0% and 1 tsp honey (1 syn) this morning to try and shake things around. What do you spend your HEXs on?

Saw your post on the Thursday weighers and had to come have a look I'm gonna echo what the others have said and give extra easy a go and defo more syns.
The other thing that I'm wondering is maybe your not eating enough as well x
I feel like I'm eating for Britain :confused:. It's so very frustrating, but I'm shaking things around this week. Here's hoping. Thanks for your support :)

I swapped my brekkies round a bit when the new book came out - i am just off to have Dorset Fruity Porridge with cranberry and raspberry - which is one of the new HEB choices. I usually have weetabix or choc weetabix! yum! xx

Usually I have hex b for lunch so ryvita or 6 crackerbread or pack ryvita minis . I might have one alpen light mid morning tea and one after dinner.
Cheese usually mid afternoon snack with some fruit or sprinkled over something for dinner.

Take a look at my diary in my link but it is very out of date.

Fri 13/01 EXTRA EASY

Breakfast : strawberries and blackberries with Total 0% yogurt and 1 tsp honey (1 syn)

Mid-am Kellogg's fibre plus bar - HexB

Lunch : pasta with chopped bacon, tomato, mushrooms, onion and pepper. 2 x 35g tub Philadelphia Light (HexA)
Melon

Mid-pm : a defiant breakaway (5 syns)

Tea: Home made chicken curry, with onion, mushrooms and pepper. Small portion of rice and a huge side salad.

Am fed up so I'm going to use up my remaining 9 syns with vodka and slimline tonic

15 SYNS

Hi Lesley - give EE a go for a week. It may be just what you need to give your system a kick.

It's certainly wheat that causes me a problem - in fact all "manufactured" carbs cause me to bloat big time. So I have as little pasta, bread, cereals and fibre bars as possible. I normally stick to natural carbs like rice and spuds.

I also don't lose well on EE - as I do go beserk on the carbs but I know tons of people on Minis swear by it.

:hug99: chica. Find a new class or just be strict with yourself and go it alone.
Your current C sounds a tad unhelpful and we're all here for you.

Nice eats yesterday :) How did you find just having fruit for breakfast? That's what I have every morning at work - nice big bowl of melon, raspberries, grapes etc with some ff yogurt followed by a banana with my coffee at 10am :)

You did the right thing by having your syns :)

What's on the menu today? Do you manage to keep on track at the weekend? I'm not quite so good on Saturday & Sunday ;)

I have been managing, Ali, though we're going out for dinner tonight at a friend's house. I've given the chef Gary strict guidelines and I'm going to drive so I don't get carried away with alcohol.

SATURDAY 14/01/12

Breakfast : 3 rashers of lean bacon with a pile of tomatoes and mushrooms. Punnet of blackberries.

Lunch : (planned) leftover chicken curry from last night except there appears to be only one chunk of chicken in it :D so it'll be more like a vegetable curry, as it's full of mushrooms and peppers.
Large side salad. Melon.

Tea : no idea yet, out for dinner and am saving today's syns because I'm sure I'll need them. I'll drink one glass of wine with dinner (6 syns) unless when I get there it looks like Gary hasn't been ale to contain himself and I need them for food :rolleyes:
For that reason, I've held off on the HexA and HexB too ... Think I'll phone later and demand a preview of the menu lol

I have been managing, Ali, though we're going out for dinner tonight at a friend's house. I've given the chef Gary strict guidelines and I'm going to drive so I don't get carried away with alcohol.

SATURDAY 14/01/12

Breakfast : 3 rashers of lean bacon with a pile of tomatoes and mushrooms. Punnet of blackberries.

Lunch : (planned) leftover chicken curry from last night except there appears to be only one chunk of chicken in it :D so it'll be more like a vegetable curry, as it's full of mushrooms and peppers.
Large side salad. Melon.

Tea : no idea yet, out for dinner and am saving today's syns because I'm sure I'll need them. I'll drink one glass of wine with dinner (6 syns) unless when I get there it looks like Gary hasn't been ale to contain himself and I need them for food :rolleyes:
For that reason, I've held off on the HexA and HexB too ... Think I'll phone later and demand a preview of the menu lol

Your food for the last 2 days sound great! You'll be well on your way to a loss on Thursday, keep it up hun! And enjoy your dinner later! xx

Oh what lovely friends I have :)
They've used SW recipes and the whole meal (though I'm still not clear on the exact menu) involves either 5 syns OR a HexA for the starter. I have my HexA, so that's fine.
The main course is free on EE and the dessert involves 3 syns for the meringue nest they're using.
Apparently a rich sauce is being cooked separately so I can take or leave it.
Looking forward to it now :)

Give them a big hug from me for being such lovely friends!
Enjoy your night out chica. You deserve it.

Wow, last night's meal out was delicious. The starter and the main course were both out of the July 2011 magazine.
Starter was Mixed Courgette & Feta Souffle and I used my HexA for that, with a side salad. It was LUSH :)
Main course was Pork with bacon and sage stuffing, with new potatoes, carrots and green beans.
Afters was a yogurty meringue affair, for 3 syns
Nomnomnomnomnom
:D
I did drive so had a small glass of wine. I would normally count 6 syns, but as I was driving the volume was less than 175 ml, more like 125ml.

A small glass of wine at 125ml is only 4 and a bit syns so a nice low syn meal that sounds very yummy.

Great, thanks x we all nom nom nom'd our way through the meal, the souffle was to die for. Copied the recipes and brought them home.

SUNDAY

Breakfast : melon and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt

Lunch : WW hearty veg broth (HexB), with a plate of salad and 1 tbsp of low fat dressing 0.5 syns
Melon and blackberries with some fat free natural yogurt

Tea : Roast chicken dinner. 3 x roasties done the SW way, carrots, green beans and a broccoli/cauliflower bake made with fat free natural yogurt, an egg and my HexB cheese
100 ml aunt Bessie's onion gravy 1 syn
Muller lite yogurt

2 glasses wine - 12 syns

TOTAL 13.5 syns

Back